A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging, prompting online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling

How we like I know if I’m mistaken as a criminal?
All your base are belong to me.
Dude, you’re such a waste of oxygen.
Perhaps using proper sentence structure will help you. Oh and i don't use oxygen.
It’s called autocorrect, professor. Sometimes it has a mind of its own. Waste of oxygen.
The blame always lies elsewhere with you traitors, doesn't it?

That story was more vague than a whores morals.

You can't make much of it until you know details, not supposition.
Unfortunately, this is a gift to the liberal race-baiters

unarmed black guy killed on a public street by two whites

based on the limited facts given it is a wrongful death

But it could have been avoided with a lick of common sense by everyone involved

So a black was stealing a shotgun and got killed? Ok then.
Well if you wanna go that deep, he was trying to strongarm rob the man of his shotgun.
Liar
Article says he was fighting over a shotgun, you're the liar, traitor.
Yeah I’d fight over a gun too if I were jogging, minding my own business, and some asshole ran up pointing a gun at me. You stupid piece of trash.

Oh? You wouldn't say "Whoah! What's this all about, man?"
I wonder what percentage chances are you get shot/shot and killed from choosing to attack someone who already has a bead on you with a gun.

A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

Neither the father nor son have been charged with Arbery's killing.

So now you can't jog while black.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

Oh that's right there is no more racism in the South anymore.

What about this?

View attachment 329921
He got life in prison. The white killers in Georgia are free and people here are making up excuses to justify the killing.

That story was more vague than a whores morals.

You can't make much of it until you know details, not supposition.
Unfortunately, this is a gift to the liberal race-baiters

unarmed black guy killed on a public street by two whites

based on the limited facts given it is a wrongful death

But it could have been avoided with a lick of common sense by everyone involved
"winner"

Perhaps using proper sentence structure will help you. Oh and i don't use oxygen.
It’s called autocorrect, professor. Sometimes it has a mind of its own. Waste of oxygen.
Shut the fuck up, Trump-sucker. Your views and opinions are worth less than shit.

Well if you wanna go that deep, he was trying to strongarm rob the man of his shotgun.
Liar
Yeah I’d fight over a gun too if I were jogging, minding my own business, and some asshole ran up pointing a gun at me. You stupid piece of trash.
Right on bro!

better dead than to have your precious ego bruised

A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

What about this?

View attachment 329921
He got life in prison. The white killers in Georgia are free and people here are making up excuses to justify the killing.
That's how we want it.

Shut the fuck up, Trump-sucker. Your views and opinions are worth less than shit.
Do you need a timeout, a tissue maybe?

Liar

I wonder what percentage chances are you get shot/shot and killed from choosing to attack someone who already has a bead on you with a gun.
That’s why you don’t just run up on somebody with a gun. People panic, and when they panic they become unpredictable. A responsible gun owner would know this.

What about this?

View attachment 329921
That's how we want it.
Because you’re racist trash

Liar
Right on bro!

It’s not about ego, dipshit. It’s called fight or flight.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Liar

That’s why you don’t just run up on somebody with a gun. People panic, and when they panic they become unpredictable. A responsible gun owner would know this.
A person came up on my friend and I with a gun a few months back. No one got shot.

Not as much as you
Liar

A person came up on my friend and I with a gun a few months back. No one got shot.
good for you. And you somehow think that applie here? People are unpredictable especially when they panic. What you do under stress is not necessarily what someone else would do.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Liar
Right on bro!

It’s not about ego, dipshit. It’s called fight or flight.

You're picking the derp one of those.

Not as much as you
Liar

good for you. And you somehow think that applie here? People are unpredictable especially when they panic. What you do under stress is not necessarily what someone else would do.
Problem is you weren't involved in this incident in anyway yet you pretend to know exactly what happened when all you really know is what the media clowns say.

Funny how about 90 percent of whites who are killed are killed by another white
90 percent?

can you document that claim?
About 90 percent of all whites are killed by another white. If you did the research on white crime instead of pretending whites never commit crimes you would know this. All your claims about black crime is overstated and based on per capita and not actual numbers. Because even when you use per capita the black crime rate is very low. For example, a rate of 100 per 100,000 is 1/10th of 1 percent. That does not show a high propensity for violence. In 2018 about 400 whites were killed by blacks while almost 2,500 whites were killed by whites. These numbers are ignored by people like you because you're a fucking racist. The UCR shows this but you choose to read shit on stormfront from Jared Taylors debunked piece of garbage where he exaggerates crimes by blacks and Hispanics and undercounts crimes by whites.

And because of the lies whites like you tell yourselves we blacks and Hispanics are getting killed.

Forum List

Back