A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging, prompting online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling

Well NotfooledbyW , how many black men wearing white t-shirts were running around in this neighborhood at 1:00pm on that day?

White t-shirts are very commonly worn.
Yea, except the man saw not just his t-shirt, but his whole body and face, and he followed him. So there was no mix up with any other black man wearing a white t-shirt on the streets of this neighborhood within a five minute time period.

No, you are making that up. The McMichaels never saw Arbery at the construction site.

The owner of the construction site told police on Feb. 11 that the same "unknown black male" had trespassed on his property repeatedly. That alleged suspect was described as a "lighter skinned black male" with a slender build who was between 5'10 and 6' and whose arms may have been covered in tattoos. Ahmaud Arbery was 6' with a darker skin complexion.
Not making anything up. It’s in the 9-1-1 calls.

Well NotfooledbyW , how many black men wearing white t-shirts were running around in this neighborhood at 1:00pm on that day?

Yea, except the man saw not just his t-shirt, but his whole body and face, and he followed him. So there was no mix up with any other black man wearing a white t-shirt on the streets of this neighborhood within a five minute time period.

No, you are making that up. The McMichaels never saw Arbery at the construction site.

The owner of the construction site told police on Feb. 11 that the same "unknown black male" had trespassed on his property repeatedly. That alleged suspect was described as a "lighter skinned black male" with a slender build who was between 5'10 and 6' and whose arms may have been covered in tattoos. Ahmaud Arbery was 6' with a darker skin complexion.
Yes, you made it up. Regardless, those men had no right to do what they did.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

Neither the father nor son have been charged with Arbery's killing.

So now you can't jog while black.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

Oh that's right there is no more racism in the South anymore.
Racial profiling.
Like NAACP, UNCF, BET, Congressional Black Caucus, Black Coaches Association, Black Lives Matter, VH1 Soul, etc.
Ignorant.

There is video of the shooting itself, of the perp trying to get the shotgun so he could murder the two law abiding citizens.

You are at one with whom TrumpO would call nice people:

Why are you perturbed and so goddam frightened when an unarmed black man is attacked by two armed white deplorables

View attachment 333428

IF you were citizen ‘arresting’ an unarmed white “perp” and he tried to grab your weapon in self defense would you be as scared of being ‘murdered’ by a white man as the two in the photos were of a black “perp”?
If ANYONE of ANY color attempts to assault and take away a firearm the possessor has the right of self defense. The video clearly shows the runner doing EXACTLY that. Ohh there will be a trail because as everyone knows a good prosecutor can get a grand Jury to indict a Ham sandwich but assuming they find a competent defense attorney and an unbiased jury there is NO WAY they get convicted.

Bullshit. The guy pulled the shotgun on the man and tried to physically arrest him. These guys should end up in prison. They followed this guy, blocked his path, pulled guns on him, killed him, then lied about it being self defense. They pursued him, get it? That renders a claim of self defense invalid.

If it is in the 911 calls then you can provide a link. If it is, and I don't think it is, the McMichaels lied about it. I gave a link where the owner of the construction site clearly says it was not Arbery trespassing.

You are mistaken or made it up. What's the difference?

Neither of the McMichaels were the one who called about an intruder at the construction site as you had said. It was a DIFFERENT caller to 911:

In one call, made at 1.14pm, the dispatcher asks for the address and the reason for the call. An unidentified man’s voice can be heard responding, “Uh, I’m out here at Satilla Shores. There’s a black male running down the street,” in an apparent reference Arbery.

In an earlier call at 1.08pm, a different unidentified caller reports “a guy in a house right now, a house under construction”. The dispatcher asks if the man is breaking into the property, to which the caller responds: “No, it’s all open, it’s under construction.”

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There is video of the shooting itself, of the perp trying to get the shotgun so he could murder the two law abiding citizens.

Why are you perturbed and so goddam frightened when an unarmed black man is attacked by two armed white deplorables

View attachment 333428

IF you were citizen ‘arresting’ an unarmed white “perp” and he tried to grab your weapon in self defense would you be as scared of being ‘murdered’ by a white man as the two in the photos were of a black “perp”?
If ANYONE of ANY color attempts to assault and take away a firearm the possessor has the right of self defense. The video clearly shows the runner doing EXACTLY that. Ohh there will be a trail because as everyone knows a good prosecutor can get a grand Jury to indict a Ham sandwich but assuming they find a competent defense attorney and an unbiased jury there is NO WAY they get convicted.
If I try to take away a weapon from you, while you are pursuing me without authority, And I have no weapon, I am within my right to take that gun away if I can, if it is a threat to my life. Who are you to pursue me with a weapon? The pursuant had a weapon and no legal authority. Period!

A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

Your blackass sure didn't comment on this, did you?

How typical of your dumb patronized ass and those pathetic murderers.

Complete disaster.

Now, go get pets on your back from the rich leftist whites that really really care about you.

Awwww, there there there. Need another free handout? Of course you doooooo.

See if you were to pull your head out of you dumb ass you would see that I did. These murderers were arrested and charged unlike your cousins who murdered a young man.

Just STFU, it is pretty obvious you don't have a clue as to what happened. You are just defending this two racist because they are white.

• Love

Neither of the McMichaels were the one who called about an intruder at the construction site as you had said. It was a DIFFERENT caller to 911:

In one call, made at 1.14pm, the dispatcher asks for the address and the reason for the call. An unidentified man’s voice can be heard responding, “Uh, I’m out here at Satilla Shores. There’s a black male running down the street,” in an apparent reference Arbery.

In an earlier call at 1.08pm, a different unidentified caller reports “a guy in a house right now, a house under construction”. The dispatcher asks if the man is breaking into the property, to which the caller responds: “No, it’s all open, it’s under construction.”
Then who made the calls? The 3rd guy who was recording with his phone? Are you suggesting that black burglary suspect 1 wasn’t the same guy who attacked the man with the shotgun?

Sounds like there were several people out looking for the burglar suspect.

But you think they were all out just to lynch a random innocent black guy?

Just STFU, it is pretty obvious you don't have a clue as to what happened. You are just defending this two racist because they are white.
You can’t get over the fact they never forcibly attacked black burglar suspect 1. He could had just ran away. Instead he ran right at one of them standing in front of his own truck, tried to get his shotgun (to probably murder him), and got himself shot instead.

Your blackass sure didn't comment on this, did you?

How typical of your dumb patronized ass and those pathetic murderers.

Complete disaster.

Now, go get pets on your back from the rich leftist whites that really really care about you.

Awwww, there there there. Need another free handout? Of course you doooooo.

See if you were to pull your head out of you dumb ass you would see that I did. These murderers were arrested and charged unlike your cousins who murdered a young man.

This was clearly a murder. Anyone with eyes can see for themselves what happened.

You can’t get over the fact they never forcibly attacked black burglar suspect 1. He could had just ran away. Instead he ran right at one of them standing in front of his own truck, tried to get his shotgun (to probably murder him), and got himself shot instead.
Run away? How can you do that with two armed thugs in front of you? That's a ridiculous analogy.

View attachment 333428

If I try to take away a weapon from you, while you are pursuing me without authority, And I have no weapon, I am within my right to take that gun away if I can, if it is a threat to my life. Who are you to pursue me with a weapon? The pursuant had a weapon and no legal authority. Period!
Wrong as usual, any with any sense would not attack a man NOT threatening them armed or unarmed. The video is clear the son made no threatening move and did nothing to warrant an attackm as for fear, yes I would fear for my life if someone attacked me and tried to take my weapon away because there is ONLY one reason they would do it, to shoot me.

Then who made the calls? The 3rd guy who was recording with his phone? Are you suggesting that black burglary suspect 1 wasn’t the same guy who attacked the man with the shotgun?

Boss, try and see something beyond what your lying eyes are showing you. The black guy ran around the vehicle because the shooter hopped out of the truck, so the jogger tried to get the gun before he got shot. He clearly was not attacking the man. He was trying to get the gun out of his hands. You can't see that?

• Thanks

Boss, try and see something beyond what your lying eyes are showing you. The black guy ran around the vehicle because the shooter hopped out of the truck, so the jogger tried to get the gun before he got shot. He clearly was not attacking the man. He was trying to get the gun out of his hands. You can't see that?
And the VIDEO clearly shows NO threatening move by the man with the shotgun.

And the VIDEO clearly shows NO threatening move by the man with the shotgun.
You have got to be blind. The guy doing the video clearly shows the black guy running in front of the truck, while the driver is already out of the vehicle past the door to openly shoot the black guy if needed. He positioned himself away from the door to get a clear shot, when the victim tried to get to him and the gun first, in order to keep from getting shot. The video is crystal clear as to what happened. Case of Georgia man who was chased and killed while jogging will go to grand jury The fact that the driver had cleared the door in front of him, whereby standing in the next lane, proves exactly what he was trying to do.

• Thanks
You guys enhance that video and have freeze frame and super zoom or what? The video I've seen isn't clear at all. I can't see what's happening half the time because the truck is in the way. If you have a video that actually SHOWS all the stuff you're claiming, I'd sure like to see it. Not just what your imagining is providing you.

This interpretation of the video of the murder is beyond idiotic.

Forum List

Back