A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging, prompting online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling

That story was more vague than a whores morals.

You can't make much of it until you know details, not supposition.
Unfortunately, this is a gift to the liberal race-baiters

unarmed black guy killed on a public street by two whites

based on the limited facts given it is a wrongful death

But it could have been avoided with a lick of common sense by everyone involved
It appears that in this forum this killing is a gift to white race baiting morons who want to create fiction out of thin air in order to justify this killing. It could have been avoided if those whites would have just let the man jog in peace.

Funny how about 90 percent of whites who are killed are killed by another white
90 percent?

can you document that claim?
About 90 percent of all whites are killed by another white. If you did the research on white crime instead of pretending whites never commit crimes you would know this. All your claims about black crime is overstated and based on per capita and not actual numbers. Because even when you use per capita the black crime rate is very low. For example, a rate of 100 per 100,000 is 1/10th of 1 percent. That does not show a high propensity for violence. In 2018 about 400 whites were killed by blacks while almost 2,500 whites were killed by whites. These numbers are ignored by people like you because you're a fucking racist. The UCR shows this but you choose to read shit on stormfront from Jared Taylors debunked piece of garbage where he exaggerates crimes by blacks and Hispanics and undercounts crimes by whites.

And because of the lies whites like you tell yourselves we blacks and Hispanics are getting killed.

Black men comprise around 7% of the US population. Why do they comprise more than 50% of the population of jail cells?

Last edited:
A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

Neither the father nor son have been charged with Arbery's killing.

So now you can't jog while black.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

Oh that's right there is no more racism in the South anymore.
No charges?! :mad:
Seems like it was self defense, they white guys wanted to ask him a question, and the black Violently attacked the two guys
Waiting for the jogger to be called a thug.
What if he attacked you?
He didn't attack anyone.
How did you come to that conclusion?
Reading the story.

A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

If I lived there for about a year I might be able to discern what the issues are.
But i don't.
I do know a Black man or Black woman can not jog at night in Uniondale, Hempstead or Roosevelt, NY...3 Black neighborhoods.
There are entire state full of all white towns we can't be caught driving at night in. Drop the white boy bullshit.
Works both ways

I'd be caught DEAD driving through most of Detroit. it's that way in most large cities where blacks are the majority.
That a lie. Whites live in Detroit.
The population of Detroit, MI is 77.3% Black or African American Alone, 10.8% White Alone, and 7.84% Hispanic or Latino
This killing didn't happen in Detroit. I know the population of Detroit. You know right wing racist memes. I'm not surprised you bought up Detroit off topic, that's the standard punk ass racist diversion when something like this happens.

If I lived there for about a year I might be able to discern what the issues are.
But i don't.
I do know a Black man or Black woman can not jog at night in Uniondale, Hempstead or Roosevelt, NY...3 Black neighborhoods.

How many inner-cities could a white dude go jogging through safely ?
That is why most of us really dont care too much about this story.

I have no idea if the guy was innocent. May have been, but blacks are FAR safer in white neighborhoods than a white person in a black neighborhood. I wouldn't think of spending a single hour in an all black area.
No we aren't. Whites get killed jogging, walking or living in white communities. That is where most whites are killed.

So a black was stealing a shotgun and got killed? Ok then.
Well if you wanna go that deep, he was trying to strongarm rob the man of his shotgun.
Liar
Article says he was fighting over a shotgun, you're the liar, traitor.
Yeah I’d fight over a gun too if I were jogging, minding my own business, and some asshole ran up pointing a gun at me. You stupid piece of trash.
Right on bro!

better dead than to have your precious ego bruised
It’s not about ego, dipshit. It’s called fight or flight.
My guess is that you were not present and know nothing about this

so blow it out your ass

90 percent?

About 90 percent of all whites are killed by another white. If you did the research on white crime instead of pretending whites never commit crimes you would know this. All your claims about black crime is overstated and based on per capita and not actual numbers. Because even when you use per capita the black crime rate is very low. For example, a rate of 100 per 100,000 is 1/10th of 1 percent. That does not show a high propensity for violence. In 2018 about 400 whites were killed by blacks while almost 2,500 whites were killed by whites. These numbers are ignored by people like you because you're a fucking racist. The UCR shows this but you choose to read shit on stormfront from Jared Taylors debunked piece of garbage where he exaggerates crimes by blacks and Hispanics and undercounts crimes by whites.

And because of the lies whites like you tell yourselves we blacks and Hispanics are getting killed.
Did you just make that up or do you have a credible source?

Why was there a struggle over the shotgun?
Who gives a fuck. What was the shotgun out there for when the man was jogging. Why were they following him? They ain't police.
From another source:

Greg McMichael saw it differently. He would later tell police he recognized Arbery, who was black, from surveillance video that captured a recent burglary in his neighborhood. McMichael, 64, grabbed his .357 Magnum, called out to his son, Travis, and jumped into his pick-up truck in pursuit of Arbery, 25.

They caught up to him a few blocks away and said Arbery became violent when confronted, according to a police report. Two shots were fired by Travis McMichael, 34. Arbery, clad in shorts and a T-shirt, died at the scene
Of course he did. And on the same day he went to the unicorn races.

But i don't.
There are entire state full of all white towns we can't be caught driving at night in. Drop the white boy bullshit.
Works both ways

I'd be caught DEAD driving through most of Detroit. it's that way in most large cities where blacks are the majority.
The population of Detroit, MI is 77.3% Black or African American Alone, 10.8% White Alone, and 7.84% Hispanic or Latino
This killing didn't happen in Detroit. I know the population of Detroit. You know right wing racist memes. I'm not surprised you bought up Detroit off topic, that's the standard punk ass racist diversion when something like this happens.
You know NOTHING about Detroit. The topic is your constant whining about how blacks are treated in America. That's your thing. I'm telling you blacks have it MUCH BETTER among whites th as n a white person in black areas

90 percent?

Yep, the annual Uniform Crime Reports. Try reading them, you'll learn something.

It appears that in this forum this killing is a gift to white race baiting morons who want to create fiction out of thin air in order to justify this killing. It could have been avoided if those whites would have just let the man jog in peace.
Did I try to justify the killing or say up front that was a wrongful death?

90 percent?

Yep, the annual Uniform Crime Reports. Try reading them, you'll learn something.
No, since its your claim you link to them

But i don't.
Works both ways

You know NOTHING about Detroit. The topic is your constant whining about how blacks are treated in America. That's your thing. I'm telling you blacks have it MUCH BETTER among whites th as n a white person in black areas
Detroit has nothing to do with this. You are telling me what you believe, and what you believe is not true. Also what you are telling me ignores the history of racism in your race that has created the mistrust and animosity blacks have for whites. Now that's what I am telling your whites ass as a black person who actually has to live in this country and not some delusional white prick that wants to ignore things to lie about how things really are. The topic is about a black man killed by some whites in Georgia.

What about this?

View attachment 329921

Found GUILTY AND SENTENCED, these 2 clowns haven't even been CHARGED.
And a the rapes and murders that black perps get away with? Don’t see you creating many threads on those cases.

Did I try to justify the killing or say up front that was a wrongful death?

Since I am talking about the overall commentary in this thread, I don't give a fuck about what you say you did or did not do.

What about this?

View attachment 329921

Found GUILTY AND SENTENCED, these 2 clowns haven't even been CHARGED.
And a the rapes and murders that black perps get away with? Don’t see you creating many threads on those cases.
Because we don't get to rape 150 little girls like that white dude in Michigan and we certainly don't get away with murder.

But i don't.
Works both ways

Detroit has nothing to do with this. You are telling me what you believe, and what you believe is not true. Also what you are telling me ignores the history of racism in your race that has created the mistrust and animosity blacks have for whites. Now that's what I am telling your whites ass as a black person who actually has to live in this country and not some delusional white prick that wants to ignore things to lie about how things really are. The topic is about a black man killed by some whites in Georgia.
What county in Georgia, do you know? I think I do, and I bet it's a majority black one.
Whoops, nope! Almost, but not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back