96% of Clintons Charity Donations Went to Clinton Foundation

And everyone knows the Clinton Foundation is just a money laundering scam. Charity watchdog Charity Navigator won't even rank them they are so far out there on the fringe.

96 Percent Of Hillary’s Charitable Donations In 2015 Went To Clinton Foundation

The Clinton definition of charity = take the money from the right pocket and put it in the left.
Do you believe that the name of a Foundation denotes ownership?

Or are you just trying to get Bripat moist?

It denotes control, which is indistinguishable from ownership.

Use that conservative fiscal acumen to explain the hustle you describe rather than drive-by taunts. After all, it's your assertion.

Watch the video, douche bag.

Explain your position dope.

The purpose is to avoid taxes.

How?
The Clinton Foundation is a special case. Its purpose is to provide a way to launder bribes.

How and why is it special? How given their public release of financial documents do they launder bribes?

I've posted the video that explains it at least half a dozen times. Go watch it, moron.
Oh, but you're the one talking. You can't explain what you want to say?

I have no interest in spoon feeding facts to you that have already been posted a dozen times.

And everyone knows the Clinton Foundation is just a money laundering scam. Charity watchdog Charity Navigator won't even rank them they are so far out there on the fringe.

Ok so why is this a bad thing? I don't get it. Obviously the charity organization is designed to be a charity that Hillary believes has the best efforts. Obviously she would want to support her own charity. There is no evidence she personally profited from the donation you jackasses.

What purpose do you imagine a family foundation is established for?

In this case it was established in 2009 to enrich the Clinton's and pay for their political "machine". It's a way to launder illegal pay for play money.

Please outline how this foundation differs from every other in such a way to facilitate illicit activities.

Seriously? You had to even ask? Gee, what makes the Clinton Foundation different? Could it be that it was being run by a former President and a sitting Secretary of State? That they didn't disclose donations like they were required to do by law? That large contributors to the Clinton Foundation were seeking things from the State Department? That numerous Clinton staffers were getting paid by the Federal Government at the same time that they were being paid by the Clinton Foundation? That Clinton reelection staff members were also put on the payroll of a "nonprofit"?

Do you believe that the name of a Foundation denotes ownership?

Or are you just trying to get Bripat moist?

It denotes control, which is indistinguishable from ownership.

Uh....no.......the Foundation is a separate legal entity with it's own EIN......and furthermore...

Jun 28, 2016 - To be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, an organization must be organized and operated exclusively for exempt purposes set forth in section 501(c)(3), and none of its earnings may inure to any private shareholder or individual.

Have it told you lately that you are a meathead?

I've had half a dozen corporations, each with their own EIN. The fact is that the Clintons make all the decisions and decide how the money is spent. Their signature is required to spend any of the money. They own it.

I just bet you have.....lawn service? Contracting?

Do you understand why you incorporated?

The fact is that the Clintons make all the decisions and decide how the money is spent. Their signature is required to spend any of the money. They own it

You are a complete idiot....and a liar...

Board of Directors

Given that the foundation spends or dispenses roughly 100 million per year, it is a pretty safe bet that the Clintons' signature is NOT required to spend money....
Cankles and Slick can delegate spending authority, but they can revoke it any time they like.

Not individually or together....

This just goes to show what a couple of total douche bags the Clintons are.

Hillary Clinton and her husband Bill deducted $1,042,000 in charitable contributions last year — $1 million of which went to their own family non-profit, the Clinton Foundation.

Clinton released her tax forms on Friday in a move that is seen as a way to pressure Donald Trump to release his taxes. The GOP nominee has refused to release the records, saying that he is under a routine audit.

Do you even understand the purpose of a family foundation?

The purpose is to avoid taxes.

That's a "trust", you fucking simpleton...

OK. Riddle us this batman. What's the diff? Do they control it or not?

Cue game show music...

Trust are generally either irrevocable (in which case the grantor surrenders all benefits and control) or revocable 9in which case the grantor can dissolve it.....this discretion limits the way a trust can be used).....The Clintons can be involved in the operation of the Foundation, but it will be controlled by a board....

A board that THEY choose. A board that THEY control.

u

DIFFERENT ORGANIZATION.

The money that the Clinton's donated ( 10% of their earnings )went to The Clinton Family Foundation. This is a DIFFERENT ORGANIZATION.
Learn. Then post.

All under the same scam umbrella

Nope. Not in any way connected.

Still just a scam to "give away" your money take the tax deduction and yet still have it to spend on yourself

Nope. If they wanted to save on taxes, they had several other options. They paid over 30%. You are unable to let go of this failing attempt to make something of nothing.

See that's where you show you don't know about taxes

30% of what? You only pay taxes on AGI not all your income

And "donating" your money to your own charity is just a way to get out of paying taxes on it but still having complete control over it.

u

DIFFERENT ORGANIZATION.

The money that the Clinton's donated ( 10% of their earnings )went to The Clinton Family Foundation. This is a DIFFERENT ORGANIZATION.
Learn. Then post.

Still just a scam to "give away" your money take the tax deduction and yet still have it to spend on yourself

Nope. If they wanted to save on taxes, they had several other options. They paid over 30%. You are unable to let go of this failing attempt to make something of nothing.

And "donating" your money to your own charity is just a way to get out of paying taxes on it but still having complete control over it.

Man....you are an arrogant fuck, aren't you? Listen here, dummy. Why didn't the Clinton's give WAY MORE to their foundation if their primary aim was to avoid tax liability? They donated 10 percent of their income. That means that they were taxed on 90%. They are the worst tax avoiders EVAH!

Man....you are an arrogant fuck, aren't you? Listen here, dummy. Why didn't the Clinton's give WAY MORE to their foundation if their primary aim was to avoid tax liability? They donated 10 percent of their income. That means that they were taxed on 90%. They are the worst tax avoiders EVAH!
They weren't taxed on 90% of their income

You assume that they only took one charitable deduction. Sorry but no

And like I said that whole "donate" money to my own charity so I can not pay taxes on it is a scam no matter who does it

I can't help it if you're too much of a partisan sheep to see that

And like I said that whole "donate" money to my own charity so I can not pay taxes on it is a scam no matter who does it

You heard that they made additional charitable donations? I didn't hear that. Please provide the details.

Once again...you are just convinced that they are scamming he system......just.......because. How about providing some evidence.

You heard that they made additional charitable donations? I didn't hear that. Please provide the details.

Once again...you are just convinced that they are scamming he system......just.......because. How about providing some evidence.

My god you really are ignorant about taxes aren't you

You said they paid taxes on 90% of their income.

you are wrong

There are more deductions than just charitable donations

you are wrong

Read this, dummy.

Hillary Clinton's 2015 tax return shows $10.6 million in income, 31% rate -- and puts pressure on Donald Trump

And this.

Clintons made $10.6 million in 2015, paid federal rate of 34%

Their rate on AGI was over 30%. They took about 10% in charity deductions. That's what I said. You fail.

you are wrong

Read this, dummy.

Hillary Clinton's 2015 tax return shows $10.6 million in income, 31% rate -- and puts pressure on Donald Trump

And this.

Their rate on AGI was over 30%. They took about 10% in charity deductions. That's what I said. You fail.

So what?

You said they paid taxes on 90% of their income

you are wrong

you are wrong

Read this, dummy.

And this.

So what?

You said they paid taxes on 90% of their income

you are wrong

Look at you....moving the goalposts.

You know what I was referring to. We wee talking about SCAMMING VIA CHARITABLE DONATIONS. Not other standard deductions.

Dishonest hack.

Forum List

Back