A 29-Year-Old Just Gave The Best Explanation As To Why Millennials Aren’t Having Kids

A Millennial lays it out as to why they are not having kids.

Don't worry. All of the minorities and illegals living free collecting government welfare are having plenty of kids to make up the difference!

Just imagine this country when all that is left are people collecting benefits and no one is actually working and producing anymore!

Don't worry. All of the minorities and illegals living free collecting government welfare are having plenty of kids to make up the difference!

Just imagine this country when all that is left are people collecting benefits and no one is actually working and producing anymore!
So do you want young people working and having kids? Can't have both.

Housing costs too much, that's only one problem facing this generation.
Yeah, it's bad these days. Housing is #1 priority, too.
Then comes utilities and food.
Would you believe when I was young, 1 weeks' work covered housing, and the next covered utilities and food?
Then the next 2 were yours to save or spend. Somehow that still applies for me, but I'm sure it does not for many younger than me. They're getting a raw deal. It was even better for those that came before me.

Sounds like they don't have the confidence to overcome all that.
It is a combination of things

It is being indoctrinated by the Left that there is no God, which then makes them lean in toward attaining as much pleasure in life as they can as their meaning in life, so they view sex as primarily a means of pleasure and not reproduction. In fact, the Left uses the term "Reproductive Rights" when referring to abortion only. Trouble is, it has nothing to do with reproduction, rather, it is simply terminating your reproduction.

Both evolution and the Bible dictate the drive to reproduce as normal, but the Left does not want that thanks to Climate change. No, the Climate Cult wants as many people as possible to use birth control, have abortions, or have a sex change so they never reproduce. And if you don't see it their way, you soon will see it their way when they go to try and survive in Bidenomics.

Their emptiness and loneliness is then only exacerbated by not being able to have children, leading to such things as the drug epidemic under Biden ,which then translates into 300 Americans dying from overdoses every day and even less people.

Sad.

Everything nowdays has to be preplanned guaranteed smooth feelings
Pre-planning is the only way to go. Having a sizeable savings before kids is much much much much much better than a young couple with very little working together from scratch.

Forum List

Back