96% of Trump voters say: "No Regrets"...Really???

I don't have any regrets. The guy is staying focused on his promises. :dunno:
You mean the promises he made to Red State Amerika?? What about the rest of the country???? When will Trump start GOVERNING for ALL OF AMERICA!!!!!! I mean after all, Trump only won the electoral count by 77,000 votes and lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. Trump is under investigation by the FBI.
Don't fault Trump for your inability to see and understand his accomplishments.
The guy has been making positive changes since day one. :)
Okay......go ahead and list Trump's achievements for the first 100 days!!!!
That's already been brought up....
Trumps Top Ten Accomplishments in His First 100 Days in Office

You mean the promises he made to Red State Amerika?? What about the rest of the country???? When will Trump start GOVERNING for ALL OF AMERICA!!!!!! I mean after all, Trump only won the electoral count by 77,000 votes and lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. Trump is under investigation by the FBI.
View attachment 123814
TRUMP MUST START GOVERNING FOR ALL OF AMERICA and not just RED STATE PUTIN'S AMERIKA.

View attachment 123814
TRUMP MUST START GOVERNING FOR ALL OF AMERICA and not just RED STATE PUTIN'S AMERIKA.

You folks really want those gender-neutral bathrooms don't you?

View attachment 123814

:itsok:

Putin's pole is up Trump's ass.....as we speak!!!! Trump is Putin's Puppet and is black mailable!!!!

trump-putin-2-make-soviet-union-again.jpg

View attachment 123814

I think RASTAMEN is just following the crowd he hangs with. He wasn't taught to think for himself. :)

Putin's pole is up Trump's ass.....as we speak!!!! Trump is Putin's Puppet and is black mailable!!!!

trump-putin-2-make-soviet-union-again.jpg

You do know we're gearing up for war right on Russia and China door steps

Warmongering Red State Amerika........has a hard on to see the world GLOW!!!

When all the carrier's show up..
The shit is going to hit the fan.

Red state Amerika cheer leading for war will comeback to haunt our country with The Dirty Nukes will eventually show in cities in Red state Amerika!!! Then what??????

Red state Amerika cheer leading for war will comeback to haunt our country with The Dirty Nukes will eventually show in cities in Red state Amerika!!! Then what??????

43 minutes to say that?

View attachment 123814

I think RASTAMEN is just following the crowd he hangs with. He wasn't taught to think for himself. :)
Neither was Red State Amerika!!!! How Deplorable.

43 minutes to say that?
Trump has 100 days in office with little to show.

43 minutes to say that?
Trump has 100 days in office with little to show.
He stopped Assad using chemical weapons and now is after Lil Kim

Forum List

Back