A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging, prompting online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling

Fat rednecks... is that redundant? They better pray they don’t go to prision. I hear they are integrated now.

They should have never approached him. That citizens arrest is some straight crap. Call the police and let them handle it
On guy is a retired chief of police .. AMERICA WAS STARTED WITH LIMITED GOVERNMENT! So sick of this call the cops! Screw the cops! They handled the SOB

First, he was a retired cop, not a retired Chief. Second, that has no bearing whatsoever on the case, aside from the fact that ht may very well enjoy a certain "good ol' boy" deference from local authorities.

As for your "Screw the cops" attitide, I truly, truly hope that one day you, or better yet your children (if you happen to ever breed) need a cop and a cop never shows...

They should have never approached him. That citizens arrest is some straight crap. Call the police and let them handle it
On guy is a retired chief of police .. AMERICA WAS STARTED WITH LIMITED GOVERNMENT! So sick of this call the cops! Screw the cops! They handled the SOB

First, he was a retired cop, not a retired Chief. Second, that has no bearing whatsoever on the case, aside from the fact that ht may very well enjoy a certain "good ol' boy" deference from local authorities.

As for your "Screw the cops" attitide, I truly, truly hope that one day you, or better yet your children (if you happen to ever breed) need a cop and a cop never shows...
Don’t need them.. you do

2 DIFFERENT DA's chose not to prosecute.

When we don’t hold black people accountable for fucking leading up on whites and attacking them trying to steal a gun to shoot them and then want to put the fucking two white guys in jail

2 DIFFERENT DA's chose not to prosecute.

Well, since the video was posted and went viral, it's attracted the attention of certain agencies and offices which are not nearly as likely to turn the other cheek in deference to a former south Georgia law enforcement officer:

“I am of the opinion that the case should be presented to the grand jury of Glynn County for consideration of criminal charges against those involved in the death of Mr. Arbery,” Tom Durden, District Attorney Pro Tempore for the Brunswick Judicial Circuit, wrote in a press release.

Durden, who started investigating the incident on April 13, said he came to the conclusion after careful review of the evidence in conjunction with the Glynn County Police Department, the FBI and the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Georgia."

Grand jury review recommended as video emerges of fatal shooting of unarmed black man

This is a loooooong way from being over...

Who in their right mind is going to charge these men with murder the black man charged the white man with a gun and try to take it from him and he got fucking shot

Oh wow. A white person killed a black person.

Now that's something you don't see every day. It's usually always a black person killing a white person, or a black person killing another black person. This is really big news here. Someone get CNN and MSNBC on the line, people need to know about this.

Just what's this world coming to these days? I am shocked.

Shocked I tell ya.
Right! Affluent black neighborhood, and it's usually the white jogger who gets shot by blacks running through their neighborhood. PLEASE!!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When we don’t hold black people accountable for fucking leading up on whites and attacking them trying to steal a gun to shoot them and then want to put the fucking two white guys in jail

You need to wrap your pointed little neanderthal head around the undeniable fact that these guys armed themselves and chased him down.

And do I want the white guys put in jail? If a jury deems that to be appropriate, then yes, I do. This isn't going away, and you're fucking stupid if you think it is...

Oh wow. A white person killed a black person.

Now that's something you don't see every day. It's usually always a black person killing a white person, or a black person killing another black person. This is really big news here. Someone get CNN and MSNBC on the line, people need to know about this.

Just what's this world coming to these days? I am shocked.

Shocked I tell ya.
Funny how about 90 percent of whites who are killed are killed by another white and idiots like this are blind to it.

Only because whites avoid black areas.
No that's not the answer. But whites like you sure love to make excuses for yourselves.
I'm white, and you are exactly right.

Who in their right mind is going to charge these men with murder the black man charged the white man with a gun and try to take it from him and he got fucking shot

The U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Georgia, that's who...

• Thanks

You need to wrap your pointed little neanderthal head around the undeniable fact that these guys armed themselves and chased him down.

And do I want the white guys put in jail? If a jury deems that to be appropriate, then yes, I do. This isn't going away, and you're fucking stupid if you think it is...
DUDE THE VIDEO SHOWS THE BLACK CHASING THE CAR!!!!! Hellooooo

The U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Georgia, that's who...
For what? There’s no law saying you can’t chase somebody even though the video doesn’t show that,, there’s no law that says you can’t take a gun outside.. if there is it’s not murder.. The man got shot because he tried to take a gun from another citizen to shoot him and he lost

So if someone is jogging, and a vehicle which is chasing that person gets in front of the jogger and the jogger doesn't stop, he's suddenly chasing the vehicle?

I swear, you're the dumbest motherfucker on this forum...

• Thanks

So if someone is jogging, and a vehicle which is chasing that person gets in front of the jogger and the jogger doesn't stop, he's suddenly chasing the vehicle?

I swear, you're the dumbest motherfucker on this forum...
The video doesn’t show a car chasing anyone it shows the black chasing the truck.. do you know the fucking definition of Chase??

Well, I guess I'll assume that the two rednecks were telling the truth when they said they were chasing him, especially considering that they told the 911 operator that they were going after him. Or do you think they were lying to the 911 operator?

Again, you're a fucking blockhead...

There is video of the shooting itself, of the perp trying to get the shotgun so he could murder the two law abiding citizens.

You are at one with whom TrumpO would call nice people:

Why are you perturbed and so goddam frightened when an unarmed black man is attacked by two armed white deplorables

81A6AF58-F2C6-4C24-9C90-0451B1FCD37A.jpeg

IF you were citizen ‘arresting’ an unarmed white “perp” and he tried to grab your weapon in self defense would you be as scared of being ‘murdered’ by a white man as the two in the photos were of a black “perp”?

A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

Neither the father nor son have been charged with Arbery's killing.

So now you can't jog while black.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

Oh that's right there is no more racism in the South anymore.
Racial profiling.
Like NAACP, UNCF, BET, Congressional Black Caucus, Black Coaches Association, Black Lives Matter, VH1 Soul, etc.

There is video of the shooting itself, of the perp trying to get the shotgun so he could murder the two law abiding citizens.

You are at one with whom TrumpO would call nice people:

Why are you perturbed and so goddam frightened when an unarmed black man is attacked by two armed white deplorables

View attachment 333428

IF you were citizen ‘arresting’ an unarmed white “perp” and he tried to grab your weapon in self defense would you be as scared of being ‘murdered’ by a white man as the two in the photos were of a black “perp”?
If ANYONE of ANY color attempts to assault and take away a firearm the possessor has the right of self defense. The video clearly shows the runner doing EXACTLY that. Ohh there will be a trail because as everyone knows a good prosecutor can get a grand Jury to indict a Ham sandwich but assuming they find a competent defense attorney and an unbiased jury there is NO WAY they get convicted.

Forum List

Back