A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging, prompting online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling

...a big problem the blacks created is they usually [ 90% of the time ] complain and protest for jackass thug criminals that deserve to be shot/are justifiably shot.....so when something like this comes along, it's all fkd up because of the blacks---
...and they don't complain about the 3000 blacks murdered by blacks every year--many of those never prosecuted--because of LACK of evidence !!!!
They don't complain about Black on Black crime, because they live in outdoor prisons, produced by white privilege. They understand the conspiracy.
Blacks kill more whites then whites kill blacks, Blacks kill more people over all then whites kill TOTAL and 30 percent of violent crime is committed by blacks which are 13 percent of the population. Address that rather then your fictional terrorism claim. Be specific now and cite a link to all these murders by Domestic terrorists.
Blacks killing Blacks, or Blacks killing Whites, is all sourced around the same facts and reality. Blacks have been, and still are victims of white privilege in this country. Section 8 housing is killing Blacks, and yes, a few Whites. But mostly Blacks.

You see, segregation never actually stopped because of white privilege, and section housing keeps it that way. Blacks know this, and they have no voice at the table. They live in prisons without walls, until they are forced into the other prison walls that is the industrial prison complex to make money. Everything has a purpose. And Blacks are here to serve the corporate prison complex for profit. This is what Blacks mean to white privilege.
I see you have a whole shit pot full of EXCUSES. Well at least you are not DENYING the fact that blacks kill more then whites or that blacks commit more violent crime then whites, you are just as bad though making excuses for it.
I never said Blacks kill more than whites. Black on Black crime or killings comes from not having space and opportunity. What do you think would happen if all those Blacks were suddenly transported to white suburbia, and the whites were all put into public housing with no space? Answer, the same damn thing.
The damn crime report CLEARLY shows blacks kill more, are you STUPID?
I'm talking about domestic terrorism. As Domestic Terrorists Outpace Jihadists, New U.S. Law Is Debated It's totally irrelevant to me how much black on black crime there is, because I understand the source of the problem. You don't. You cannot and will not own up to the reality of the situation. Black crime is directly linked to white privilege. It always has. Blame white privilege for that. Not Blacks. They are the victims of white privilege. You don't understand that? I mean seriously?
Again RETARD POST the number of people killed by your supposed threat.
How is this retarded again?

View attachment 334165
blacks about 13% of the population..whites about 67%--yet:
white on black murders-229
black on white murders-500
white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder 8 blacks every DAY!!!
etc etc
here you go:

here--the SPLC--a very anti-white organization:
Well of course. Coming late to the party, and you don't even know what the argument is. My argument from the beginning, was what was the biggest threat in this country. It's domestic terrorism from white supremacists. Your stats do not address that.
hahhahahahahahhhahaha!!!!!!!!!??
it's from blacks
they graduate at lower rates and commit crime at higher rates
....so--what's larger: 3000 or 10?
Again, you aren't addressing the threat. Blacks committing crimes at a higher rate is because of white privilege, not terrorism. And they graduate at lower rates, because Republicans are doing everything they can to gut out the public school system. The conspiracy works in tandem. White privilege+ financially gutted public school systems on purpose, equals more uneducated Blacks and more crimes. But, has zero to do with domestic terrorism.
blacks MURDER 500 whites in a year
I don't care. What's that got to do with domestic terrorism? Nothing!

You don't seem to have the intelligent capacity to be able to extract a difference between murder and terrorism. Murder can be the result of many different things. Murder can be drastically corrected if we ever fix the very things I just mentioned. White privilege keeps Blacks in the gutter. So the fact that they murder whoever, is not surprising at all. And your problem is, you aren't informed enough, brave enough, or honest enough to face that reality.
more hahahahhahah hfrom you ..hahahhaha
.....you just made a fatal error, my friend:white terrorism murders/etc are LESS than white supremacist murders/etc
please list white terrorism attacks--I'll be waiting
...also, murder can be drastically corrected????!!!!!!!!!!??...there have been murders since the beginning of man ....there will always be murders

...a big problem the blacks created is they usually [ 90% of the time ] complain and protest for jackass thug criminals that deserve to be shot/are justifiably shot.....so when something like this comes along, it's all fkd up because of the blacks---
...and they don't complain about the 3000 blacks murdered by blacks every year--many of those never prosecuted--because of LACK of evidence !!!!
They don't complain about Black on Black crime, because they live in outdoor prisons, produced by white privilege. They understand the conspiracy.
Blacks kill more whites then whites kill blacks, Blacks kill more people over all then whites kill TOTAL and 30 percent of violent crime is committed by blacks which are 13 percent of the population. Address that rather then your fictional terrorism claim. Be specific now and cite a link to all these murders by Domestic terrorists.
Blacks killing Blacks, or Blacks killing Whites, is all sourced around the same facts and reality. Blacks have been, and still are victims of white privilege in this country. Section 8 housing is killing Blacks, and yes, a few Whites. But mostly Blacks.

You see, segregation never actually stopped because of white privilege, and section housing keeps it that way. Blacks know this, and they have no voice at the table. They live in prisons without walls, until they are forced into the other prison walls that is the industrial prison complex to make money. Everything has a purpose. And Blacks are here to serve the corporate prison complex for profit. This is what Blacks mean to white privilege.
I see you have a whole shit pot full of EXCUSES. Well at least you are not DENYING the fact that blacks kill more then whites or that blacks commit more violent crime then whites, you are just as bad though making excuses for it.
I never said Blacks kill more than whites. Black on Black crime or killings comes from not having space and opportunity. What do you think would happen if all those Blacks were suddenly transported to white suburbia, and the whites were all put into public housing with no space? Answer, the same damn thing.
I'm talking about domestic terrorism. As Domestic Terrorists Outpace Jihadists, New U.S. Law Is Debated It's totally irrelevant to me how much black on black crime there is, because I understand the source of the problem. You don't. You cannot and will not own up to the reality of the situation. Black crime is directly linked to white privilege. It always has. Blame white privilege for that. Not Blacks. They are the victims of white privilege. You don't understand that? I mean seriously?
How is this retarded again?

View attachment 334165
blacks about 13% of the population..whites about 67%--yet:
white on black murders-229
black on white murders-500
white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder 8 blacks every DAY!!!
etc etc
here you go:

here--the SPLC--a very anti-white organization:
Well of course. Coming late to the party, and you don't even know what the argument is. My argument from the beginning, was what was the biggest threat in this country. It's domestic terrorism from white supremacists. Your stats do not address that.
hahhahahahahahhhahaha!!!!!!!!!??
it's from blacks
they graduate at lower rates and commit crime at higher rates
....so--what's larger: 3000 or 10?
Again, you aren't addressing the threat. Blacks committing crimes at a higher rate is because of white privilege, not terrorism. And they graduate at lower rates, because Republicans are doing everything they can to gut out the public school system. The conspiracy works in tandem. White privilege+ financially gutted public school systems on purpose, equals more uneducated Blacks and more crimes. But, has zero to do with domestic terrorism.
blacks MURDER 500 whites in a year
I don't care. What's that got to do with domestic terrorism? Nothing!

You don't seem to have the intelligent capacity to be able to extract a difference between murder and terrorism. Murder can be the result of many different things. Murder can be drastically corrected if we ever fix the very things I just mentioned. White privilege keeps Blacks in the gutter. So the fact that they murder whoever, is not surprising at all. And your problem is, you aren't informed enough, brave enough, or honest enough to face that reality.
more hahahahhahah hfrom you ..hahahhaha
.....you just made a fatal error, my friend:white terrorism murders/etc are LESS than white supremacist murders/etc
please list white terrorism attacks--I'll be wating
...also, murder can be drastically corrected????!!!!!!!!!!??...there have been murders since the beginning of man ....there will always be murders
White terrorism/white supremacist means hate. No fatal error. By the way, I noticed you failed in producing any documentation related to domestic terrorism/ white/ white supremacist terrorism, that I posted as the single largest threat. You better get in the game, because you are losing this fight.

This idiot repeats the same garbage all the time. Black on black crime had nothing to do with these two white men killing an unarmed black jogger.
..yes it does--it clearly shows how nonsensical the blacks are
..EIGHT blacks are murdered everyDAY by other blacks--what do we hear from the blacks???NOTHING
But what does that have to do with this case? Nothing! What are you talking about? What was nonsensical that the Black jogger went and did?
hahhahahahhahahaahah...slow down--simmer down, please
....here's what's nonsensical:
..blacks state that they are afraid to let their children outside because of the COPS--but they are not afraid of other blacks:
..here are the facts on that:
----cops JUSTIFIABLY kill [ in self defense ] about 300 blacks per year--most are armed and dangerous jackass thugs
--blacks MURDER about 3000 other blacks per year
--now---I ask YOU--who should they be more afraid of --cops or blacks?

Harmonica,
In one post you attack African Americans and the next you agree that the killers should be held accountable.

What’s up

:)-
He doesn't know. He's been thrown off balance trying to defend an argument he doesn't understand himself. He thinks that a numbers game cures all arguments, when he does not understand the source of those numbers. And when it is explained to him, it goes straight over his head. Why? Because he can't produce a counter argument to what is really going on. So what does he do? He goes back to his silly numbers game. Lol!

Harmonica,
In one post you attack African Americans and the next you agree that the killers should be held accountable.

What’s up

:)-
He doesn't know. He's been thrown off balance trying to defend an argument he doesn't understand himself. He thinks that a numbers game cures all arguments, when he does not understand the source of those numbers. And when it is explained to him, it goes straight over his head. Why? Because he can't produce a counter argument to what is really going on. So what does he do? He goes back to his silly numbers game. Lol!
silly facts-----hahahhahahahahahahah
I'm waiting for the list of white terrorism

‘We Are Being Eaten From Within.’ Why America Is Losing the Battle Against White Nationalist Terrorism It is our number one threat in this country. You cannot handle he truth.
LOL PROVIDE the NUMBER.
I'm arguing the threat, not the numbers. The numbers are totally irrelevant. The two arguments have no relationship to one another.
LOL what threat 10 cases out of THOUSANDS? a couple people murdered compared to a total of 10000. A refusal to label Muslims in this country that do mass shootings as terrorists while claiming every white guy with a weapon is one? There are FEW cases FEW. It is an effort by gun grabbing feds to fabricate a claim to disarm us. They don't cite numbers they don't cite murders they just say it is a problem. You can not cite any numbers that is why you told me to look it up, they are NOT THERE. I agree more Americans get murdered in this Country in a year then Terrorists over seas kill, That's cause hardly ANY Americans over seas get killed by terrorists. I provided the PICTURES of the people the FBI say committed terrorist attacks in this Country, hardly any of them are white.
Ha, if you have a counter argument to my documented argument, then present one. Otherwise, you have no argument. Domestic terrorism by whites is the single largest threat this country faces. Period! End of story. Factually proven. Now, blow smoke out your ass? Go for it. It means nothing without facts.
You haven't proven anything. You have no facts just opinion and shitty opinion at that. No numbers no stats no crime report. I asked you for them and you can not provide them because they don't exist.

This idiot repeats the same garbage all the time. Black on black crime had nothing to do with these two white men killing an unarmed black jogger.
..EIGHT blacks are murdered everyDAY by other blacks--what do we hear from the blacks???NOTHING
But what does that have to do with this case? Nothing! What are you talking about? What was nonsensical that the Black jogger went and did?
..blacks state that they are afraid to let their children outside because of the COPS--but they are not afraid of other blacks:
----cops JUSTIFIABLY kill [ in self defense ] about 300 blacks per year--most are armed and dangerous jackass thugs
You just made the best case for white privilege that I never could. Thanks! Now you are getting it. Afraid of the cops. Couldn't have made a better case. But, it still has nothing to do with domestic terrorism being the biggest threat. You are still playing the irrelevant numbers game, that means nothing in the context of an argument you are unable to address.

You just made the best case for white privilege that I never could. Thanks! Now you are getting it. Afraid of the cops. Couldn't have made a better case. But, it still has nothing to do with domestic terrorism being the biggest threat. You are still playing the irrelevant numbers game, that means nothing in the context of an argument you are unable to address.
it is YOU that can't provide an EVIDENCE or sense
3000 vs 10
3000 vs 300 self defense
air tight baby!!

‘We Are Being Eaten From Within.’ Why America Is Losing the Battle Against White Nationalist Terrorism It is our number one threat in this country. You cannot handle he truth.
LOL PROVIDE the NUMBER.
I'm arguing the threat, not the numbers. The numbers are totally irrelevant. The two arguments have no relationship to one another.
LOL what threat 10 cases out of THOUSANDS? a couple people murdered compared to a total of 10000. A refusal to label Muslims in this country that do mass shootings as terrorists while claiming every white guy with a weapon is one? There are FEW cases FEW. It is an effort by gun grabbing feds to fabricate a claim to disarm us. They don't cite numbers they don't cite murders they just say it is a problem. You can not cite any numbers that is why you told me to look it up, they are NOT THERE. I agree more Americans get murdered in this Country in a year then Terrorists over seas kill, That's cause hardly ANY Americans over seas get killed by terrorists. I provided the PICTURES of the people the FBI say committed terrorist attacks in this Country, hardly any of them are white.
Ha, if you have a counter argument to my documented argument, then present one. Otherwise, you have no argument. Domestic terrorism by whites is the single largest threat this country faces. Period! End of story. Factually proven. Now, blow smoke out your ass? Go for it. It means nothing without facts.
You haven't proven anything. You have no facts just opinion and shitty opinion at that. No numbers no stats no crime report. I asked you for them and you can not provide them because they don't exist.
Because numbers do not represent any kind of comparable argument. In the context of domestic terrorism, versus Black on Black crime, the two are not related. I posted links that address the largest threat to the US. Numbers are not a necessary requirement to solidify that kind of proof. That is what you and Harmonica fail to understand. Has nothing to do with anything really. You two are dodging and darting away from my argument, to continue with your own. Your argument has no meaning for me, because it isn't relative to anything. And the sad part about your argument is, you worry more about the numbers, and fail to understand how those numbers got there to begin with. Both of you are lost to the world in your own argument, you all do not understand.

That story was more vague than a whores morals.

You can't make much of it until you know details, not supposition.
Unfortunately, this is a gift to the liberal race-baiters

unarmed black guy killed on a public street by two whites

based on the limited facts given it is a wrongful death

But it could have been avoided with a lick of common sense by everyone involved
If the black thief put the shit back he tried to steal from that house it could have been avoided
We dont know if he stole anything

in fact if the father and son had followed procedure the cops would nave probably let the jogger go for lack of evidence

of course thats just my opinion/guess

Last edited:

LOL PROVIDE the NUMBER.
Because numbers do not represent any kind of comparable argument. In the context of domestic terrorism, versus Black on Black crime, the two are not related. I posted links that address the largest threat to the US. Numbers are not a necessary requirement to solidify that kind of proof. That is what you and Harmonica fail to understand. Has nothing to do with anything really. You two are dodging and darting away from my argument, to continue with your own. Your argument has no meaning for me, because it isn't relative to anything. And the sad part about your argument is, you worry more about the numbers, and fail to understand how those numbers got there to begin with. Both of you are lost to the world in your own argument, you all do not understand.
where's the list?

it is YOU that can't provide an EVIDENCE or sense
3000 vs 10
3000 vs 300 self defense
air tight baby!!
I posted evidence of the largest threat, and you keep foolishly posting numbers that mean nothing. I'm not providing evidence for your numbers game, because I could care less. That doesn't address any argument that is important. You are obsessed with a Black murder rate, and yet, you take no time or effort to challenge my own arguments for that, which you are unable to address. So, what do you keep doing? You keep posting up useless numbers. Lol!

LOL PROVIDE the NUMBER.
where's the list?
List? What list? You are so lost in this argument, you no longer can make sense.

LOL PROVIDE the NUMBER.
where's the list?
List? What list? You are so lost in this argument, you no longer can make sense.
.......you are afraid to answer the question....you obviously are babbling because you know I am right
one more time--you said white terrorism is a bigger threat--please give me a list of domestic white terror attacks

LOL PROVIDE the NUMBER.
where's the list?
.......you are afraid to answer the question....you obviously are babbling because you know I am right
one more time--you said white terrorism is a bigger threat--please give me a list of domestic white terror attacks

Easily Googled. But here's an explanation for you. Right from the FBI. You think it's people of color organizing these attacks?
25 Years After Oklahoma City, Domestic Terrorism Is on the Rise

• Love
Reactions: BWK

LOL PROVIDE the NUMBER.
where's the list?

Easily Googled. But here's an explanation for you. Right from the FBI. You think it's people of color organizing these attacks?
Harmonica has one focus; Black crime. And he has no interest in understanding why. His numbers speak for an argument he has, that essentially means nothing.

LOL PROVIDE the NUMBER.
where's the list?

"Domestic" terrorism isn't the same as "white" terrorism.

Further, I don't think that the OKC bombing ever had a political motive or group attached to it, unless its political, it ain't terror.

There have been a lot of conflicting reports in the news. I've cited some that turn out to be carefully "cherry picked" This is the video footage they've got of the "break ins" and the history of break ins in the area prior to the shooting.

New York Times:
Police records show other 911 calls from the neighborhood in recent months.
When the police arrived after the shooting, Gregory McMichael said that Mr. Arbery had looked like the suspect in a string of break-ins in the area.
Since last August, there had been at least three calls to police about a man trespassing on a property in the neighborhood, according to documents released by the Glynn County Police Department in response to a public records request. In the weeks before the shooting, Travis McMichael had also called to report that a firearm had been stolen from his truck.
In October, a caller reported that a man had been seen on a camera system for a property that was being built in the neighborhood. In November, the same caller again reported something similar.
On Feb. 11, another call was made to 911 by someone who said he had caught a man trespassing in a house. The caller, who said he had not seen the man before, had “just chased him” and was sitting outside the house, waiting for police to respond, in a red Ford 150 pickup, the same kind of truck that Travis McMichael reported a weapon stolen from weeks earlier.
The identity of the caller or callers was redacted from the reports.
[Another article I read said it was McMichael who chased him on the 11th]

This is footage from the owner's security cam of Arbery INSIDE the construction site.
The police have had this footage since the beginning of the initial investigation when they deemed it a citizen's arrest and self defense. It only shows him looking around. Family identified him as Arbery.

This footage is from a neighbor's security cam showing what appears to be Arbery entering and leaving the site from OUTSIDE. That's no big deal, since we know he was in there. But there is something interesting in it.

From the second video, if the two men getting into the white truck after Arbery ran by were the McMichaels, they must live next door to the home under construction. That would explain how they'd seen security cam footage of a black guy trespassing in there before. It was their next door neighbor. No article has said that, though, that I recall.

McMichael probably recognized Arbery from his previous investigation of him. Probably thought he was the same trespasser who stole the gun from his truck a couple weeks prior.

I don't remember any reports that the owner had found things missing, only that he'd seen a guy on video back in October and again November. And now again Feb. 23.

The "new evidence" doesn't show Arbery doing anything but looking at a construction site. Nothing was reported missing or damaged. The other video tells us what we already knew--that he entered and then proceeded with his run. Arbery had attended school to become an electrician--did construction sites interest him? His mother: told First Coast News, a local broadcast outlet, that her son played football at Brunswick High School, and graduated in 2012. He then attended South Georgia Technical College and was working to be an electrician.

What happened was the equivalent of using a blow torch to light a cigarette, but the McMichaels' claim that they were just trying to catch a trespasser on a neighbor's property has some merit. Maybe they thought he'd be armed, being a "burglar" and all.

Did the police find that hammer? Finger print it? Not that it makes a lot of difference, but if it existed, why would he drop it with one truck following behind him and another parked in the road in front of him? I'd have held onto the damned thing.

Just thought if we're all going to argue this with passion, we should all have the basic facts straight.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back