A 13-year-old who police say accidentally fired a gun while playing with it, killing another teen, now faces a criminal charge (In Grand Rapids, MI)

are you suggesting he shouldn’t be charged?
he shouldn't be, but some punishment like community service or something like that should be carried out, or something harsher i guess

kids who do NOTHING WRONG have a RIGHT to have a normal childhood

he shouldn't be, but some punishment like community service or something like that should be carried out, or something harsher i guess

kids who do NOTHING WRONG have a RIGHT to have a normal childhood
it’s tragic you think taking a life is l doing nothing g wrong”

From where did he get the gun?
why does that matter? He’s actions are his actions…the gun didn’t go off on its own.

moreover the law in Mi already made it illegal for him to have the gun.

you dembots giving folks like this a pass for illegally having the gun is the problem

why does that matter? He’s actions are his actions…the gun didn’t go off on its own.

moreover the law in Mi already made it illegal for him to have the gun.

you dembots giving folks like this a pass for illegally having the gun is the problem
Dembot? Me? lol - you must be living in one of those alternate compactified dimensions the physicists talk about. :p

My GUESS is, the parents left the gun lying around, and failed entirely in their duty to train and educate the child about weaponry

Gun ownership comes with serious responsibilities. Whoever let a 13 year-old get a loaded gun should go directly to jail and be charged with manslaughter.

Gun ownership comes with serious responsibilities. Whoever let a 13 year-old get a loaded gun should go directly to jail and be charged with manslaughter.
Not at all. My daughter was a paragon of gun safety before she was 12. Wouldn't you rather educate your child so they don't do stupid things with weapons? Instead of keeping them retarded and ignorant?

Not at all. My daughter was a paragon of gun safety before she was 12. Wouldn't you rather educate your child so they don't do stupid things with weapons? Instead of keeping them retarded and ignorant?
No amount of gun training is going to cure your retarded kids. There is no cure, and I don't even think they are looking for one.

i'm on a CRUSADE! ok i'll cut them down a bit...maybe we need a separate section about gun shootings?

"Gun shootings"? LOL, are you one of those nutjobs who believes the guns act independently? Like the "car" that attacked that parade in Waukesha?

Forum List

Back