99 MS-13 gang members arrested all entered US as unaccompanied minors

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
99 MS-13 Gang Members Arrested - All Entered US as 'Unaccompanied Minors'
Nearly 100 members of the notoriously violent MS-13 street gang were among the young immigrants admitted into the U.S. under the classification of “unaccompanied minor” during the past 11 months, according to recent government data.

AS THE IDIOTS CHANTED . " LET THEM IN" . LET THEM IN LET THEM IN.......
SUDDENLY YOUR KID IS A VICTIM THAT TUNE CHANGES QUICK DOESN'T IT SHEEP..

The lies Obama fed the sheep were " CHILDREN" half these loons haven't a clue how the DHS was told to consider illegals coming as being children up to the age of 31....... This is how you were ripped via taxes and in multiple ways.

This is why he pushed Obamacare and we paid for it all, this is how HE LIED and it goes right over the heads of bimbo's who can't see past his face........

Good jobs arresting them! I don't know what we're going to do with all the MS-13 gang members who were born here, though. Too bad we can't send them to another country, too.

Good jobs arresting them! I don't know what we're going to do with all the MS-13 gang members who were born here, though. Too bad we can't send them to another country, too.
Same thing they did with the Italian Mafia. Prosecute them under the RICO statutes.

I think the wall is a stupid thing to get worked up over, one way or another, pretty much because I really don't think it poses an obstacle to MS-13 type folks. It might deter some hard working construction/hotel maid types, which is probably good, but you don't need a wall to make employers not want to hire them and landlords not want to rent to them. I sort of doubt Trump's claims that Yuuge numbers of Mexican rapists are flooding out borders because they need to find victims.

I think the wall is a stupid thing to get worked up over, one way or another, pretty much because I really don't think it poses an obstacle to MS-13 type folks. It might deter some hard working construction/hotel maid types, which is probably good, but you don't need a wall to make employers not want to hire them and landlords not want to rent to them. I sort of doubt Trump's claims that Yuuge numbers of Mexican rapists are flooding out borders because they need to find victims.
\MS-13 isn't a Mexican gang..... it's members are mostly from el Salvador.

Same thing they did with the Italian Mafia. Prosecute them under the RICO statutes.
Sure. That took decades, though. We're going to have to be patient. There are a lot more than 99 of them.

These 99 gang members are all DACA recipients. The Wall was not a factor. They were allowed to enter and stay by Obama's proclamation.

Yup. Mexicans are no harder to rape than we are.

Sure. That took decades, though. We're going to have to be patient. There are a lot more than 99 of them.
There were more than 99 members of the Mafia. Glad to see you agree that with decades of house cleaning in our future it's time to get the ball rolling.

These 99 gang members are all DACA recipients. The Wall was not a factor. They were allowed to enter and stay by Obama's proclamation.
Out of 800,000 people, you have to expect a few will go wrong. It happens. Every single one is held up as evidence, though, that all Dreamers are criminals and IT IS NOT TRUE, damn it. Stop with this.

Out of 800,000 people, you have to expect a few will go wrong. It happens. Every single one is held up as evidence, though, that all Dreamers are criminals and IT IS NOT TRUE, damn it. Stop with this.
Illegal is criminal.

They found an illegal in Pittsburgh last year who had been deported 3 times. When asked how he crosses the border he said he uses forged documents every time. Indeed the wall is stupid.

actually, to be eligible for DACA, they had to have clean records. clearly trumptards don't know that.

Up to 31? Is there any written reasoning for that?

And remember when that ass Obama wanted kids to be on parents health coverage up to the age of 26......... if they were not on their parents insurance the parents would be fined. I believe that took place if the kid had NO insurance on their own.

actually, to be eligible for DACA, they had to have clean records. clearly trumptards don't know that.
They know they don't have clean records. Google sanctuary cities.

Up to 31? Is there any written reasoning for that?

Yes up to the age of 31 , because it put them under a huge Obama Umbrella of protection.

Well yea, obviously. But how the hell did that get through? No one in America thinks someone is a minor up to age 31, that's completely ridiculous, so what logic did they use to "justify" that age?

Janet Napoliano and Obama went in Cahootz together that was a way to get in OLDER MALES for Obama's Army and gain more DEMOCRATIC VOTES........ READ THE PROOF YOURSELF HERE :

This is how easily they slip bs laws into action and the public never ever knows about it because they don't pay attention. If it was not for infowars teaching many of us what the hell is really going on, I'd be a clueless zombie myself LOL.

You may request consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals if you:

1. Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
  2. Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
  3. Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
  4. Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
  5. Entered without inspection before June 15, 2012, or your lawful immigration status expired as of June 15, 2012;
  6. Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and
  7. Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
Indivi

upload_2018-4-4_12-32-25.png

Yeah...zero shits given...GTFO....every last one...out.

Forum List

Back