A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging, prompting online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling

The NYTimes reported he was wearing shorts, tshirt and running shoes.

In GA in February? That was one ice cold black dude.
It was a sunny warm day. I know you racists want to make these guys innocent real bad. But don't worry, the all white jury will probably find them not guilty. Then you racists will start lecturing us on how wrong it is for black folks to riot.

It was in the 70s, you would know that if your dumb ass lived in Georgia.

And you know this because your dumb ass lives in North Carolina?

On Feb 23rd the low was 38 that morning. Shorts???

38 changes to 60 in a hurry in South Georgia. I know. I lived there.

It was a sunny warm day. I know you racists want to make these guys innocent real bad. But don't worry, the all white jury will probably find them not guilty. Then you racists will start lecturing us on how wrong it is for black folks to riot.

38 may be warm to you but I doubt it is to him.

It was in the 70s, you would know that if your dumb ass lived in Georgia.

And you know this because your dumb ass lives in North Carolina?

On Feb 23rd the low was 38 that morning. Shorts???

The high was 63 and I've played rugby in shorts in the same temperatures.

They probably don't even know that Glynn county is about thirty minutes from the Florida state line.

Do you even know where Glynn county is?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I doubt if it was 38 at the time he was running and if it was he was warmed by the run. And really you don't know what was cold to him. Furthermore your racist excuse loses merit when both white men were in t-shirts and one was riding in the back of the truck during that 38 degrees you are talking about.

I've been to Savannah in february. I believe that's in proximity of the town where this took place. It was not cold.

Not making anything up. It’s in the 9-1-1 calls.

Neither of the McMichaels were the one who called about an intruder at the construction site as you had said. It was a DIFFERENT caller to 911:

In one call, made at 1.14pm, the dispatcher asks for the address and the reason for the call. An unidentified man’s voice can be heard responding, “Uh, I’m out here at Satilla Shores. There’s a black male running down the street,” in an apparent reference Arbery.

In an earlier call at 1.08pm, a different unidentified caller reports “a guy in a house right now, a house under construction”. The dispatcher asks if the man is breaking into the property, to which the caller responds: “No, it’s all open, it’s under construction.”
Then who made the calls? The 3rd guy who was recording with his phone? Are you suggesting that black burglary suspect 1 wasn’t the same guy who attacked the man with the shotgun?

Sounds like there were several people out looking for the burglar suspect.

But you think they were all out just to lynch a random innocent black guy?
Boss, try and see something beyond what your lying eyes are showing you. The black guy ran around the vehicle because the shooter hopped out of the truck, so the jogger tried to get the gun before he got shot. He clearly was not attacking the man. He was trying to get the gun out of his hands. You can't see that?
Wrong. If someone tries to take a gun out of my hand they are just as likely attacking me as they are taking preemptive action to defend themselves
Look, this isn't hard people. The video shows everything. The guy standing in the back of the truck shot first. The jogger was probably confused and possibly didn't even know there was a second shooter. We will never know. But, if it were me, and I only saw one guy with a shotgun standing in the next lane, thinking he already shot, you damn right I would go after him and his gun. At that point, I have no other choice.
You have several other choices. One would be not putting yourself into a jackpot to begin with but then that would involve too much personal responsibility.
No, the responsibility lies with those 2 white men. They had no business doing what they did.

I've been to Savannah in february. I believe that's in proximity of the town where this took place. It was not cold.

Shorts or jeans it's not advised for black men to attack white men. You think Travvys decomposing corpse would teach you people a lesson. I guess not.

Shorts or jeans it's not advised for black men to attack white men. You think Travvys decomposing corpse would teach you people a lesson. I guess not.
What does that even mean? Why is color a part of it? Why should any man attempt to attack another man? What does color have to do with it?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I think they said Glynn county. That's Jekyll Island. That's probably thirty minutes from the Florida state line. A little closer to Jacksonville, Fla. Kingsland is the town in between.

A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

Neither the father nor son have been charged with Arbery's killing.

So now you can't jog while black.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

Oh that's right there is no more racism in the South anymore.
That might have
A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

Guess you can’t jog if you’re a white female either?
thank you,since the op did not provide a link of the man who shot him we have no idea if he was racist or not from his op,could have just been an evil person who just kills cause they are evil same as that person that killed that white lady is someone who is evil. Could be in both cases it was someone they knew who made them mad and they are so evil the way they get even is they think killing is okay they are so evil and demented.those two people are so evil they probably tracked them down and watched every move they made for days waiting for the proper time to kill them.

Oh wow. A white person killed a black person.

Now that's something you don't see every day. It's usually always a black person killing a white person, or a black person killing another black person. This is really big news here. Someone get CNN and MSNBC on the line, people need to know about this.

Just what's this world coming to these days? I am shocked.

Shocked I tell ya.
Funny how about 90 percent of whites who are killed are killed by another white and idiots like this are blind to it.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You chickenshits need guns and it's easy to talk your shit behind a computer white boy. Your 2 heroes are about to get some long black dick crammed up their asses before they get the Jeffrey Dahmer prison justice.

That might have

Guess you can’t jog if you’re a white female either?
thank you,since the op did not provide a link of the man who shot him we have no idea if he was racist or not from his op,could have just been an evil person who just kills cause they are evil same as that person that killed that white lady is someone who is evil. Could be in both cases it was someone they knew who made them mad and they are so evil the way they get even is they think killing is okay they are so evil and demented.those two people are so evil they probably tracked them down and watched every move they made for days waiting for the proper time to kill them.
Oh it's obvious.

I think they said Glynn county. That's Jekyll Island. That's probably thirty minutes from the Florida state line. A little closer to Jacksonville, Fla. Kingsland is the town in between.
Thanks.

Why are you so racist? Do you even know? And by the way, what was Trayvon Martins dead body supposed to teach us? Not to put skittles in our pocket?

Forum List

Back