96% of Trump voters say: "No Regrets"...Really???

It is and always has been a great recruiting tool for terrorists. It costs WAY too much, Many of the people who are, and have been held there were never even charged with a crime.
That is astoundingly stupid - even by the high standards of stupidity that you've managed to set. They are terrorists we captured on foreign soil. We don't need to "charge them" with anything - nor should we. Their ass should sit there until they die. They are not U.S. citizens so they have no constitutional rights. And they didn't wear a uniform, represent a nation, and adhere to the rules of war, so they don't enjoy protections under the Geneva Convention either.

Look....we get it. You hate the United States and you side with muslim terrorist looking to bring the U.S. down. But that doesn't mean you should resort to saying stupid shit that humiliates you. Now I think I hear your muslim masters calling you - run along now puppy.

So now I side with terrorists,and I want to bring the U.S. down? You are getting dumber by the day.
Yeah dillhole - you do. You didn't even deny it when I accused you of it! :lmao:

You've spewed anti-American rhetoric all over this board. You hate the U.S. Constitution. You hate the fact that we keep terrorists in prison. You hate the fact that we aren't communist.

Hey, maybe YOUR kind of scotus rulings will bring back segregation, something your fucked up ilk would simply LOVE.......

As you know, it was the Democrats who fought desegregation. I can understand how those facts would be some you would prefer to forget.

Don't forget the birth of the Ku Klux Klan belongs to you as well.

Fought against desegregation? They created segregation

Many like me, voted for Trump on just a couple issues. I voted for him mainly on just two issues. It was about Immigration and the Supreme Court. And even though the Democrats have thwarted him somewhat on Immigration, he continues to aggressively address it. He also may get to appoint two Supreme Court Justices before his 4yrs are up. And who knows, if he gets 8yrs, he may put three Justices in there.

Those two issues were my main concerns. The rest doesn't mean much to me. I knew going in, what i'd be getting with him. And then you have to consider the alternative. Hillary Clinton would have been a nightmare on Immigration and she would have appointed far Left Globalist Justices to the Supreme Court. So, if Trump does well on the two issues that concern me most, he'll continue to have my support.

96 % of the people who voted for Hillary probably regret not voting for him...

Many like me, voted for Trump on just a couple issues. I voted for him mainly on just two issues. It was about Immigration and the Supreme Court. And even though the Democrats have thwarted him somewhat on Immigration, he continues to aggressively address it. He also may get to appoint two Supreme Court Justices before his 4yrs are up. And who knows, if he gets 8yrs, he may put three Justices in there.

Those two issues were my main concerns. The rest doesn't mean much to me. I knew going in, what i'd be getting with him. And then you have to consider the alternative. Hillary Clinton would have been a nightmare on Immigration and she would have appointed far Left Globalist Justices to the Supreme Court. So, if Trump does well on the two issues that concern me most, he'll continue to have my support.
Well the campaign is OVER!!!! When will Trump and his Wall Street crooks start governing for ALL OF AMERICA!!!!!

Hey, maybe YOUR kind of scotus rulings will bring back segregation, something your fucked up ilk would simply LOVE.......

As you know, it was the Democrats who fought desegregation. I can understand how those facts would be some you would prefer to forget.

Don't forget the birth of the Ku Klux Klan belongs to you as well.
Don't forget this is the 21st Century!!!!

I don't have any regrets. The guy is staying focused on his promises. :dunno:
You mean the promises he made to Red State Amerika?? What about the rest of the country???? When will Trump start GOVERNING for ALL OF AMERICA!!!!!! I mean after all, Trump only won the electoral count by 77,000 votes and lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. Trump is under investigation by the FBI.

You mean the promises he made to Red State Amerika?? What about the rest of the country???? When will Trump start GOVERNING for ALL OF AMERICA!!!!!! I mean after all, Trump only won the electoral count by 77,000 votes and lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. Trump is under investigation by the FBI.
Don't fault Trump for your inability to see and understand his accomplishments.
The guy has been making positive changes since day one. :)

Don't fault Trump for your inability to see and understand his accomplishments.
The guy has been making positive changes since day one. :)
Okay......go ahead and list Trump's achievements for the first 100 days!!!!

HYSTERIA!!!! is that Red State conservatives foolishesly beleive they have made "America Great Again"!!!!!:lol:
The Obamafacation of America was stopped cold, The SCOTUS will be conservative for the foreseeable future. And the crook Hillary got a much needed slap in the face. Yep America is greater already.

HYSTERIA!!!! is that Red State conservatives foolishesly beleive they have made "America Great Again"!!!!!:lol:
The Obamafacation of America was stopped cold, The SCOTUS will be conservative for the foreseeable future. And the crook Hillary got a much needed slap in the face. Yep America is greater already.
Meh. Must to early to be singing the praises on how Red State Amerika and Trump has made America RACIST AGAIN!!!!

download.jpg

Forum List

Back