96% of Trump voters say: "No Regrets"...Really???

Warmongering Red State Amerika........has a hard on to see the world GLOW!!!

When all the carrier's show up..
The shit is going to hit the fan.

Red state Amerika cheer leading for war will comeback to haunt our country with The Dirty Nukes will eventually show in cities in Red state Amerika!!! Then what??????

43 minutes to say that?
Trump has 100 days in office with little to show.
He stopped Assad using chemical weapons and now is after Lil Kim
You're an Idiot. That's all you can come up with fucking retard.

Meh. Must to early to be singing the praises on how Red State Amerika and Trump has made America RACIST AGAIN!!!!

images

I don't have any regrets. The guy is staying focused on his promises. :dunno:
You mean the promises he made to Red State Amerika?? What about the rest of the country???? When will Trump start GOVERNING for ALL OF AMERICA!!!!!! I mean after all, Trump only won the electoral count by 77,000 votes and lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. Trump is under investigation by the FBI.
Don't fault Trump for your inability to see and understand his accomplishments.
The guy has been making positive changes since day one. :)
38115104_303.jpg

When all the carrier's show up..
The shit is going to hit the fan.

Red state Amerika cheer leading for war will comeback to haunt our country with The Dirty Nukes will eventually show in cities in Red state Amerika!!! Then what??????

43 minutes to say that?
? Is your tampon leaking now

You mean the promises he made to Red State Amerika?? What about the rest of the country???? When will Trump start GOVERNING for ALL OF AMERICA!!!!!! I mean after all, Trump only won the electoral count by 77,000 votes and lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. Trump is under investigation by the FBI.
View attachment 123814

View attachment 123814

That hurts?

43 minutes to say that?
Ivanka's tampon was leaking in Germany!!!!!

View attachment 123814

That hurts?

43 minutes to say that?
Ivanka's tampon was leaking in Germany!!!!!
And you weren't there to lick it up. :itsok:

I have no regrets about voting for Trump. I think he's doing a fantastic job.

Can you give specifics, such as a list of legislation he's signed, eo's that have been enacted (without being stayed). How about a list of jobs created?

Many like me, voted for Trump on just a couple issues. I voted for him mainly on just two issues. It was about Immigration and the Supreme Court. And even though the Democrats have thwarted him somewhat on Immigration, he continues to aggressively address it. He also may get to appoint two Supreme Court Justices before his 4yrs are up. And who knows, if he gets 8yrs, he may put three Justices in there.

Those two issues were my main concerns. The rest doesn't mean much to me. I knew going in, what i'd be getting with him. And then you have to consider the alternative. Hillary Clinton would have been a nightmare on Immigration and she would have appointed far Left Globalist Justices to the Supreme Court. So, if Trump does well on the two issues that concern me most, he'll continue to have my support.
Well the campaign is OVER!!!! When will Trump and his Wall Street crooks start governing for ALL OF AMERICA!!!!!

Not gonna happen. The Democrats have vowed to never work with him on anything. That's what he's up against. It is what it is.

So now I side with terrorists,and I want to bring the U.S. down? You are getting dumber by the day.

That's the side you take. The barbarians at GITMO are not guilty of holding up a filling station, they are barbaric terrorists. They are not criminals, they are terrorists.

The people who do this are the people you want to free.

ISIS%20burning%20alive_zpsxaw5pew2.jpg

Last edited:
So now I side with terrorists,and I want to bring the U.S. down? You are getting dumber by the day.

That's the side you take. The barbarians at GITMO are not guilty of holding up a filling station, they are barbaric terrorists. They are not criminals, they are terrorists.

The people who do this are they people you want to free.

ISIS%20burning%20alive_zpsxaw5pew2.jpg

Your comparison is invalid.

Hey let's hear you rationalize Trumps first 100 days!!!!! List his legislative Achievements!!!!

Which of his first 100 days did petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama sign Obamacare? The law bought with bribes, payoffs, and most likely blackmail?

Forum List

Back