A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging, prompting online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling

Your story leaves out a lot of details. Like the fact that someone called 9-1-1 to report a black man trespassing on private property right before this incident.

Which is something McMichael would not have known...

He also had a criminal record (surprise surprise) of theft and carrying a firearm illegally to a high school. Sounds like a real upstanding citizen.

Also something McMichael could not have known...

Plus the police said the man who shot him was acting in self defense.

They said that only because that's what they were told by someone who was known to them: McMichael. It's not like the police were there and made that statement based on their own observation...

For all we know the perp was armed when he was trespassing/breaking into homes.

There has been nothing brought forth to indicate that the jogger was armed...

The thief got caught, now he’s dead. Now Soros and the BLM movement have another criminal martyr to worship.

You're reaching the conclusion that he was a thief because because he's black and because he's not around any longer to say he's not.

This needs to be investigated and, if warranted, prosecuted vigorously...
Wrong, McMichael was a former cop and probably has a police scanner and knows cops and what crimes are happening in his neighborhood. They were well aware of the burglaries that had been occurring. They were also probably very aware of what criminals live in their area.

How would I know if I’m mistaken as a criminal? All I’m thinking about in that moment is that some guy is about to shoot me. That’s why you don’t run up on somebody without just cause. People are unpredictable.

Guys had a shotgun and a pistol. If I was a runner, I would try to put as much distance between them and me while zigging and a-zagging as fast as I could!

For every yard away from people shooting guns like that, your chances of being missed increase a LOT!

Was the guy a runner? Hmm..

Yea because most joggers can out run a pick up truck. Smfh.

People can cut and turn a lot faster than any pickup truck. On a dime, even, literally.

Seriously, I've seen someone trying to run a fat guy down with a car, they could not do it!

Now..if ol' boy was just jogging along with earbuds in and oblivious to his surroundings..he would not hear, see, or feel the truck until it was upon him.

Last edited:
That story was more vague than a whores morals.

You can't make much of it until you know details, not supposition.
Unfortunately, this is a gift to the liberal race-baiters

unarmed black guy killed on a public street by two whites

based on the limited facts given it is a wrongful death

But it could have been avoided with a lick of common sense by everyone involved
It appears that in this forum this killing is a gift to white race baiting morons who want to create fiction out of thin air in order to justify this killing. It could have been avoided if those whites would have just let the man jog in peace.
It sounds like he was running from the scene of the crime. The only person who said he was jogging was a family member who wasnt even there.

Actually a number of people stated that he jogged regularly to stay in shape.

Using your logic, we shouldn't believe the two guys in the truck because they were the only ones standing over a dead body saying it was self defense...

Your story leaves out a lot of details. Like the fact that someone called 9-1-1 to report a black man trespassing on private property right before this incident.

He also had a criminal record (surprise surprise) of theft and carrying a firearm illegally to a high school. Sounds like a real upstanding citizen.

They said that only because that's what they were told by someone who was known to them: McMichael. It's not like the police were there and made that statement based on their own observation...

The thief got caught, now he’s dead. Now Soros and the BLM movement have another criminal martyr to worship.

You're reaching the conclusion that he was a thief because because he's black and because he's not around any longer to say he's not.

Wrong, McMichael was a former cop and probably has a police scanner and knows cops and what crimes are happening in his neighborhood. They were well aware of the burglaries that had been occurring. They were also probably very aware of what criminals live in their area.

"Wrong"? So this doesn't need to be investigated?

An unarmed man was killed, and all we know for a fact is that he was running. That cannot be argued. You can "suppose" all you want, but that means nothing. There is zero evidence to suggest the guy broke any law.

The only people who wouldn't want this investigated are those who are afraid of what that investigation might show...

How would I know if I’m mistaken as a criminal? All I’m thinking about in that moment is that some guy is about to shoot me. That’s why you don’t run up on somebody without just cause. People are unpredictable.

Guys had a shotgun and a pistol. If I was a runner, I would try to put as much distance between them and me while zigging and a-zagging as fast as I could!

For every yard away from people shooting guns like that, your chances of being missed increase a LOT!

People can cut and turn a lot faster than any pickup truck. On a dime, even, literally.

Seriously, I've seen someone trying to run a fat guy down with a car, they could not do it!
So, some old white dude shoots a black kid over a parking space or loud music, and that’s self defense, that’s stand your ground. But a black guy minding his own business can’t stand his ground when confronted with a weapon? That makes him a dangerous felon or something? You may as well call him a savage. Just come out with it. The victim was black; so, it doesn’t matter. Right?

Why was there a struggle over the shotgun?
Who gives a fuck. What was the shotgun out there for when the man was jogging. Why were they following him? They ain't police.
From another source:

Greg McMichael saw it differently. He would later tell police he recognized Arbery, who was black, from surveillance video that captured a recent burglary in his neighborhood. McMichael, 64, grabbed his .357 Magnum, called out to his son, Travis, and jumped into his pick-up truck in pursuit of Arbery, 25.

They caught up to him a few blocks away and said Arbery became violent when confronted, according to a police report. Two shots were fired by Travis McMichael, 34. Arbery, clad in shorts and a T-shirt, died at the scene

Where are the videos? How would most folks react if 2 men come up on you with a 357 and a shot gun in hand.
Itll go thru the justice system like everything else.

It hasn't yet.
I care as much about this guy as you care about every white person assaulted by violent Africans

How much do you care about whites who are assaulted by other whites? Not at all.
Tell it! These guys NEVER talk about that. And most assaults are white on white.

So, some old white dude shoots a black kid over a parking space or loud music, and that’s self defense, that’s stand your ground. But a black guy minding his own business can’t stand his ground when confronted with a weapon? That makes him a dangerous felon or something? You may as well call him a savage. Just come out with it. The victim was black; so, it doesn’t matter. Right?

1atrumpwrong.gif

I'll say that if he had earbuds in, they should be in lot of trouble. That's just common sense and reality.

If he was out looking to steal stuff, probably would be listening for anyone detecting him. Also could have heard a truck coming and taken evasive measures. People can dodge vehicles. Not all people, but some can, I've seen it.
I can hear a truck cutting through the air @ 400 yards or so.

If they were lawfully allowed to detain him until the police got there, that's a different story. I've seen that happen, too. Guy was stealing car radios and 2 guys caught him and chased him down for around 2 blocks, beat his ass until the cops got there and took him to jail.
Not what one expects when going to get their mail from the box. Guy ran right past me and here come Bubba and Bubba. :auiqs.jpg:
They caught him 2 doors down and got some licks in for good measure.

Last edited:

It appears that in this forum this killing is a gift to white race baiting morons who want to create fiction out of thin air in order to justify this killing. It could have been avoided if those whites would have just let the man jog in peace.
It sounds like he was running from the scene of the crime. The only person who said he was jogging was a family member who wasnt even there.
No it doesn't. You just want that to be what it was. Blacks do jog.

Funny how about 90 percent of whites who are killed are killed by another white
90 percent?

can you document that claim?
About 90 percent of all whites are killed by another white. If you did the research on white crime instead of pretending whites never commit crimes you would know this. All your claims about black crime is overstated and based on per capita and not actual numbers. Because even when you use per capita the black crime rate is very low. For example, a rate of 100 per 100,000 is 1/10th of 1 percent. That does not show a high propensity for violence. In 2018 about 400 whites were killed by blacks while almost 2,500 whites were killed by whites. These numbers are ignored by people like you because you're a fucking racist. The UCR shows this but you choose to read shit on stormfront from Jared Taylors debunked piece of garbage where he exaggerates crimes by blacks and Hispanics and undercounts crimes by whites.

And because of the lies whites like you tell yourselves we blacks and Hispanics are getting killed.
Did you just make that up or do you have a credible source?
Yep, the annual Uniform Crime Reports. Try reading them, you'll learn something.
No, since its your claim you link to them
Then stay ignorant, I don't care.
Unless you can prove what you say its just a lib lie
I can and have proven it. So I am going to keep saying this and if you have doubts go do the research.

Thats a possibility

but with further investigation the facts could go either way

I have always believed that pure Progs with little religious beliefs like you should be living in every poor neighborhood to uplift the people there. But most of you live far away from the problems that we see. You make your statements of human dignities from a distance while living the life of Riley yourselves.

A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

Neither the father nor son have been charged with Arbery's killing.

So now you can't jog while black.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

Oh that's right there is no more racism in the South anymore.

What about this?

View attachment 329921
He got life in prison. The white killers in Georgia are free and people here are making up excuses to justify the killing.
It might BE justified. You have no idea, yet you are proclaiming its a racist murder with ZERO proof... again. Youll notice that the public isnt believing this crap anymore. You guys cried wolf and defended violent criminals too many times. You fucked up, and now no one gives a shit.
I have 243 years worth of proof. You right wing racists are not the general public. When we talk about defending violent criminals that's a white thing. That's why white mob bosses are walking around this country free as fuck while contracting out murders.

Thats a possibility

but with further investigation the facts could go either way
There is no either way. This man was unarmed with nothing on him. So what crime scene was he running from?

I have always believed that pure Progs with little religious beliefs like you should be living in every poor neighborhood to uplift the people there. But most of you live far away from the problems that we see. You make your statements of human dignities from a distance while living the life of Riley yourselves.
Blacks happen to be progressives who live in these communities. So why is it that whites have to live in them?

A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

Plus the police said the man who shot him was acting in self defense. For all we know the perp was armed when he was trespassing/breaking into homes. The thief got caught, now he’s dead. Now Soros and the BLM movement have another criminal martyr to worship.
LOL a white cop in Georgia says a white man shot a black man in self defense.

Your story is made up based on your racist assumptions.

"Wrong"? So this doesn't need to be investigated?

An unarmed man was killed, and all we know for a fact is that he was running. That cannot be argued. You can "suppose" all you want, but that means nothing. There is zero evidence to suggest the guy broke any law.

The only people who wouldn't want this investigated are those who are afraid of what that investigation might show...
It was investigated, and the authorities found no cause to press charges.

What about this?

View attachment 329921
He got life in prison. The white killers in Georgia are free and people here are making up excuses to justify the killing.
It might BE justified. You have no idea, yet you are proclaiming its a racist murder with ZERO proof... again. Youll notice that the public isnt believing this crap anymore. You guys cried wolf and defended violent criminals too many times. You fucked up, and now no one gives a shit.
I have 243 years worth of proof. You right wing racists are not the general public. When we talk about defending violent criminals that's a white thing. That's why white mob bosses are walking around this country free as fuck while contracting out murders.
LOL “243 years of proof”. In other words you’re full of shit and could care less about the facts of this case. This is purely a Social Justice Terrorist movement so a bunch of angry blacks can feel justified in attacking even more whites than they already do.

Plus the police said the man who shot him was acting in self defense. For all we know the perp was armed when he was trespassing/breaking into homes. The thief got caught, now he’s dead. Now Soros and the BLM movement have another criminal martyr to worship.
LOL a white cop in Georgia says a white man shot a black man in self defense.

Your story is made up based on your racist assumptions.
What white cop?

Lets kill one lie here.

In 2018 whites were arrested for 68 percent of the rapes, 62 percent of the aggravated assaults, 68 percent of the burglaries, 67 percent of all larceny-thefts, 55 percent of motor vehicle thefts, 71 percent of the arsons and 67 percent of all other property crime. So these assumptions being made by these right wing whites are not based in fact and only on racist assumptions.

The 2019 numbers are not in yet.

Sorry, way too much going on to worry about a dead thug.

Forum List

Back