A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging, prompting online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling

The father is not in law enforcement.
Who said he is?
Then why was he there? Why did he not call 911? Why were they illegally carrying firearms in a vehicle? Why were they illegally shooting on a public road? Why were they illegally pointing a gun at the jogger?
They did call 911

the rest of your questions were silly
If they did, why were they in pursuit with loaded guns in their vehicle? They aren't law enforcement. They were as illegal as anyone. Someone should have called 911 on them for having loaded guns in their vehicle, shooting from the road, and pointing a gun at an unarmed civilian.

25 Twenty five year old black males in Chicago killed each other this weekend and no one uttered a peep
Racism is so obvious and race baiting is so blantantly hypocritical

No one would have said a peep about this case if the DA hadn’t tried to whitewash it. That’s the difference. Chicago authorities aren’t trying to protect murderers.
No whitewash because nothing there. First the flimsy reed of white kills black, then shuffle fake outrage to DA tried to cover up...then shift....then shift...

White privilege has been with us since our founding.
Huh? You’re making a hero out of a black guy that rob the house carried a hammer, and try to rip a gun away from my hero.. Where do you see white privilege there’s two men in jail right now for being heroes
And you are lying. Ha, go away and bring the truth and the proof with you when you come back. If not, thanks for surrendering your own argument to your own lies.
Proof? Cops review new video of man who appears to be Ahmaud Arbery
Do you want pictures of him running with a hammer in his hand do you want pictures of him throwing the hammer do you want pictures of him in khakis and wearing untied combat boots? Do you want pictures of him grabbing the man’s gun and jolting it?
You just can't help making a fool of yourself can you? First off, you didn't link anything. It's blocked. Secondly, let's pretend the jogger was carrying a hammer. So? Shots were fired before Arbery ever got to the men. And the way he got to the men was unavoidable. This was already explained before, and it shows that on video. They parked in a way that boxed Avery in. And what are they doing with pistols and a shotgun pointed at Avery? Why didn't they call 911? Why was a man getting out of his truck with a loaded shotgun? In Georgia, it's illegal to be in a truck with a loaded shotgun. How do I know? I lived there most of my life, so I know. Those two men were illegally transporting loaded weapons in a vehicle. Nothing they did was justified.
There were no shot fired before , he was on the phone with the police, the deadly shot was because of a jolt and pull from AA. He had a hammer, they brought guns because of this. They asked him to stop he fought them

And this is once again the best white on black violence story the lying media has been able to find all year for their election manipulation purposes.

The enemy of the people are comically incompetent and wrong.

Meanwhile, blacks murdering whites all over the place in cold blood not getting reported. But MUST defend the black criminal who tried to grapple gun knowing what he did, on the face of a citizen arrest.
Which one's aren't getting reported? There aren't any. You lied.

Tell us, with documented proof, how are these people wrong?

Huh? You’re making a hero out of a black guy that rob the house carried a hammer, and try to rip a gun away from my hero.. Where do you see white privilege there’s two men in jail right now for being heroes
And you are lying. Ha, go away and bring the truth and the proof with you when you come back. If not, thanks for surrendering your own argument to your own lies.
Do you want pictures of him running with a hammer in his hand do you want pictures of him throwing the hammer do you want pictures of him in khakis and wearing untied combat boots? Do you want pictures of him grabbing the man’s gun and jolting it?

No new news here. Based on the 911 call we knew weeks ago that Ahmaud was walking through the construction site. This is irrelevant to the case since the McMichaels did not own the property and the McMichaels did not personally witness Ahmaud at the site. Hence, citizens arrest does not apply here. Also, Ahmaud did not take anything, nor did he damage anything. At most he's guilty of trespassing. The neighbor already called 911 and said this so there was no need for an armed, vigilante style posse.
So why was he running with a hammer, untied boots, and kakis shorts? Why did he throw the hammer before the attempted arrest from two heroes?
No one is a hero with illegally loaded guns in a vehicle shooting from a public road illegally, pointing a gun at an unharmed civilian illegally, they are not law enforcement, and didn't call 911. Nothing heroic about any of that.
Actually in the state of Georgia you’re allowed to have a weapon for protection they witness the suspect running with a hammer. Actually the bill of rights as I have a right to bear arms. The reason why the gun went off was not because of the white people it was because Aubrey jolted it .. they were on the phone with the cops at the time.
Wrong! I lived in Georgia for forty years. Carrying a loaded weapon in a vehicle is illegal. Lok it up. Having a weapon for protection does not include a loaded weapon in a vehicle. I know people who were personally fined for the crime. If they saw a person running with a hammer, call 911. These two made so many mistakes it isn't even funny. Shooting from a public road is illegal. you have to be at least 50 feet. Pointing a gun at a person is illegal on a public road, while you are trying to take the law in your own hands. These two thugs are in jail for a very good reason. They're murderers.
Ok
So charge them for protecting them selves, lol you racist troll, give the black community a chance let’s stop honoring people that rob and try to commit murder

25 Twenty five year old black males in Chicago killed each other this weekend and no one uttered a peep

No one would have said a peep about this case if the DA hadn’t tried to whitewash it. That’s the difference. Chicago authorities aren’t trying to protect murderers.
No whitewash because nothing there. First the flimsy reed of white kills black, then shuffle fake outrage to DA tried to cover up...then shift....then shift...
How is it that there is nothing there? They were not law enforcement, they had loaded guns in their vehicle, they shot from a public road, and they pointed a gun at an unarmed civilian. So, how is there "nothing there?"

You just can't help making a fool of yourself can you? First off, you didn't link anything. It's blocked. Secondly, let's pretend the jogger was carrying a hammer. So? Shots were fired before Arbery ever got to the men. And the way he got to the men was unavoidable. This was already explained before, and it shows that on video. They parked in a way that boxed Avery in. And what are they doing with pistols and a shotgun pointed at Avery? Why didn't they call 911? Why was a man getting out of his truck with a loaded shotgun? In Georgia, it's illegal to be in a truck with a loaded shotgun. How do I know? I lived there most of my life, so I know. Those two men were illegally transporting loaded weapons in a vehicle. Nothing they did was justified.
There were no shot fired before , he was on the phone with the police, the deadly shot was because of a jolt and pull from AA. He had a hammer, they brought guns because of this. They asked him to stop he fought them

And this is once again the best white on black violence story the lying media has been able to find all year for their election manipulation purposes.

Meanwhile, blacks murdering whites all over the place in cold blood not getting reported. But MUST defend the black criminal who tried to grapple gun knowing what he did, on the face of a citizen arrest.

So how dumb are you? There is no outrage over those cases where blacks literally gun down white people with a hunting rifle.

They try to lie straight to your face that white people are somehow gunning down black people, when it's clear that only the opposite of happening. Now they are defending a criminal burglar. They lie all the fucking time, the only thing they care about is their agenda. They certainly don't give a shit about you so it's time to start acting accordingly.

They even lie about petty shit.

No new news here. Based on the 911 call we knew weeks ago that Ahmaud was walking through the construction site. This is irrelevant to the case since the McMichaels did not own the property and the McMichaels did not personally witness Ahmaud at the site. Hence, citizens arrest does not apply here. Also, Ahmaud did not take anything, nor did he damage anything. At most he's guilty of trespassing. The neighbor already called 911 and said this so there was no need for an armed, vigilante style posse.
So why was he running with a hammer, untied boots, and kakis shorts? Why did he throw the hammer before the attempted arrest from two heroes?
No one is a hero with illegally loaded guns in a vehicle shooting from a public road illegally, pointing a gun at an unharmed civilian illegally, they are not law enforcement, and didn't call 911. Nothing heroic about any of that.
Actually in the state of Georgia you’re allowed to have a weapon for protection they witness the suspect running with a hammer. Actually the bill of rights as I have a right to bear arms. The reason why the gun went off was not because of the white people it was because Aubrey jolted it .. they were on the phone with the cops at the time.
Wrong! I lived in Georgia for forty years. Carrying a loaded weapon in a vehicle is illegal. Lok it up. Having a weapon for protection does not include a loaded weapon in a vehicle. I know people who were personally fined for the crime. If they saw a person running with a hammer, call 911. These two made so many mistakes it isn't even funny. Shooting from a public road is illegal. you have to be at least 50 feet. Pointing a gun at a person is illegal on a public road, while you are trying to take the law in your own hands. These two thugs are in jail for a very good reason. They're murderers.
Ok
So charge them for protecting them selves, lol you racist troll, give the black community a chance let’s stop honoring people that rob and try to commit murder
Protecting themselves would be easy. Do not pursue what you are not sure about with loaded weapons in a vehicle, then catch up to who you are pursuing by firing off a round on a public road, while pointing a loaded shotgun at that person. It's real easy. Protect yourself by letting law enforcement do their jobs. These two are idiots and murderers. Period! Nothing to defend for them. And I do mean nothing.

How is it that there is nothing there? They were not law enforcement, they had loaded guns in their vehicle, they shot from a public road, and they pointed a gun at an unarmed civilian. So, how is there "nothingthis is not how events transpired and it’s not illegal to have a loaded gun. there?"
That’s a fake narrative of the events and it’s not illlegal to carry a loaded gun.

Ok
Protecting themselves would be easy. Do not pursue what you are not sure about with loaded weapons in a vehicle, then catch up to who you are pursuing by firing off a round on a public road, while pointing a loaded shotgun at that person. It's real easy. Protect yourself by letting law enforcement do their jobs. These two are idiots and murderers. Period! Nothing to defend for them. And I do mean nothing.

What the hell are you talking about? Self-defense is not illegal. Citizen arrest is heroic, defenders of the people.

Maybe the black burglar should have not tried to grab the gun.

So how dumb are you? There is no outrage over those cases where blacks literally gun down white people with a hunting rifle.

They try to lie straight to your face that white people are somehow gunning down black people, when it's clear that only the opposite of happening. Now they are defending a criminal burglar. They lie all the fucking time, the only thing they care about is their agenda. They certainly don't give a shit about you so it's time to start acting accordingly.

You just caught lying buddy. That wasn't hard. And your question doesn't help cover up your lies either. This is pathetic. How are you going to win anything with lies?

The common denominator in all these dust ups is the black person. Such a small percentage of the population commiting such a large percentage of the crimes. Last night debacle with the criminal defenders who could NOT do the math of percentages versus hard numbers was very revealing-these math deficients are the Leaders of the lib loons

Ok
The pursuing somebody who rob the house that’s carrying A hammer that looks like a gun they’re on the phone with the cops they grab their guns to protect themselves nothing wrong with protection buddy. You are beyond racist you are legit sticking up for this kid that rob the house to try to take a gun to shoot somebody.. sick

How is it that there is nothing there? They were not law enforcement, they had loaded guns in their vehicle, they shot from a public road, and they pointed a gun at an unarmed civilian. So, how is there "nothingthis is not how events transpired and it’s not illegal to have a loaded gun. there?"
That’s a fake narrative of the events and it’s not illlegal to carry a loaded gun.
It is in a vehicle on a public road. I lived in Georgia and have friends who were fined for having loaded guns in their vehicles and fired from the road. Happens a lot there.

How is it a fake narrative? What is your proof?

You just caught lying buddy. That wasn't hard. And your question doesn't help cover up your lies either. This is pathetic. How are you going to win anything with lies?

I didn't lie about anything you moron. It is truly is pathetic if you are retarded enough to not see that.

Ok

What the hell are you talking about? Self-defense is not illegal. Citizen arrest is heroic, defenders of the people.

Maybe the black burglar should have not tried to grab the gun.
Too much personal responsibility in your request and not enough racially motivated blame assignment

It is in a vehicle on a public road. I lived in Georgia and have friends who were fined for having loaded guns in their vehicles and fired from the road. Happens a lot there.

Did they see somebody rob a house running down the street with something in his hand that look like a gun? Wearing untied combat boots and khakis

Ok
The pursuing somebody who rob the house that’s carrying A hammer that looks like a gun they’re on the phone with the cops they grab their guns to protect themselves nothing wrong with protection buddy. You are beyond racist you are legit sticking up for this kid that rob the house to try to take a gun to shoot somebody.. sick

Democrat siding for a criminal at expense of the people. Well this never happened before...

Ok
Your argument might make sense to the Common Loon, giving the Loon a little more credit in the thought process. Nothing these two murderers did was right. They did everything humanely possible to do what they were never supposed to do. And nothing you say will ever change that.

You are omitting facts. You may have a loaded gun on you or in your possession. You may not leave it loaded and unattended. You have already used up your allotment of “states I have lived in before”

Ok
Your argument might make sense to the Common Loon, giving the Loon a little more credit in the thought process. Nothing these two murderers did was right. They did everything humanely possible to do what they were never supposed to do. And nothing you say will ever change that.

They committed a heroic citizen arrest, defended their community. Good guys, it was sad that the black man had to try grabbing their guns, realizing he was in trouble.

If you want to see two people doing everything wrong, see my thread about two black men trying to steal shoes and shooting and killing a white woman in the process. Or the one where a black person decided to go hunting white people with a hunting rifle in a cemetery.

Forum List

Back