A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging, prompting online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling

I asked for numbers provide a NUMBER. You won't cause it is pathetically LOW. as for Blacks this report shows over 4900 blacks committed murder while only 4100 whites did.
800 people is not a large margin. And the 2018 report exists so don't cherry pick a year so you can conflate numbers.
LOL 70 percent of the 330 million people are white 13 percent are black yet that 13 percent committed more murders then the 70 percent.
That 13 percent did not commit murder. Less than 1/100th of 1 percent of the population were responsible for the deaths of less than 1/1000th of 1 percent of the population. 15 times more people have died from COVID19 in the last 2 months than were killed by blacks in 2018. This is one reason why your argument has no merit.

Would you like to discuss all 30 categories of crime and explain why whites lead in 27 of the categories?

Table 43

Then perhaps you can explain why all this has anything to do with an unarmed black jogger getting murdered by 2 white men.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
...a big problem the blacks created is they usually [ 90% of the time ] complain and protest for jackass thug criminals that deserve to be shot/are justifiably shot.....so when something like this comes along, it's all fkd up because of the blacks---
...and they don't complain about the 3000 blacks murdered by blacks every year--many of those never prosecuted--because of LACK of evidence !!!!
They don't complain about Black on Black crime, because they live in outdoor prisons, produced by white privilege. They understand the conspiracy.
Blacks kill more whites then whites kill blacks, Blacks kill more people over all then whites kill TOTAL and 30 percent of violent crime is committed by blacks which are 13 percent of the population. Address that rather then your fictional terrorism claim. Be specific now and cite a link to all these murders by Domestic terrorists.
Blacks killing Blacks, or Blacks killing Whites, is all sourced around the same facts and reality. Blacks have been, and still are victims of white privilege in this country. Section 8 housing is killing Blacks, and yes, a few Whites. But mostly Blacks.

You see, segregation never actually stopped because of white privilege, and section housing keeps it that way. Blacks know this, and they have no voice at the table. They live in prisons without walls, until they are forced into the other prison walls that is the industrial prison complex to make money. Everything has a purpose. And Blacks are here to serve the corporate prison complex for profit. This is what Blacks mean to white privilege.
I see you have a whole shit pot full of EXCUSES. Well at least you are not DENYING the fact that blacks kill more then whites or that blacks commit more violent crime then whites, you are just as bad though making excuses for it.
I never said Blacks kill more than whites. Black on Black crime or killings comes from not having space and opportunity. What do you think would happen if all those Blacks were suddenly transported to white suburbia, and the whites were all put into public housing with no space? Answer, the same damn thing.
The damn crime report CLEARLY shows blacks kill more, are you STUPID?
They don’t read the words. They transmit the feeling as fact
No, you guys remain blind to all facts them present arguments baaed on your racist feelings.

• Thanks
I asked for numbers provide a NUMBER. You won't cause it is pathetically LOW. as for Blacks this report shows over 4900 blacks committed murder while only 4100 whites did.
800 people is not a large margin. And the 2018 report exists so don't cherry pick a year so you can conflate numbers.
LOL 70 percent of the 330 million people are white 13 percent are black yet that 13 percent committed more murders then the 70 percent.
That 13 percent did not commit murder. Less than 1/100th of 1 percent of the population were responsible for the deaths of less than 1/1000th of 1 percent of the population. 15 times more people have died from COVID19 in the last 2 months than were killed by blacks in 2018. This is one reason why your argument has no merit.

Would you like to discuss all 30 categories of crime and explain why whites lead in 27 of the categories?

Table 43

Then perhaps you can explain why all this has anything to do with an unarmed black jogger getting murdered by 2 white men.
LOL GOD you prove JUST HOW FUCKING IDIOTIC and BRAIN DEAD you are. out of a population of 231 million compared to a population of 43 million the FACT is 6 times as many whites should be arrested then blacks. 6 TIMES now go back to your numbers and show me where 6 times as many whites were arrested then blacks.

...a big problem the blacks created is they usually [ 90% of the time ] complain and protest for jackass thug criminals that deserve to be shot/are justifiably shot.....so when something like this comes along, it's all fkd up because of the blacks---
...and they don't complain about the 3000 blacks murdered by blacks every year--many of those never prosecuted--because of LACK of evidence !!!!
They don't complain about Black on Black crime, because they live in outdoor prisons, produced by white privilege. They understand the conspiracy.
Blacks kill more whites then whites kill blacks, Blacks kill more people over all then whites kill TOTAL and 30 percent of violent crime is committed by blacks which are 13 percent of the population. Address that rather then your fictional terrorism claim. Be specific now and cite a link to all these murders by Domestic terrorists.
Whites are at least 6 times more likely to be killed by another white. The number of interracial murders every year are miniscule. Whites commit more assaults, batteries, rapes, arson, domestic crimes against family, vandalism, burglary, robberies, auto theft and kill virtually the same amount of people. And we haven't even considered white collar crime where whites steal all a persons money and leaves them broke. They aren't physically dead, but they might as well be. I mean what is the biggest danger, the black guy with the gun? Or the white stockbroker? The white stockbroker can fuck up everybody's life, get rich, serve no jail time and get a government check.

White privilege.
Nope just many many more of us because we got the ambition and skills to stay alive and let others live
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:"Letting others live?" You think opening up the country is "letting others live?" How's that been working out for you lately? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Great Went to Georgia 18 days ago and had many delicious sit down meals at home and at restaurants. Hung around a bunch of family. How’s the dust under your bed been tasting?
Most people are not message board nuts and they are quietly going about life with a befuddled amused grin about health nuts freaking out.

Table 43

LOL GOD you prove JUST HOW FUCKING IDIOTIC and BRAIN DEAD you are. out of a population of 231 million compared to a population of 43 million the FACT is 6 times as many whites should be arrested then blacks. 6 TIMES now go back to your numbers and show me where 6 times as many whites were arrested then blacks.
This is watching someone slowly being burned alive and using gasoline as a remedy. He can’t do the math and might as well not pick on him.

Blacks killing Blacks, or Blacks killing Whites, is all sourced around the same facts and reality. Blacks have been, and still are victims of white privilege in this country. Section 8 housing is killing Blacks, and yes, a few Whites. But mostly Blacks.

You see, segregation never actually stopped because of white privilege, and section housing keeps it that way. Blacks know this, and they have no voice at the table. They live in prisons without walls, until they are forced into the other prison walls that is the industrial prison complex to make money. Everything has a purpose. And Blacks are here to serve the corporate prison complex for profit. This is what Blacks mean to white privilege.
I see you have a whole shit pot full of EXCUSES. Well at least you are not DENYING the fact that blacks kill more then whites or that blacks commit more violent crime then whites, you are just as bad though making excuses for it.
I never said Blacks kill more than whites. Black on Black crime or killings comes from not having space and opportunity. What do you think would happen if all those Blacks were suddenly transported to white suburbia, and the whites were all put into public housing with no space? Answer, the same damn thing.
I'm talking about domestic terrorism. As Domestic Terrorists Outpace Jihadists, New U.S. Law Is Debated It's totally irrelevant to me how much black on black crime there is, because I understand the source of the problem. You don't. You cannot and will not own up to the reality of the situation. Black crime is directly linked to white privilege. It always has. Blame white privilege for that. Not Blacks. They are the victims of white privilege. You don't understand that? I mean seriously?
Again RETARD POST the number of people killed by your supposed threat.
How is this retarded again?

View attachment 334165
And no ACTUAL numbers I see, I REPEAT we had 10000 murders a year 4900 committed by blacks 4100 committed by whites. NOW show me HOW MANY were murdered by domestic terrorism.
That's not terrorism. Black on Black crime is expectedly high every year due to white privilege. That is to be expected. White privilege is to blame. You don't seem to possess the wherewithal to debate the real issue here. You are more concerned about an actual number, that essentially has no meaning, other than to reenforce my claim that white privilege is the exact reason why we see the numbers you just posted. Thanks for confirming what I already knew. Now, where were we on domestic terrorism?
Look you BUFFOON either provide the number of Americans killed by white domestic terrorists or admit you are BEYOND stupid.
You are the one looking like the buffoon, because you don't have the good sense God gave you to understand what the argument is. My argument has been since this started, that domestic terrorism is the single biggest threat to this country. That continues to be my argument. Because you need numbers, then go look them up yourself. I could give two shits about that. It doesn't change my argument either way.

And I already told you the reason for Black on Black crime, for which you have acted like a deaf mute in debunking those facts as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Whites are at least 6 times more likely to be killed by another white. The number of interracial murders every year are miniscule. Whites commit more assaults, batteries, rapes, arson, domestic crimes against family, vandalism, burglary, robberies, auto theft and kill virtually the same amount of people. And we haven't even considered white collar crime where whites steal all a persons money and leaves them broke. They aren't physically dead, but they might as well be. I mean what is the biggest danger, the black guy with the gun? Or the white stockbroker? The white stockbroker can fuck up everybody's life, get rich, serve no jail time and get a government check.

White privilege.
Nope just many many more of us because we got the ambition and skills to stay alive and let others live
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:"Letting others live?" You think opening up the country is "letting others live?" How's that been working out for you lately? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Great Went to Georgia 18 days ago and had many delicious sit down meals at home and at restaurants. Hung around a bunch of family. How’s the dust under your bed been tasting?
Most people are not message board nuts and they are quietly going about life with a befuddled amused grin about health nuts freaking out.
Other Georgians haven't been so lucky. I hear there is a big up tick in deaths there, while you pretend to care about the lives of others.

• Thanks

I'm talking about domestic terrorism. As Domestic Terrorists Outpace Jihadists, New U.S. Law Is Debated It's totally irrelevant to me how much black on black crime there is, because I understand the source of the problem. You don't. You cannot and will not own up to the reality of the situation. Black crime is directly linked to white privilege. It always has. Blame white privilege for that. Not Blacks. They are the victims of white privilege. You don't understand that? I mean seriously?
‘We Are Being Eaten From Within.’ Why America Is Losing the Battle Against White Nationalist Terrorism It is our number one threat in this country. You cannot handle he truth.
LOL PROVIDE the NUMBER.
I'm arguing the threat, not the numbers. The numbers are totally irrelevant. The two arguments have no relationship to one another.

• Thanks

Table 43

This is watching someone slowly being burned alive and using gasoline as a remedy. He can’t do the math and might as well not pick on him.
My math is excellent. So let me repeat how ignorant this white boys argument is. 6 times the number of whites should get arrested but since we know their is serious racism in the criminal justice system we know that blacks get arrested for things whites don't. For example this thread is about 2 white men that murdered a black man and they would never have been arrested if this story had not gone viral. How many more such cases exist? No one knows. But we got Sgt Schultz here talking crazy. So let's review the reality of life if blacks and whites had equal populations.

If you multiply things by 6 to make the populations the same, there are things that no longer exist for blacks. We would have more economic opportunity. We would have equal representation relative to numbers of police, lawyers, judges and political representatives. White people, specifically white conservative republicans, fail to understand this. Yet they will continue arguing his ridiculous racial proportion.

Since whites have 6 times the population and want to make that an issue, let’s start multiplying by 6. Blacks have over 2 million businesses right now, let’s multiply that by 6 and then see what the outcome will be. Now there are 12 million black owned businesses and more jobs in the black community. Let’s reduce our unemployment rate by 6 to .4 percent. Blacks live at a 24 percent rate of poverty lets reduce that times 6 to make it 4 percent. Funny how there are whites who can only multiply when it comes to crimes. Let’s keep multiplying folks.

The black economy now grows to 7.8 trillion instead of the 1.3 trillion we have now. Blacks now collectively have 6 times the amount of money we can spend and have earned. What happens them? All kinds of community development, that’s what. Now property values increase in the black community and because of that we have more money in our schools. So now let’s multiply the number of blacks who go to college by 6, there are now 10 million blacks in college. This increase in population, college education and jobs lowers the unemployment rate so you have fewer blacks on government assistance because they have stable employment. Youth crime is reduced because you have facilities and jobs available for them in their immediate communities. So then what happens to crime if we do this, it reduces itself by 6 from 26 percent to 4.3 percent. Why? because the factors that create crime are reduced, so then crime reduces itself.

Yet to the racist nothing else changes. The only change is crime increases. The use of per capita fails miserably and is used by racist whites to deny a severe crime problem THEY need to address instead of trying to preach to us. For if we apply per capita like the racists do, when a white person has 300 dollars and I have 50, we have the same amount of money.

• Love

‘We Are Being Eaten From Within.’ Why America Is Losing the Battle Against White Nationalist Terrorism It is our number one threat in this country. You cannot handle he truth.
LOL PROVIDE the NUMBER.
I'm arguing the threat, not the numbers. The numbers are totally irrelevant. The two arguments have no relationship to one another.
He doesn't want to argue numbers.

"Oh, and for those blacks who keep insisting that our nation was so horrible because of slavery, the U.S. only received 4% of the black slaves, most went to South America (mostly Brazil), while others went to Islamic countries (and in the case of the Islamic countries, it continued well into the 20th century), so it was a worldwide phenomenon of "primitive thinking."

That comment seems to exclude that blacks talking about how our nation is so terrible are talking about not only slavery but the years after slavery including now.

There was slavery in the north. It built the Ivy League. But apartheid was nationwide after slavery ended.
I'm not ignoring the Jim Crow laws and segregation. I was just focused on the slavery issue.
The Jim Crow laws and segregation were bad and those who wanted those laws were the Dixiecrat Democrats.
Those who continue to harbor such ideas (including those blacks who actually want to segregate from whites) need to put this archaic thinking behind them and focus on working to achieve success for themselves as well as their families.
Frankly though, sometimes I think that getting rid of racist ideologies will never die out. Muslims have been killing black Sudanese and when asked by the blacks why they were being targeted, the response is that "they were black." It just goes on and on.
There are Asians, Hispanics and whites that don't like blacks. Then again, there are Asians, Hispanics and blacks that don't like whites. You can go across all of the racial spectrum and find people that don't like those who don't like peoples of different colors.
Does it stem from some primitive hominid or primate (clan/tribal) mentality...a them versus us thing? I sure don't know the answer.
All I can do is treat the person that I deal with in an equal or friendly manner and hope they do the same.
I respect you for your honesty first off. I hope you can respect mine. The truth is republicans ended reconstruction under the Rutherford Hayes administration. Rulings led by republican supreme court justices nullified the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments. The majority of yes votes in Plessy v. Ferguson which established legalized segregation was republican. Now republicans need to quit this lying. Also whites need to stop minimizing racism to not liking somebody of another race. Racism against people of color by whites has been far more than that. Such racism is why we both are sitting here on native American land discussing racism. So when you find non whites who have taken over a white country and decided to call it theirs, let me know.

“White supremacy in it's most benign form is a belief, not fact, that the white race is superior to all other races and that being born into the white race means one is a superior individual to any other individual not of the white race.

In it's most pernicious form, it is a system of laws, government policies, practices, social mores, court rulings, etc. which enforce this belief resulting in the subjugation of and discrimination against non-whites, specifically in the United States those designated to be of "African descent". This system of institutional racism which legally rationalized, justified and allowed crimes to be committed against black people which currently are forbidden and in fact where forbidden to be committed against white people is what allow white racists to plunder the lives and resources however meager initially, of an entire race of people. This is what they're referring to as "superiority" and denigrating black people for not having been able to prevent. It is more than telling that these laws that were passed to basically "contain" the black race included some of the first gun control laws in the country. The white racists were adamant that black could not be able to take up arms even in their own defense against the Klan or any other white person meaning them harm to the extent that they were prohibited from owning dogs, who could be used for protection.

This is not superiority, this a brutal dominion enforced by white laws specifically against black people and enforced at the end of gun under the threat of loss of life, loss of freedom and/or a life of hard labor which is little more than a return to slavery. This is American Apartheid. And the term "White Privilege" stems from the obvious benefit of being born into the white race with all of it's societal, and legal benefits that are built in that one inherits by mere membership.”

Anonymous nonwhite internet forum user
Lincoln's vice president, Andrew Johnson, was a Democrat. Johnson wanted to show that Democrats could show unity with Republicans and thus, a nation. However, after Lincoln was assassinated, he turned the wanted to implement his own brand of Presidential Reconstruction and directed the formerly seceded states to form their own conventions and the southern states returned many of their former leaders to power, which was nothing less than abysmal towards the blacks that had been freed. An excellent example of how the south behaved after the Civil War, was depicted in the film, "The Free State of Jones," starring Matthew McConaughey and Gugu Mbatha-Raw. Of course, as you said, it carried on beyond that, even with Republican candidates. Black townships were destroyed and over 1,100 blacks murdered by whites.
No one can change the past. All we can do is stand up against racism when it occurs.

I am aware of what Johnson did. Rutherford Hayes ended reconstruction as part of the 1876 Compromise. I am just tired of the racists here who are republican trying to put all the blame on democrats while trying to gaslight blacks into believing the republican party that exits now who are quick to tell me how they never owned a slave want to take credit for freeing blacks and being the party of non racist racial equality..

Last edited:

LOL PROVIDE the NUMBER.
LOL what threat 10 cases out of THOUSANDS? a couple people murdered compared to a total of 10000. A refusal to label Muslims in this country that do mass shootings as terrorists while claiming every white guy with a weapon is one? There are FEW cases FEW. It is an effort by gun grabbing feds to fabricate a claim to disarm us. They don't cite numbers they don't cite murders they just say it is a problem. You can not cite any numbers that is why you told me to look it up, they are NOT THERE. I agree more Americans get murdered in this Country in a year then Terrorists over seas kill, That's cause hardly ANY Americans over seas get killed by terrorists. I provided the PICTURES of the people the FBI say committed terrorist attacks in this Country, hardly any of them are white.

"Oh, and for those blacks who keep insisting that our nation was so horrible because of slavery, the U.S. only received 4% of the black slaves, most went to South America (mostly Brazil), while others went to Islamic countries (and in the case of the Islamic countries, it continued well into the 20th century), so it was a worldwide phenomenon of "primitive thinking."

That comment seems to exclude that blacks talking about how our nation is so terrible are talking about not only slavery but the years after slavery including now.

There was slavery in the north. It built the Ivy League. But apartheid was nationwide after slavery ended.
I'm not ignoring the Jim Crow laws and segregation. I was just focused on the slavery issue.
The Jim Crow laws and segregation were bad and those who wanted those laws were the Dixiecrat Democrats.
Those who continue to harbor such ideas (including those blacks who actually want to segregate from whites) need to put this archaic thinking behind them and focus on working to achieve success for themselves as well as their families.
Frankly though, sometimes I think that getting rid of racist ideologies will never die out. Muslims have been killing black Sudanese and when asked by the blacks why they were being targeted, the response is that "they were black." It just goes on and on.
There are Asians, Hispanics and whites that don't like blacks. Then again, there are Asians, Hispanics and blacks that don't like whites. You can go across all of the racial spectrum and find people that don't like those who don't like peoples of different colors.
Does it stem from some primitive hominid or primate (clan/tribal) mentality...a them versus us thing? I sure don't know the answer.
All I can do is treat the person that I deal with in an equal or friendly manner and hope they do the same.
I respect you for your honesty first off. I hope you can respect mine. The truth is republicans ended reconstruction under the Rutherford Hayes administration. Rulings led by republican supreme court justices nullified the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments. The majority of yes votes in Plessy v. Ferguson which established legalized segregation was republican. Now republicans need to quit this lying. Also whites need to stop minimizing racism to not liking somebody of another race. Racism against people of color by whites has been far more than that. Such racism is why we both are sitting here on native American land discussing racism. So when you find non whites who have taken over a white country and decided to call it theirs, let me know.

“White supremacy in it's most benign form is a belief, not fact, that the white race is superior to all other races and that being born into the white race means one is a superior individual to any other individual not of the white race.

In it's most pernicious form, it is a system of laws, government policies, practices, social mores, court rulings, etc. which enforce this belief resulting in the subjugation of and discrimination against non-whites, specifically in the United States those designated to be of "African descent". This system of institutional racism which legally rationalized, justified and allowed crimes to be committed against black people which currently are forbidden and in fact where forbidden to be committed against white people is what allow white racists to plunder the lives and resources however meager initially, of an entire race of people. This is what they're referring to as "superiority" and denigrating black people for not having been able to prevent. It is more than telling that these laws that were passed to basically "contain" the black race included some of the first gun control laws in the country. The white racists were adamant that black could not be able to take up arms even in their own defense against the Klan or any other white person meaning them harm to the extent that they were prohibited from owning dogs, who could be used for protection.

This is not superiority, this a brutal dominion enforced by white laws specifically against black people and enforced at the end of gun under the threat of loss of life, loss of freedom and/or a life of hard labor which is little more than a return to slavery. This is American Apartheid. And the term "White Privilege" stems from the obvious benefit of being born into the white race with all of it's societal, and legal benefits that are built in that one inherits by mere membership.”

Anonymous nonwhite internet forum user
You can write or copy and paste copious articles but at the end you still have a dead thug. It's not that complicated.
What is your proof this guy was a thug?
Watch the video.

Another beyond racist post. Wow

The Afro American was trying to steal shit. Red Neck Americans confronted the Afro American criminal and was asked to stop stealing shit. The privileged and entitled feeling Afro American thought he could actually steal the firearms held by the Red Neck Americans and attacked them. Big mistake. End of story. Next.

I just find it amazing that folks like you don't give a damn about someone white being murdered unless it is someone black who committed it. When did that number change 5yrs ago if at all.

Whites commit more violent crime in this country and ALWAYS has.

The Afro American was trying to steal shit. Red Neck Americans confronted the Afro American criminal and was asked to stop stealing shit. The privileged and entitled feeling Afro American thought he could actually steal the firearms held by the Red Neck Americans and attacked them. Big mistake. End of story. Next.

Really? What was he trying to steal exactly? So he is the first man to enter a house that was under construction. Newsflash it is done every fucking day somewhere in this country, what the hell do you think folks do when they are looking to buy a house or get an idea of a house they would like to have built.

How is this retarded again?

View attachment 334165
And no ACTUAL numbers I see, I REPEAT we had 10000 murders a year 4900 committed by blacks 4100 committed by whites. NOW show me HOW MANY were murdered by domestic terrorism.

Table 43

They do NOT lead by percentage again RETARD there are approximately 231 MILLION whites and about 43 million blacks. Of course MORE whites are arrested and of course they SHOULD lead in crime stats BUT they don't. ONLY raw numbers.

Your arguement is bullshit anyway for the simple fact that the majority of black folks don't commit crime and neither do the majority of white folks. These %s were thrown out there to try and put a black face on crime in this country.

Forum List

Back