A 1400 Year Secret The History Of Islam

Since this isn't a video site shouldn't some text be required? :) I for one, can't view videos.
It's always been a video site.

Youtube is a video site, this is a text site. :) Us old people like being able to read threads. If we wanted to watch video threads we'd go where they are. All I'm sayin'. :)
How long have you been here? Videos have been used as long as I have been here.Wished I could help the video is worth the watch.

He has some good points, and it was an interesting lecture video. But I disagree with him in the sense that the Muslims of today are like they were in Mohammad's day. There are a few majority Muslim nations in Europe that have become tolerant multicultural societies, like Albania for example.Though I do agree with him at the end that people in most of the western world are in denial about the history of the Islamic religion, and even go so far as to ignore christian persecution in the Middle East.

He has some good points, and it was an interesting lecture video. But I disagree with him in the sense that the Muslims of today are like they were in Mohammad's day. There are a few majority Muslim nations in Europe that have become tolerant multicultural societies, like Albania for example.Though I do agree with him at the end that people in most of the western world are in denial about the history of the Islamic religion, and even go so far as to ignore christian persecution in the Middle East.
Muslims aren't the problem it's Islam that is the problem.

Nah, this is how Middle Eastern Muslims respond to a secular woman that questions their beliefs:
Basically they they refuse to let her speak non-interrupted, insult her, then force her off the show just for saying that Mohammad was not divine.

Whereas, here is a video on the response Bush got visiting Albania in 2007 (a Muslim majority country):

It isn't Islam that is the problem (even though there are bad parts of the Koran), it is how tolerant and non-violent their followers are, and how they interpret the text they are given. You can find fundamentalist Muslims that would never commit a violent act, and others that would. It isn't just the religion, but the nature of the people involved in the religion.

Last edited:

bigrebnc1775 said:

hipeter924 said:
Nah, this is how Middle Eastern Muslims respond to a secular woman that questions their beliefs:
Basically they they refuse to let her speak non-interrupted, insult her, then force her off the show just for saying that Mohammad was not divine.

You should have seen what they did to her after they finally turned off the cameras.

Forum List

Back