A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging, prompting online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling

A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

Neither the father nor son have been charged with Arbery's killing.

So now you can't jog while black.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

Oh that's right there is no more racism in the South anymore.

What about this?

View attachment 329921
He got life in prison. The white killers in Georgia are free and people here are making up excuses to justify the killing.
It might BE justified. You have no idea, yet you are proclaiming its a racist murder with ZERO proof... again. Youll notice that the public isnt believing this crap anymore. You guys cried wolf and defended violent criminals too many times. You fucked up, and now no one gives a shit.
I have 243 years worth of proof. You right wing racists are not the general public. When we talk about defending violent criminals that's a white thing. That's why white mob bosses are walking around this country free as fuck while contracting out murders.
LOL “243 years of proof”. In other words you’re full of shit and could care less about the facts of this case. This is purely a Social Justice Terrorist movement so a bunch of angry blacks can feel justified in attacking even more whites than they already do.

Blacks just are not attacking whites in the numbers you claim. That's why every year the majority of hate crimes are committed by whites against blacks. The 243 years of proof is real. You just can't deal with your races violence and criminality so you create a story and live in a delusion of white grandeur that has never been. You are not about the facts of this case. You have made assumptions that are not borne out by the facts of this situation. The facts are two white men saw a black man jogging, and assumed he was a crime suspect so they decided to follow him, attacked him, then killed him claiming self defense. The man was unarmed, so I seriously doubt if he attacked 2 men holding guns.

Blah, Blah, Blah. The same lies made up by the same stormfront members based upon crap they read at stormfront about a fake outbreak of blacks attacking whites. Threads like this need to be closed immediately or moved to the rubber room. This is another whitey race bait thread where the white supremacists here can gather around lying to themselves about how terrible it is for whites because the 200 million whites are under attack by 47 million black people.

Last edited:
How would I know if I’m mistaken as a criminal? All I’m thinking about in that moment is that some guy is about to shoot me. That’s why you don’t run up on somebody without just cause. People are unpredictable.

Guys had a shotgun and a pistol. If I was a runner, I would try to put as much distance between them and me while zigging and a-zagging as fast as I could!

For every yard away from people shooting guns like that, your chances of being missed increase a LOT!

Was the guy a runner? Hmm..

Yea because most joggers can out run a pick up truck. Smfh.

People can cut and turn a lot faster than any pickup truck. On a dime, even, literally.

Seriously, I've seen someone trying to run a fat guy down with a car, they could not do it!
So, some old white dude shoots a black kid over a parking space or loud music, and that’s self defense, that’s stand your ground. But a black guy minding his own business can’t stand his ground when confronted with a weapon? That makes him a dangerous felon or something? You may as well call him a savage. Just come out with it. The victim was black; so, it doesn’t matter. Right?
I have always believed that pure Progs with little religious beliefs like you should be living in every poor neighborhood to uplift the people there. But most of you live far away from the problems that we see. You make your statements of human dignities from a distance while living the life of Riley yourselves.
Blacks happen to be progressives who live in these communities. So why is it that whites have to live in them?
I know of no black progressives in my community. They all had Trump signs in their yards. :funnyface:

There is an old Hippie woman white progressive. Eh, whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

What about this?

View attachment 329921
He got life in prison. The white killers in Georgia are free and people here are making up excuses to justify the killing.
It might BE justified. You have no idea, yet you are proclaiming its a racist murder with ZERO proof... again. Youll notice that the public isnt believing this crap anymore. You guys cried wolf and defended violent criminals too many times. You fucked up, and now no one gives a shit.
I have 243 years worth of proof. You right wing racists are not the general public. When we talk about defending violent criminals that's a white thing. That's why white mob bosses are walking around this country free as fuck while contracting out murders.
LOL “243 years of proof”. In other words you’re full of shit and could care less about the facts of this case. This is purely a Social Justice Terrorist movement so a bunch of angry blacks can feel justified in attacking even more whites than they already do.

Blacks just are not attacking whites in the numbers you claim. That's why every year the majority of hate crimes are committed by whites against blacks. The 243 years of proof is real. You just can't deal with your races violence and criminality so you create a story and live in a delusion of white grandeur that has never been. You are not about the facts of this case. You have made assumptions that are not borne out by the facts of this situation. The facts are two white men saw a black man jogging, and assumed he was a crime suspect so they decided to follow him, attacked him, then killed him claiming self defense. The man was unarmed, so I seriously doubt if he attacked 2 men holding guns.

"Hate crime" is a globalist construct used to drive a wedge between people. Hate crime laws are unnecessary if all men are created equal.

A crime is a crime.

How do YOU know it was racial profiling?

The shooter could be shooting for the heck of shooting, the victim was probably in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Want to ignore what a couple BLACK shooters did for a few MONTHS in the Washington D.C. area?

Do the names Muhammed, Malvo ring any bells?

Bad people comes in all colors.

My guess is that you were not present and know nothing about this

so blow it out your ass
And you were?
No

but from the limited info available I dont think it was a drive by shooting

there was a confrontation and that means the black guy had some control over his fate
The white dudes had control over theirs and they are the ones that chose to arm themselves and follow this guy.
The black guy who was trespassing, then running?

so blow it out your ass
And you were?
No

there was a confrontation and that means the black guy had some control over his fate
The white dudes had control over theirs and they are the ones that chose to arm themselves and follow this guy.
We dont know what the facts are

it could go either way

Why was there a struggle over the shotgun?
Who gives a fuck. What was the shotgun out there for when the man was jogging. Why were they following him? They ain't police.

Ex cop claims he saw that man in several neighborhood break-in vids.. Produce the damn vids or get prosecuted... Or get prosecuted if you misidentified him.. See my post above..

Er, that's been his whole point. Nobody has produced the vids. Looking like a whitewash.

Could be still under investigation -- we don't know.. But if they cannot be produced, or other evidence recovered from the homes that were being broken into -- the guy should have TAKEN A PICTURE and handed it to police dept. Not be a vigilante.

Police are being called on black children selling water. So this story about a black man supposedly breaking into someones house just stinks of a lie made up by these white guys in order to justify this killing and to keep themselves out of prison.

As I posted previously, the "can't jog while black" comment by the OP is a joke considering the amount of crime in this country committed by all races against other races, as well as black on black crime. But no doubt white on black sells "newpapers".

With that said, this is a tragic incident. But interesting from a legal standpoint.

My own opinion, something doesn't sound right here. So neighbors were suspicious of this guy as he was hanging around houses under construction? Then a father and son chase him down with guns. This happens - "Travis [the son] exited the truck with a shotgun" and Arbery began "violently attacking him" before Arbery was shot.

So a 25 year old man sees a guy chasing him with a shot gun and turns to attack? I'm calling bullshit. Would like to hear more testimony.

We

so blow it out your ass
And you were?
No

We dont know what the facts are

it could go either way
do have some facts. I'm the guy waiting before we riot/march

The pursuers acted within the bounds of Georgia’s citizen’s arrest statute, and the prosecutor claimed that Travis McMichael, who held the shotgun, had acted in self-defense. The police report didn’t say whether Arbery was in possession of a weapon.

No, you can't chase somebody down while armed and hold them at gunpoint.

An Atlanta lawyer who formerly served as a U.S. attorney in Georgia, Michael J. Moore, reviewed Barnhill’s letter to the Glynn County Police Department along with the police report at the request of the Times and called Barnhill’s take “flawed.” In Moore’s view, the McMichaels appeared to be the aggressors.

“The law does not allow a group of people to form an armed posse and chase down an unarmed person who they believe might have possibly been the perpetrator of a past crime,” Moore said.

The reason they haven't charged either McMichael is becasue Gregory McMichael is a retired cop.

Last edited:
Your story leaves out a lot of details. Like the fact that someone called 9-1-1 to report a black man trespassing on private property right before this incident.

Which is something McMichael would not have known...

He also had a criminal record (surprise surprise) of theft and carrying a firearm illegally to a high school. Sounds like a real upstanding citizen.

Also something McMichael could not have known...

Plus the police said the man who shot him was acting in self defense.

They said that only because that's what they were told by someone who was known to them: McMichael. It's not like the police were there and made that statement based on their own observation...

For all we know the perp was armed when he was trespassing/breaking into homes.

There has been nothing brought forth to indicate that the jogger was armed...

The thief got caught, now he’s dead. Now Soros and the BLM movement have another criminal martyr to worship.

You're reaching the conclusion that he was a thief because because he's black and because he's not around any longer to say he's not.

This needs to be investigated and, if warranted, prosecuted vigorously...
Wrong, McMichael was a former cop and probably has a police scanner and knows cops and what crimes are happening in his neighborhood. They were well aware of the burglaries that had been occurring. They were also probably very aware of what criminals live in their area.

"Wrong"? So this doesn't need to be investigated?

An unarmed man was killed, and all we know for a fact is that he was running. That cannot be argued. You can "suppose" all you want, but that means nothing. There is zero evidence to suggest the guy broke any law.

The only people who wouldn't want this investigated are those who are afraid of what that investigation might show...
It was investigated, and the authorities found no cause to press charges.

Well, from everything I've read, it's being looked into again, and that's a good thing.

At the very least McMichael should've been taken into custody and questioned. That's what would've happened with you or me or anyone. But, because he was a former cop and investigator, they took him at his word.

Do you not the see how that could be a problem?

Sorry, way too much going on to worry about a dead thug.

What thug?

On what basis do you conclude he's a thug? Because he was a black guy jogging?

There's zero evidence to suggest he was a thug. He was a jogger, and he was killed for it...

What thug?

There's zero evidence to suggest he was a thug. He was a jogger, and he was killed for it...
So why aren't there any charges? Now ask me how I know Big Mike and Trayvon were thugs.

What thug?

So why aren't there any charges? Now ask me how I know Big Mike and Trayvon were thugs.

That's been covered.

The guy who pulled the trigger is a former cop and investigator for the District Attorney. The police took him at his word. Old boy network? Possibly, yeah. The idea that he wasn't even detained by police is mind boggling. That, in and of itself, shows a great deal of favoritism.

If you were to break into my house and threaten my family, and I shot you dead in the hall way of my home, at the very least I would be placed into custody and questioned.

And that's if it happened in my home. This happened on the street. They had to chase him. They chased an unarmed man and they killed him. If you're okay with that, you're sub-human.

As for who "Big Mike" and Trayvon are, it doesn't matter because they have nothing to do with this case...

What thug?

That's been covered.

The guy who pulled the trigger is a former cop and investigator for the District Attorney. The police took him at his word. Old boy network? Possibly, yeah. The idea that he wasn't even detained by police is mind boggling. That, in and of itself, shows a great deal of favoritism.

If you were to break into my house and threaten my family, and I shot you dead in the hall way of my home, at the very least I would be placed into custody and questioned.

And that's if it happened in my home. This happened on the street. They had to chase him. They chased an unarmed man and they killed him. If you're okay with that, you're sub-human...
We know, hands up, don't shoot and the white Hispanic trying to rape the little black kid.

It's not our first rodeo, is it?

What thug?

That's been covered.

And that's if it happened in my home. This happened on the street. They had to chase him. They chased an unarmed man and they killed him. If you're okay with that, you're sub-human...
We know, hands up, don't shoot and the white Hispanic trying to rape the little black kid.

Are you having focus issues?

Are you high? Drunk?

This conversation is about Ahmaud Arbery, an unarmed black jogger who was chased, and then killed, by two armed white men.

Or are you trying to say that because of those two cases you mentioned it's perfectly acceptable for these two white guys to gun down an unarmed black man?

What thug?

That's been covered.

Are you having focus issues?

Are you high? Drunk?

This conversation is about Ahmaud Arbery, an unarmed black jogger who was chased, and then killed, by two armed white men.

Or are you trying to say that because of those two cases you mentioned it's perfectly acceptable for these two white guys to gun down an unarmed black man?
It's a fucking rerun and boring.

Sorry, I can't get worked up about a dead thug.

Forum List

Back