94 million? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Nutbags won't be satisfied until we lie to them and concede that the economy is in the tank and getting worse by the day. It's a great hope of theirs that just hasn't materialized. They have a collective sad.

we'd like you to ackowledge your victims idiot.
start by explaining how things can be so great and 13 MILLION MORE are on food stamps in obama YEAR SEVEN MAYBE IDIOT???

before you go there nutcase we already know you can work and get food stamps. are THESE the jobs obama "created"????

it's a yes or no question dummy. be a man for once and give it a try ok????

The economy tanked in 2008. The residual effects are still with us. Dumb shit.

and this is exactly why you get laughed at daily

thanks!! ;)

Are you aware that you get laughed at far more regularly than any other person posting in this thread? Do you know how low you are on the USMB totem pole?

i was poster of the month last month so no idiot. i dont know how low i am!

lol what an idiot you are!!
Are you serious? Poster of the month??? I am honored to be in your presence.

there are LITERALLY HUNDREDS of websites and articles from all sides of the political aisle that use a number around 92 million; some are using 94 million, some as low as 90 million.

you appear to be saying they are all off by 18 million and thus the "real" number is around 74 million (92 - 18)

of course you cant and wont back that up

because you're simple an idiot

start by explaining how things can be so great and 13 MILLION MORE are on food stamps in obama YEAR SEVEN MAYBE IDIOT???

before you go there nutcase we already know you can work and get food stamps. are THESE the jobs obama "created"????

thanks!! ;)

Are you aware that you get laughed at far more regularly than any other person posting in this thread? Do you know how low you are on the USMB totem pole?

wish i could say the same; sorry

Are you serious? Poster of the month??? I am honored to be in your presence.

Nutbags won't be satisfied until we lie to them and concede that the economy is in the tank and getting worse by the day. It's a great hope of theirs that just hasn't materialized. They have a collective sad.

thanks!! ;)

that just means you had so much time on your hand that you spewed more than anyone else.

thanks!! ;)

that just means you had so much time on your hand that you spewed more than anyone else.

good one idiot! and my favorite part is when i ask a left-wing nutcase to prove her point and she cant!!

thanks!! ;)

good one idiot! and my favorite part is when i ask a left-wing nutcase to prove her point and she cant!!
You just proved it for her.

thanks!! ;)

YAWN

how so dummy??????

thanks!! ;)

the poster of the month has to have other posters quote themselves because he is too slow to keep up ...Goober of the month fits him much better.

YAWN

how so dummy??????
Need the definition of spew?

Subtract: Ages 16 to 19

9.7 million

Subtract: Ages 65 and over

37.8 million

Subtract: Students, age 20 to 24

4.3 million

Subtract: Students, age 25 to 29

1.4 million

Subtract: Students, age 30 to 34

Subtract: Stay-at-home moms

10.3 million

Subtract: Stay-at-home dads

2.0 million

Subtract: Those receiving disability checks

9.0 million

Subtract: Those in job training, ages 24 to 29

745,000 (estimate)

Remainder:

18.0 million
You forgot to subtract 14.5 million family caregivers.

YAWN

anyway back to the original topic. leftard, you didnt realy dispute the number not participating in the Labor Market. For the most part you just made excuses for the ones not participating. Nobody ever said everybody not participating was lazy; that's a false narrative you progressive douchebags just cant seem to help but use.

we ARE saying the number who DONT fit into any of the categories you mention is rising under obama; has risen under obama; AND IT HAS.

THE ONLY LEGITIMATE response i've seen is that the number of older workers choosing to remain in the Labor Force is causing competition with younger workers for jobs. but that number then lessons the impact of retiring Baby Boomers.

sorry nutjobs but you just cant have things both ways! ;)

Subtract: Ages 16 to 19

9.7 million

Subtract: Ages 65 and over

37.8 million

Subtract: Students, age 20 to 24

4.3 million

Subtract: Students, age 25 to 29

1.4 million

Subtract: Students, age 30 to 34

Subtract: Stay-at-home moms

10.3 million

Subtract: Stay-at-home dads

2.0 million

Subtract: Those receiving disability checks

9.0 million

Subtract: Those in job training, ages 24 to 29

745,000 (estimate)

Remainder:

18.0 million
You forgot to subtract 14.5 million family caregivers.

you're right idiot; which is why right-wingers have noted you can theoretically have a situation where NOBODY is working and still say you have "full employment. You by your own estimates are almost there; only 3.5 million left!!!!

that's why you idiots cant be taken seriously!!

We have more workers in the system as we have a higher population with a larger number of retirees.

Some of you, particularly on the far right, don't do well with numbers.

YAWN

it has been shown to you losers over and over that retiring Baby Boomers arent a significant part of the MUCH LOWER rate of labor force participation
Well you have lied about it but shown nothing but opinions.

YAWN

anyway back to the original topic. leftard, you didnt realy dispute the number not participating in the Labor Market. For the most part you just made excuses for the ones not participating. Nobody ever said everybody not participating was lazy; that's a false narrative you progressive douchebags just cant seem to help but use.

we ARE saying the number who DONT fit into any of the categories you mention is rising under obama; has risen under obama; AND IT HAS.

THE ONLY LEGITIMATE response i've seen is that the number of older workers choosing to remain in the Labor Force is causing competition with younger workers for jobs. but that number then lessons the impact of retiring Baby Boomers.

sorry nutjobs but you just cant have things both ways! ;)

Is the US economy better or worse today than it was on January 20th, 2009?

A one word answer will work, dummy.

any normal person watchin this thread can see how left-wing mental-cases like Nancy Pelosi can say with a straight (botox) face "Unemployment and food stamps save or create jobs"

As the economy slowly recovers from the Great Recession, many of those men and women are eager to find work and willing to make large sacrifices to do so. Many others, however, are choosing not to work, according to a New York Times/CBS News/Kaiser Family Foundation poll that provides a detailed look at the lives of the 30 million Americans 25 to 54 who are without jobs.
And your own link says only 24% of that 30 million are unemployed able to work. The rest are disabled, students, housewives, etc.

Progs are morons; seriously this whole thread is a tribute to self-deluding Progressive idiots!!

lmao1

Many men, in particular, have decided that low-wage work will not improve their lives, in part because deep changes in American society have made it easier for them to live without working. These changes include the availability of federal disability benefits; the decline of marriage, which means fewer men provide for children; and the rise of the Internet, which has reduced the isolation of unemployment.
The number of disability awards has gone DOWN the last 4 years.

As the economy slowly recovers from the Great Recession, many of those men and women are eager to find work and willing to make large sacrifices to do so. Many others, however, are choosing not to work, according to a New York Times/CBS News/Kaiser Family Foundation poll that provides a detailed look at the lives of the 30 million Americans 25 to 54 who are without jobs.
And your own link says only 24% of that 30 million are unemployed able to work. The rest are disabled, students, housewives, etc.

my point on this thread from the start is that the number of people that CAN WORK BUT CHOOSE NOT TO; as in NOT disabled, NOT incarcerated, NOT in the military, NOT in school...etc has risen under obama; and it has

everything else is you left-wing losers lying to YOURSELVES

Many men, in particular, have decided that low-wage work will not improve their lives, in part because deep changes in American society have made it easier for them to live without working. These changes include the availability of federal disability benefits; the decline of marriage, which means fewer men provide for children; and the rise of the Internet, which has reduced the isolation of unemployment.
The number of disability awards has gone DOWN the last 4 years.

HOW LONG has the Presidentg been in office; idiot??
you want to brag about things that have leveled off after peaking under this President
that's why people laugh at you too!!

Forum List

Back