96% of Trump voters say: "No Regrets"...Really???

In that same light, 15% of Hillary voters have regrats and would not vote for her criminal ass again.

Are you sure its not 75% of Hillary voters....I mean, if you're going to bullshit on here....go all out....LOL

Here's ANOTHER way of looking at this issue.......

If 96% of Trump voters have "no regrets", logic would deduce that 4% may have SOME regrets.....

If this is so, bear in mind that the election was effectively decided by 107,000 people in PA, MI, WI. Trump won the popular vote there by that combined amount. That amounts to 0.09 percent of all votes cast in this election.

If we conclude that a mere HALF a percent of that 4% that may have some regrets that an orange clown is currently stinking up the oval office, then we would not be having this little debate.......

bear

You Miss me cupcakes
:)

96% huh.

100% of the people that voted for Trump are F'n idiots, looks like 4% woke up.

If 96% of Trump voters have "no regrets", logic would deduce that 4% may have SOME regrets.....

If this is so, bear in mind that the election was effectively decided by 107,000 people in PA, MI, WI. Trump won the popular vote there by that combined amount. That amounts to 0.09 percent of all votes cast in this election.

If we conclude that a mere HALF a percent of that 4% that may have some regrets that an orange clown is currently stinking up the oval office, then we would not be having this little debate.......

Well, that is just funny.

The above assumes that all Hillary voters would still vote for HIllary.

Knowing what they know now.....there is no way to know unless you can produce a poll.

In that same light, 15% of Hillary voters have regrats and would not vote for her criminal ass again.

That means she would never win the insignificant Popular Vote again.

The more time goes by the more people regret voting for Hillary.

Where did you get that from ?

Do you have a link ?

I know several Hillary voters who say Trump is doing better than expected....none of them would change their vote however.

Just curious.

The Leftist trolls are certainly hard at work posting their crap.
Hey let's hear you rationalize Trumps first 100 days!!!!! List his legislative Achievements!!!!

Again, I know this is difficult for you to understand, but LEGISLATIVE accomplishments depend upon CONGRESS!

He signs them as quickly as they reach his desk.

There is nothing to apologize for there.

I really don't like Trump as an individual. He is a liar and has an ego 100 miles long.

But he is doing just what he came to do.

Don't forget that he defeated not only HIllary, but the establishment as well.

Had they gotten behind him, He would have stomped HIllary and all her whining crybaby left wing welfare lovers.

Congress continues to fight him.

Unlike Obama who just folded his arms and threatened to go around them, he is working the system for results.

The left does not understand that.

Does that mean you regret your vote for Trump?
Is that what you snowflakes are hoping for? Buuuuaaahahahahahahaa give us a break we Trump supporters aren't as flaky as you snowflakes. He is already massing a huge pile of donations to run for a second term. What you dweebs don't want to except is commie lib globalism Obamaism is dead. we tried it and it was a disaster, it's over for good. If the dems want to ever win again they had better push the left wing nuts away from their party and center themselves or losing will be in their future for a very long time. Get use to it libtards, your kids will be conservative patriots when they grow up. :badgrin:

The Leftist trolls are certainly hard at work posting their crap.
Hey let's hear you rationalize Trumps first 100 days!!!!! List his legislative Achievements!!!!

Again, I know this is difficult for you to understand, but LEGISLATIVE accomplishments depend upon CONGRESS!

He signs them as quickly as they reach his desk.

There is nothing to apologize for there.

I really don't like Trump as an individual. He is a liar and has an ego 100 miles long.

But he is doing just what he came to do.

Don't forget that he defeated not only HIllary, but the establishment as well.

Had they gotten behind him, He would have stomped HIllary and all her whining crybaby left wing welfare lovers.

Congress continues to fight him.

Unlike Obama who just folded his arms and threatened to go around them, he is working the system for results.

The left does not understand that.
Exactly, every time I see him on television, I feel in a alternative universe. But hey it's the douche bag demcrats that lowered the bar so much..

They got what they deserved

Exactly, every time I see him on television, I feel in a alternative universe. But hey it's the douche bag demcrats that lowered the bar so much..

Yet another right winger who claims...."who, me??/ Nah I never voted for the orange clown....must have been some other idiots..."

Soon, NO ONE but Ivanaka (not Melania, BTW) will claim that she voted for her perverted daddy.

Yet another right winger who claims...."who, me??/ Nah I never voted for the orange clown....must have been some other idiots..."

Soon, NO ONE but Ivanaka (not Melania, BTW) will claim that she voted for her perverted daddy.
Watch the Rally tonight......

Is that what you snowflakes are hoping for? Buuuuaaahahahahahahaa give us a break we Trump supporters aren't as flaky as you snowflakes. He is already massing a huge pile of donations to run for a second term.

Trump will have a very easy time making promises for his second term. He merely has to repeat all the promises he made for his first term, since he's forfilled none of the big ones.

Never did.

He is one of you...

Maybe ignorant lefties would spell it "no regerts" but what's the freaking point? After a hundred days the left still can't wrap their empty heads around the last election?

On day 100 of the Trump administration, and except for his 100 day rally in PA, Trump pretty much is taking the day off.

President Trump’s schedule for Saturday and Sunday, April 29-30, 2017

President Donald Trump’s schedule for Saturday and Sunday, 4/29 – 4/30/17
Saturday

• 10:30 AM Speak with CIA Director Mike Pompeo by telephone – Treaty Room
  • 5:00 PM Depart the White House en route to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania – South Lawn
  • 6:00 PM Arrive in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania – Harrisburg International Airport
  • 6:30 PM Tour The Ames Companies, Inc.
  • 6:45 PM Sign the Executive Order on the Establishment of Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy – The Ames Companies, Inc.
  • 7:30 PM Participate in a Make America Great Again Rally – Farm Show Complex & Expo Center [LIVE STREAM]
  • 9:10 PM Depart Harrisburg, Pennsylvania en route to Washington, D.C. – Harrisburg International Airport
  • 10:15 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
Sunday

• * No public events scheduled *

Maybe ignorant lefties would spell it "no regerts" but what's the freaking point? After a hundred days the left still can't wrap their empty heads around the last election?

The right seems to have trouble grasping the last election. Elections are about being able to get your agenda enacted into law. Trump promised many great things. And after 100 days, all I can say is that Trump promised many great things.

Can you make up more bullshit ?

Nobody said that...

The right seems to have trouble grasping the last election. Elections are about being able to get your agenda enacted into law. Trump promised many great things. And after 100 days, all I can say is that Trump promised many great things.

Guess again.

The election, in this case in particular, was about making sure a specific agenda did not get enacted.

Link.?

Guess again.

The election, in this case in particular, was about making sure a specific agenda did not get enacted.

Are you sure you want to make that admission? You're confirming the democratic claim that people didn't so much vote for Trump but against Hillary, which is why Trump got 3 million fewer votes, and his inauguration attended by less than half as many people.

And now they can't be disappointed by Trump not doing much in his first 100 days, because all they wanted from him was to keep Hillary from sitting in the big chair.

Forum List

Back