96% of Clintons Charity Donations Went to Clinton Foundation

They weren't taxed on 90% of their income

You assume that they only took one charitable deduction. Sorry but no

And like I said that whole "donate" money to my own charity so I can not pay taxes on it is a scam no matter who does it

I can't help it if you're too much of a partisan sheep to see that

You heard that they made additional charitable donations? I didn't hear that. Please provide the details.

Once again...you are just convinced that they are scamming he system......just.......because. How about providing some evidence.

My god you really are ignorant about taxes aren't you

You said they paid taxes on 90% of their income.

you are wrong

There are more deductions than just charitable donations

Read this, dummy.

Hillary Clinton's 2015 tax return shows $10.6 million in income, 31% rate -- and puts pressure on Donald Trump

And this.

Clintons made $10.6 million in 2015, paid federal rate of 34%

Their rate on AGI was over 30%. They took about 10% in charity deductions. That's what I said. You fail.

So what?

You said they paid taxes on 90% of their income

you are wrong

Look at you....moving the goalposts.

You know what I was referring to. We wee talking about SCAMMING VIA CHARITABLE DONATIONS. Not other standard deductions.

Dishonest hack.

None of that changes the fact that you are WRONG about them being taxed on 90% of their income

And if you're too fucking stupid to see that donating your own money to your own charity is a tax dodge then no one can help you so go drool into your sippy cup

That means that they were taxed on 90%. They are the worst tax avoiders EVAH!

Still want to tell me you didn't say they were taxed on 90% of their income?

You want to tell me that you didn't claim that they do other charitable donations? You and I were talking about one issue. Now you are trying to include other deductions.

They were.....taking into consideration other deductions unrelated to this topic...taxed on 80% of their income....meaning their AGI. like everyone else. You have caught me making an error. They had OTHER deductions unrelated to this discussion.

Now...will you admit your error?

Can a non- one percenter set up a charity that I can donate to and then get jobs for my buddies for political favors?

You want to tell me that you didn't claim that they do other charitable donations? You and I were talking about one issue. Now you are trying to include other deductions.

They were.....taking into consideration other deductions unrelated to this topic...taxed on 80% of their income....meaning their AGI. like everyone else. You have caught me making an error. They had OTHER deductions unrelated to this discussion.

Still just can't admit you were wrong huh?

And you're the one who mentioned their entire income not me so you were the one who went off the topic by wrongly saying they payed taxes on 90% of their income

They didn't your were wrong so stop your fucking whining already

And you're the one who mentioned their entire income not me so you were the one who went off the topic by wrongly saying they payed taxes on 90% of their income

Did you not see where I said I was wrong?

You nutbags never admit errors....so you think others don't either. I recognized the error I made. It was a simple one that you latched onto in order to avoid admitting yours. I get it....it's your nature.

You nutbags never admit errors....so you think others don't either. I recognized the error I made. It was a simple one that you latched onto in order to avoid admitting yours. I get it....it's your nature.

See you're stuck on the idea that I am attacking the Clintons I'm not

Anyione who starts a charity and donates their own money to it is doing it to dodge taxes. They don't have to pay on that money but they can still use it to travel the world and stay in 5 star hotels all in the name of "charity"

You have to be as dumb as, well you, not to see that

Anyione who starts a charity and donates their own money to it is doing it to dodge taxes. They don't have to pay on that money but they can still use it to travel the world and stay in 5 star hotels all in the name of "charity"

Have you even attempted to prove that the Clinton's used the money that they donated to the Clinton Family Foundation to travel the world?

We are discussing the Clinton's. Not other people who certainly do this. Let's establish that the Clinton's did this. They donated $1 million to their own charity. How much of that did they use personally? It saved them about $300k in taxes. Spell it out for me. How did they scam the system.

Note...I'm bored of you at this point. You have tried very hard to change the subject.....so you don't have to admit that you have no real argument. It's kind of your style.

Have you even attempted to prove that the Clinton's used the money that they donated to the Clinton Family Foundation to travel the world?

We are discussing the Clinton's. Not other people who certainly do this. Let's establish that the Clinton's did this. They donated $1 million to their own charity. How much of that did they use personally? It saved them about $300k in taxes. Spell it out for me. How did they scam the system.

Note...I'm bored of you at this point. You have tried very hard to change the subject.....so you don't have to admit that you have no real argument. It's kind of your style.

The only subject I have been talking about is the donate to your own charity scam the rest of the time I was correcting your ignorance of the tax codes

LOL, she laundered money for herself and called it charitable donations....these guys are fucking sick.
Where is the evidence that her charity donations made her a personal profit?
She was reimbursed for travel expense, restaurants etc. for her vacations or whatnot.

Link?

Wow...you are one ignorant dude. Just sayin....

Travel expenses for the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation for last year totaled more than $8 million, a greater amount than the nonprofit reported in previous years, according to Internal Revenue Service filings.

The filings, provided to POLITICO by the Republican research arm America Rising, are the first look at the foundation’s expenditures since it changed its name last year and was joined by Hillary Clinton after she left the State Department.

Story Continued Below

The travel costs were $8.448 million, according to the 990 forms the foundation filed with the IRS. America Rising obtained a copy at the Clinton Presidential Center in Little Rock, Ark. That figure was about 5 percent of the more than the $145 million the Clinton Foundation raised last year, but 10 percent of its expenses.

( Also on POLITICO: Ready for Hillary: Too much too soon?)

In notes in the filing, foundation officials referred to specific travel requirements for the three Clintons.

Read more: Clinton Foundation reports spike in travel expenses
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Forum List

Back