99 MS-13 gang members arrested all entered US as unaccompanied minors

... DACA was amnesty for particular children born to illegals in the country - it was a compromise on what to do with kids who'd been here their entire lives. As such, DACA applied to the past, to kids who'd been brought into America in the past, aka the age range.

It has /nothing/ to do with your OP "Nearly 100 members of the notoriously violent MS-13 street gang were among the young immigrants admitted into the U.S. under the classification of “unaccompanied minor” during the past 11 months, according to recent government data."

You're trying to telling me that Trump, over the past year, has let in folks up to the age of 31 under the DACA program? Pfft. You're all full of shit on this one.

... DACA was amnesty for particular children born to illegals in the country - it was a compromise on what to do with kids who'd been here their entire lives. As such, DACA applied to the past, to kids who'd been brought into America in the past, aka the age range.

It has /nothing/ to do with your OP "Nearly 100 members of the notoriously violent MS-13 street gang were among the young immigrants admitted into the U.S. under the classification of “unaccompanied minor” during the past 11 months, according to recent government data."

You're trying to telling me that Trump, over the past year, has let in folks up to the age of 31 under the DACA program? Pfft. You're all full of shit on this one.

No what I said which I think you missed that post is that OBAMA and JANET Napolianto had this going on during their time/ his time in office. ( age 31) bs.

You missed what I said here honey. DACA was first considered in 2007. It was passed in 2013. The 31 age statement has to do with the programs inception agreement: it will apply to those who "Were under the age of 31 on June 15, 2012 (born on June 16, 1981 or after)" That /was/ the agreement our reps agreed to back then.

It is /not/ happening now and there is no relation between DACA and the article you posted and commented about, also has nothing to do with who is allowed over the border. DACA also required that you had been living in the US since 2007 - if you're crossing the border past that date, you automatically don't qualify for DACA.

You're conflating two separate things as one - and implying that they are "letting in 'unaccompanied minors' up to age 31" - but that was not the case when Obama dip-shitted DACA through, nor is it the case now.

You missed what I said here honey. DACA was first considered in 2007. It was passed in 2013. The 31 age statement has to do with the programs inception agreement: it will apply to those who "Were under the age of 31 on June 15, 2012 (born on June 16, 1981 or after)" That /was/ the agreement our reps agreed to back then.

It is /not/ happening now and there is no relation between DACA and the article you posted and commented about, also has nothing to do with who is allowed over the border. DACA also required that you had been living in the US since 2007 - if you're crossing the border past that date, you automatically don't qualify for DACA.

You're conflating two separate things as one - and implying that they are "letting in 'unaccompanied minors' up to age 31" - but that was not the case when Obama dip-shitted DACA through, nor is it the case now.

31 and under they considered a child. I never said it was being Implemented NOW. I just made the statement that UNDER OBAMSA when the asshole was in office they were considering people to be KIDS from the age of 31 and under.

I was NOT saying that was being done now under TRUMP..... it was a general statement of what was being done in the PAST NOT NOW. It was just an added comment with the statement of the post....

I think the wall is a stupid thing to get worked up over, one way or another,
pretty much because I really don't think it poses an obstacle to MS-13 type folks. It might deter some hard working construction/hotel maid types, which is probably good, but you don't need a wall to make employers not want to hire them and landlords not want to rent to them. I sort of doubt Trump's claims that Yuuge numbers of Mexican rapists are flooding out borders because they need to find victims.
These 99 gang members are all DACA recipients. The Wall was not a factor. They were allowed to enter and stay by Obama's proclamation.

None of them were DACA recipients. None of those arrested were in the country for 10 years. All had criminal records.

All had crossed the border in recent years.

Get your facts straight.

I think the wall is a stupid thing to get worked up over, one way or another, pretty much because I really don't think it poses an obstacle to MS-13 type folks. It might deter some hard working construction/hotel maid types, which is probably good, but you don't need a wall to make employers not want to hire them and landlords not want to rent to them. I sort of doubt Trump's claims that Yuuge numbers of Mexican rapists are flooding out borders because they need to find victims.
\MS-13 isn't a Mexican gang..... it's members are mostly from el Salvador.
Actually they came from their mother. You’re wrong again

31 and under they considered a child. I never said it was being Implemented NOW. I just made the statement that UNDER OBAMSA when the asshole was in office they were considering people to be KIDS from the age of 31 and under.

I was NOT saying that was being done now under TRUMP..... it was a general statement of what was being done in the PAST NOT NOW. It was just an added comment with the statement of the post....

NO they were /not/ considered to be a child/minor up to 31 - that's what I'm telling you.

They legit /were/ a child when DACA was proposed back in 2007 - when DACA was finally passed in 2013 it still applied to those children who'd been here in 2007 - aka up to age 31 in 2012.

The two things are completely /unrelated/ - the DACA qualifications have absolutely nothing to do with anyone crossing the border from 2008 through 2018 (much less any 'unaccompanied minors' doing so), those only /ever/ applied to people who had crossed the border /before/ 2007 - which was also before Obama was elected.

I think the wall is a stupid thing to get worked up over, one way or another, pretty much because I really don't think it poses an obstacle to MS-13 type folks. It might deter some hard working construction/hotel maid types, which is probably good, but you don't need a wall to make employers not want to hire them and landlords not want to rent to them. I sort of doubt Trump's claims that Yuuge numbers of Mexican rapists are flooding out borders because they need to find victims.
You're wrong as usual dingleberry. MS-13 was initially el Salvador immigrants to the US protecting their own, but it's morphed into a multi-nation international gang.

You're wrong as usual dingleberry. MS-13 was initially el Salvador immigrants to the US protecting their own, but it's morphed into a multi-nation international gang.
Ya like you they were hatched

Forum List

Back