A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging, prompting online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling

Not making anything up. It’s in the 9-1-1 calls.

Neither of the McMichaels were the one who called about an intruder at the construction site as you had said. It was a DIFFERENT caller to 911:

In one call, made at 1.14pm, the dispatcher asks for the address and the reason for the call. An unidentified man’s voice can be heard responding, “Uh, I’m out here at Satilla Shores. There’s a black male running down the street,” in an apparent reference Arbery.

In an earlier call at 1.08pm, a different unidentified caller reports “a guy in a house right now, a house under construction”. The dispatcher asks if the man is breaking into the property, to which the caller responds: “No, it’s all open, it’s under construction.”
Then who made the calls? The 3rd guy who was recording with his phone? Are you suggesting that black burglary suspect 1 wasn’t the same guy who attacked the man with the shotgun?

Sounds like there were several people out looking for the burglar suspect.

But you think they were all out just to lynch a random innocent black guy?
That's what they did. Apparently that was part of the plan since they took guns with them.

Well NotfooledbyW , how many black men wearing white t-shirts were running around in this neighborhood at 1:00pm on that day?

White t-shirts are very commonly worn.
Yea, except the man saw not just his t-shirt, but his whole body and face, and he followed him. So there was no mix up with any other black man wearing a white t-shirt on the streets of this neighborhood within a five minute time period.

Just STFU, it is pretty obvious you don't have a clue as to what happened. You are just defending this two racist because they are white.
You can’t get over the fact they never forcibly attacked black burglar suspect 1. He could had just ran away. Instead he ran right at one of them standing in front of his own truck, tried to get his shotgun (to probably murder him), and got himself shot instead.
That's not what happened but it is what your racist ass will tell yourself.

Neither of the McMichaels were the one who called about an intruder at the construction site as you had said. It was a DIFFERENT caller to 911:

In one call, made at 1.14pm, the dispatcher asks for the address and the reason for the call. An unidentified man’s voice can be heard responding, “Uh, I’m out here at Satilla Shores. There’s a black male running down the street,” in an apparent reference Arbery.

In an earlier call at 1.08pm, a different unidentified caller reports “a guy in a house right now, a house under construction”. The dispatcher asks if the man is breaking into the property, to which the caller responds: “No, it’s all open, it’s under construction.”
Then who made the calls? The 3rd guy who was recording with his phone? Are you suggesting that black burglary suspect 1 wasn’t the same guy who attacked the man with the shotgun?

Boss, try and see something beyond what your lying eyes are showing you. The black guy ran around the vehicle because the shooter hopped out of the truck, so the jogger tried to get the gun before he got shot. He clearly was not attacking the man. He was trying to get the gun out of his hands. You can't see that?
Wrong. If someone tries to take a gun out of my hand they are just as likely attacking me as they are taking preemptive action to defend themselves

There is video of the shooting itself, of the perp trying to get the shotgun so he could murder the two law abiding citizens.

You are at one with whom TrumpO would call nice people:

Why are you perturbed and so goddam frightened when an unarmed black man is attacked by two armed white deplorables

View attachment 333428

IF you were citizen ‘arresting’ an unarmed white “perp” and he tried to grab your weapon in self defense would you be as scared of being ‘murdered’ by a white man as the two in the photos were of a black “perp”?
If ANYONE of ANY color attempts to assault and take away a firearm the possessor has the right of self defense. The video clearly shows the runner doing EXACTLY that. Ohh there will be a trail because as everyone knows a good prosecutor can get a grand Jury to indict a Ham sandwich but assuming they find a competent defense attorney and an unbiased jury there is NO WAY they get convicted.
If I try to take away a weapon from you, while you are pursuing me without authority, And I have no weapon, I am within my right to take that gun away if I can, if it is a threat to my life. Who are you to pursue me with a weapon? The pursuant had a weapon and no legal authority. Period!
Wrong as usual, any with any sense would not attack a man NOT threatening them armed or unarmed. The video is clear the son made no threatening move and did nothing to warrant an attackm as for fear, yes I would fear for my life if someone attacked me and tried to take my weapon away because there is ONLY one reason they would do it, to shoot me.
When the truck stopped, the guy standing in the back shot. Anyone with any sense who hears shots behind them, knows he or she is being threatened. The jogger heard the shot when going around in front of the truck, confused as to who shot where. For all we know, the jogger may not have known there was another shooter standing in the back of the truck. He was jogging, remember?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I've hunted, and there is no article anywhere saying that Arbery was wearing construction boots or that he was carrying a hammer. There is a pathetic pic floating around here somewhere of a "close up" of supposedly Arbery's feet, but the footwear is the worst photoshop attempt I've seen.

I DID find three comments by readers where these ideas of boots and a hammer were introduced into the social media dialogue. Just comments thrown out there that have been floating around. Some people who want to believe it grab onto it and repeat it. Thus this shit is born.

The NYTimes reported he was wearing shorts, tshirt and running shoes.
In the police report, McMichaels told police that Arbery was not armed. If he had a hammer, McMichaels would have mentioned it.

This has been bugging me. I just wanted to speak to it.

Boss, try and see something beyond what your lying eyes are showing you. The black guy ran around the vehicle because the shooter hopped out of the truck, so the jogger tried to get the gun before he got shot. He clearly was not attacking the man. He was trying to get the gun out of his hands. You can't see that?
And the VIDEO clearly shows NO threatening move by the man with the shotgun.
The fact that he opened his truck door to go past it, to get a clear shot, is all the evidence I need to tell me he is ready. Like I said, the guy in the back shot first, and probably confused the jogger into thinking the guy with the shotgun shot first, so he went to try and take the gun from him. Either way, why did the guy in the back of the truck shoot to begin with? We will never know if the jogger knew there were two guys. If I didn't know, I would have sworn that the guy who got out of the truck who took the time to get in the other lane for a clear shot, would have been the one who shot. At close range, sometimes you don't know.

• Thanks

Wrong. If someone tries to take a gun out of my hand they are just as likely attacking me as they are taking preemptive action to defend themselves
Look, this isn't hard people. The video shows everything. The guy standing in the back of the truck shot first. The jogger was probably confused and possibly didn't even know there was a second shooter. We will never know. But, if it were me, and I only saw one guy with a shotgun standing in the next lane, thinking he already shot, you damn right I would go after him and his gun. At that point, I have no other choice.

• Thanks

And the VIDEO clearly shows NO threatening move by the man with the shotgun.
You didn't answer my question. And the fact that the guy who got out of his truck, with his door still open to move into the opposite lane with a shotgun pointing in the direction of the jogger must explain to me how that is "not a threatening move?"

Look, this isn't hard people. The video shows everything. The guy standing in the back of the truck shot first. The jogger was probably confused and possibly didn't even know there was a second shooter. We will never know. But, if it were me, and I only saw one guy with a shotgun standing in the next lane, thinking he already shot, you damn right I would go after him and his gun. At that point, I have no other choice.
You have several other choices. One would be not putting yourself into a jackpot to begin with but then that would involve too much personal responsibility.

Well NotfooledbyW , how many black men wearing white t-shirts were running around in this neighborhood at 1:00pm on that day?

Yea, except the man saw not just his t-shirt, but his whole body and face, and he followed him. So there was no mix up with any other black man wearing a white t-shirt on the streets of this neighborhood within a five minute time period.

Just STFU, it is pretty obvious you don't have a clue as to what happened. You are just defending this two racist because they are white.
You can’t get over the fact they never forcibly attacked black burglar suspect 1. He could had just ran away. Instead he ran right at one of them standing in front of his own truck, tried to get his shotgun (to probably murder him), and got himself shot instead.

He tried running away fool, they cut him off.

Thiefs do that. Responders do that.

That's what they did. Apparently that was part of the plan since they took guns with them.
Exactly! Which explains why one of them was standing in the back of the truck bed. this was all planned out. They ambushed the guy and boxed him in.

Thiefs do that. Responders do that.

No people that have cowards chasing them do.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

You have several other choices. One would be not putting yourself into a jackpot to begin with but then that would involve too much personal responsibility.
What does that even mean, "jackpot?" The guy was out jogging. And what "personal responsibility" are you talking about? Make sense man?

In GA in February? That was one ice cold black dude.

It was in the 70s, you would know that if your dumb ass lived in Georgia.

And you know this because your dumb ass lives in North Carolina?

On Feb 23rd the low was 38 that morning. Shorts???

In GA in February? That was one ice cold black dude.

It was in the 70s, you would know that if your dumb ass lived in Georgia.
Southeast Georgia was a white supremacists wet dream back in the day. So many hangings and murders back in the day, we will never know how many. And nothing has changed there either. Make no mistake. Lived in Georgia most of my life, and the racism runs deep.

Forum List

Back