A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging, prompting online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling

25 Twenty five year old black males in Chicago killed each other this weekend and no one uttered a peep
Racism is so obvious and race baiting is so blantantly hypocritical

No one would have said a peep about this case if the DA hadn’t tried to whitewash it. That’s the difference. Chicago authorities aren’t trying to protect murderers.
No whitewash because nothing there. First the flimsy reed of white kills black, then shuffle fake outrage to DA tried to cover up...then shift....then shift...
How is it that there is nothing there? They were not law enforcement, they had loaded guns in their vehicle, they shot from a public road, and they pointed a gun at an unarmed civilian. So, how is there "nothingthis is not how events transpired and it’s not illegal to have a loaded gun. there?"
That’s a fake narrative of the events and it’s not illlegal to carry a loaded gun.
It is in a vehicle on a public road. I lived in Georgia and have friends who were fined for having loaded guns in their vehicles and fired from the road. Happens a lot there.

How is it a fake narrative? What is your proof?
Did they see somebody rob a house running down the street with something in his hand that look like a gun? Wearing untied combat boots and khakis
Irrelevant question! My case that I made stands. Beyond that, these two haven't good the sense of a Loon. Everything they did was wrong. Law enforcement already knows this. Loaded guns in vehicles, shooting from the road at unarmed civilians, and pointing a loaded shotgun. These two are in a world of trouble.

White privilege has been with us since our founding.
Huh? You’re making a hero out of a black guy that rob the house carried a hammer, and try to rip a gun away from my hero.. Where do you see white privilege there’s two men in jail right now for being heroes
And you are lying. Ha, go away and bring the truth and the proof with you when you come back. If not, thanks for surrendering your own argument to your own lies.
Proof? Cops review new video of man who appears to be Ahmaud Arbery
Do you want pictures of him running with a hammer in his hand do you want pictures of him throwing the hammer do you want pictures of him in khakis and wearing untied combat boots? Do you want pictures of him grabbing the man’s gun and jolting it?

No new news here. Based on the 911 call we knew weeks ago that Ahmaud was walking through the construction site. This is irrelevant to the case since the McMichaels did not own the property and the McMichaels did not personally witness Ahmaud at the site. Hence, citizens arrest does not apply here. Also, Ahmaud did not take anything, nor did he damage anything. At most he's guilty of trespassing. The neighbor already called 911 and said this so there was no need for an armed, vigilante style posse.
So why was he running with a hammer, untied boots, and kakis shorts? Why did he throw the hammer before the attempted arrest from two heroes?
No one is a hero with illegally loaded guns in a vehicle shooting from a public road illegally, pointing a gun at an unharmed civilian illegally, they are not law enforcement, and didn't call 911. Nothing heroic about any of that.
Actually in the state of Georgia you’re allowed to have a weapon for protection they witness the suspect running with a hammer. Actually the bill of rights as I have a right to bear arms. The reason why the gun went off was not because of the white people it was because Aubrey jolted it .. they were on the phone with the cops at the time.
Wrong! I lived in Georgia for forty years. Carrying a loaded weapon in a vehicle is illegal. Lok it up. Having a weapon for protection does not include a loaded weapon in a vehicle. I know people who were personally fined for the crime. If they saw a person running with a hammer, call 911. These two made so many mistakes it isn't even funny. Shooting from a public road is illegal. you have to be at least 50 feet. Pointing a gun at a person is illegal on a public road, while you are trying to take the law in your own hands. These two thugs are in jail for a very good reason. They're murderers.
Ok
So charge them for protecting them selves, lol you racist troll, give the black community a chance let’s stop honoring people that rob and try to commit murder
Protecting themselves would be easy. Do not pursue what you are not sure about with loaded weapons in a vehicle, then catch up to who you are pursuing by firing off a round on a public road, while pointing a loaded shotgun at that person. It's real easy. Protect yourself by letting law enforcement do their jobs. These two are idiots and murderers. Period! Nothing to defend for them. And I do mean nothing.
The pursuing somebody who rob the house that’s carrying A hammer that looks like a gun they’re on the phone with the cops they grab their guns to protect themselves nothing wrong with protection buddy. You are beyond racist you are legit sticking up for this kid that rob the house to try to take a gun to shoot somebody.. sick
Your argument might make sense to the Common Loon, giving the Loon a little more credit in the thought process. Nothing these two murderers did was right. They did everything humanely possible to do what they were never supposed to do. And nothing you say will ever change that.

They committed a heroic citizen arrest, defended their community. Good guys, it was sad that he had to try grabbing their guns, realizing he was in trouble.
These guys are heroes

25 Twenty five year old black males in Chicago killed each other this weekend and no one uttered a peep

No one would have said a peep about this case if the DA hadn’t tried to whitewash it. That’s the difference. Chicago authorities aren’t trying to protect murderers.
No whitewash because nothing there. First the flimsy reed of white kills black, then shuffle fake outrage to DA tried to cover up...then shift....then shift...
How is it that there is nothing there? They were not law enforcement, they had loaded guns in their vehicle, they shot from a public road, and they pointed a gun at an unarmed civilian. So, how is there "nothingthis is not how events transpired and it’s not illegal to have a loaded gun. there?"
That’s a fake narrative of the events and it’s not illlegal to carry a loaded gun.
It is in a vehicle on a public road. I lived in Georgia and have friends who were fined for having loaded guns in their vehicles and fired from the road. Happens a lot there.

You are omitting facts. You may have a loaded gun on you or in your possession. You may not leave it loaded and unattended. You have already used up your allotment of “states I have lived in before”
Yes, but not in a vehicle on a public road. Again, what omitted facts? It's not that you leave it loaded. You cannot have a loaded gun in your vehicle.

Huh? You’re making a hero out of a black guy that rob the house carried a hammer, and try to rip a gun away from my hero.. Where do you see white privilege there’s two men in jail right now for being heroes
And you are lying. Ha, go away and bring the truth and the proof with you when you come back. If not, thanks for surrendering your own argument to your own lies.
Do you want pictures of him running with a hammer in his hand do you want pictures of him throwing the hammer do you want pictures of him in khakis and wearing untied combat boots? Do you want pictures of him grabbing the man’s gun and jolting it?

No new news here. Based on the 911 call we knew weeks ago that Ahmaud was walking through the construction site. This is irrelevant to the case since the McMichaels did not own the property and the McMichaels did not personally witness Ahmaud at the site. Hence, citizens arrest does not apply here. Also, Ahmaud did not take anything, nor did he damage anything. At most he's guilty of trespassing. The neighbor already called 911 and said this so there was no need for an armed, vigilante style posse.
So why was he running with a hammer, untied boots, and kakis shorts? Why did he throw the hammer before the attempted arrest from two heroes?
No one is a hero with illegally loaded guns in a vehicle shooting from a public road illegally, pointing a gun at an unharmed civilian illegally, they are not law enforcement, and didn't call 911. Nothing heroic about any of that.
Actually in the state of Georgia you’re allowed to have a weapon for protection they witness the suspect running with a hammer. Actually the bill of rights as I have a right to bear arms. The reason why the gun went off was not because of the white people it was because Aubrey jolted it .. they were on the phone with the cops at the time.
Wrong! I lived in Georgia for forty years. Carrying a loaded weapon in a vehicle is illegal. Lok it up. Having a weapon for protection does not include a loaded weapon in a vehicle. I know people who were personally fined for the crime. If they saw a person running with a hammer, call 911. These two made so many mistakes it isn't even funny. Shooting from a public road is illegal. you have to be at least 50 feet. Pointing a gun at a person is illegal on a public road, while you are trying to take the law in your own hands. These two thugs are in jail for a very good reason. They're murderers.
Ok
So charge them for protecting them selves, lol you racist troll, give the black community a chance let’s stop honoring people that rob and try to commit murder
Protecting themselves would be easy. Do not pursue what you are not sure about with loaded weapons in a vehicle, then catch up to who you are pursuing by firing off a round on a public road, while pointing a loaded shotgun at that person. It's real easy. Protect yourself by letting law enforcement do their jobs. These two are idiots and murderers. Period! Nothing to defend for them. And I do mean nothing.
The pursuing somebody who rob the house that’s carrying A hammer that looks like a gun they’re on the phone with the cops they grab their guns to protect themselves nothing wrong with protection buddy. You are beyond racist you are legit sticking up for this kid that rob the house to try to take a gun to shoot somebody.. sick
Your argument might make sense to the Common Loon, giving the Loon a little more credit in the thought process. Nothing these two murderers did was right. They did everything humanely possible to do what they were never supposed to do. And nothing you say will ever change that.

They committed a heroic citizen arrest, defended their community. Good guys, it was sad that he had to try grabbing their guns, realizing he was in trouble.
These guys are heroes
They were arrested for murder. And heroes they will never be. Cowards, yes!

White people defending themselves against black criminals is racist and illegal according to loser liberal loons

You are omitting facts. You may have a loaded gun on you or in your possession. You may not leave it loaded and unattended. You have already used up your allotment of “states I have lived in before”
Yes, but not in a vehicle on a public road. Again, what omitted facts? It's not that you leave it loaded. You cannot have a loaded gun in your vehicle.

So are they supposed to use their water pistols to accomplish the citizen arrest?

If they didn't have guns, they might be dead right now, and the burglar free.

Did they see somebody rob a house running down the street with something in his hand that look like a gun? Wearing untied combat boots and khakis
Irrelevant question! My case that I made stands. Beyond that, these two haven't good the sense of a Loon. Everything they did was wrong. Law enforcement already knows this. Loaded guns in vehicles, shooting from the road at unarmed civilians, and pointing a loaded shotgun. These two are in a world of trouble.
You can personally attacked these two heroes all you want but they did the right thing the Sara house got broken into they saw somebody running with an item could’ve been a gun could’ve been an expensive tool it doesn’t matter they called the cops they try to stop them until the cops got there he got violent he grab the gun and jolted is dead now.. just stop your racism stop perpetrating this Kid as a victim.. in a couple days the story is going to disappear because his criminal record is coming out video of him breaking into a house is coming out.. Just failed attempt to divide us by Reese has failed again

Ok

They committed a heroic citizen arrest, defended their community. Good guys, it was sad that the black man had to try grabbing their guns, realizing he was in trouble.

If you want to see two people doing everything wrong, see my thread about two black men trying to steal shoes and shooting and killing a white woman in the process. Or the one where a black person decided to go hunting white people with a hunting rifle in a cemetery.
They were arrested for murder, because everything they did was wrong. And there was no citizens arrest, because the guy is dead. You are beyond full of it,

You can have it loaded in your vehicle if it’s on you. It’s a retard feelings “law” that your gun in your holster while you are in your car Must be unloaded

You can personally attacked these two heroes all you want but they did the right thing the Sara house got broken into they saw somebody running with an item could’ve been a gun could’ve been an expensive tool it doesn’t matter they called the cops they try to stop them until the cops got there he got violent he grab the gun and jolted is dead now.. just stop your racism stop perpetrating this Kid as a victim.. in a couple days the story is going to disappear because his criminal record is coming out video of him breaking into a house is coming out.. Just failed attempt to divide us by Reese has failed again
Wrong, the 911 call never mentioned a break in, just a man jogging. In the absence of better information they had no reason to chase or restrain him

Ok

They committed a heroic citizen arrest, defended their community. Good guys, it was sad that the black man had to try grabbing their guns, realizing he was in trouble.

If you want to see two people doing everything wrong, see my thread about two black men trying to steal shoes and shooting and killing a white woman in the process. Or the one where a black person decided to go hunting white people with a hunting rifle in a cemetery.
They were arrested for murder, because everything they did was wrong. And there was no citizens arrest, because the guy is dead. You are beyond full of it,

Who cares if they were arrested, they will be acquitted as the evidence becomes overwhelming. The same as in every liberal hoax case. But keep defending the burglar, you know I truly do wish they didn't kill him so he could take a stab at your house.

Ok

These guys are heroes

Ok

These guys are heroes
They were arrested for murder. And heroes they will never be. Cowards, yes!
Heroes or not, I'd much rather have the McMichaels as neighbors than that thug.

So are they supposed to use their water pistols to accomplish the citizen arrest?

They aren't supposed to accomplish anything with any loaded weapon in a vehicle, firing it from a public road, and pointing a loaded shotgun at an unarmed civilian, while having no law enforcement title. This argument by the Right is beyond ludicrous.

You can have it loaded in your vehicle if it’s on you. It’s a retard feelings “law” that your gun in your holster while you are in your car Must be unloaded
The law is you can not chase a man and arrest him for no reason other than jogging

They thought the kid had a weapon .. ohh he did the stolen hammer

Ok

Your taking like a terrorist.. the men are hero’s, do you want them in jail because they fit the profile of a southern conservative ordinary man , They believe in the Second Amendment and free speech and you hate that and you want them in jail for the rest of their lives you are a terrorist

Ok

Who cares if they were arrested, they will be acquitted as the evidence becomes overwhelming. The same as in every liberal hoax case. But keep defending the burglar, you know I truly do wish they didn't kill him so he could take a stab at your house.
The video shows exactly that the overwhelming evidence belongs to the deceased. Even without the video, these two murderers had no business being there. It's a disaster for them, and there is a dead man as a result. There is no way these two go free.

They aren't supposed to accomplish anything with any loaded weapon in a vehicle, firing it from a public road, and pointing a loaded shotgun at an unarmed civilian, while having no law enforcement title. This argument by the Right is beyond ludicrous.

They did accomplish a citizen arrest. The black guy did not like it and decided to grab the gun.

He would have been shot by the police just the same.

Wrong, the 911 call never mentioned a break in, just a man jogging. In the absence of better information they had no reason to chase or restrain him
It was staggering communication, the Black was running at them. He still called the cops to get the Burglar arrested which is a felony in Georgia

They had no right to arrest Arbery. Their attempt to do so makes them the instigators and therefore unable to claim self defense

Forum List

Back