"A better deal"

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Does Donald Trump have a different answer? Every question he was asked in last night's debate was answered with "I would get a better deal". While I am no Trump fan, it wasn't until last night that I realized he knows NOTHING about foreign policy......sad.

He's never been very specific about anything. He just tells us he knows all the right people (he never mentions names), he'll get the wall built and Mexico will pay for it (but fails to mention that the way he wants to do it has to be done by Congress), and has a tax plan that will generate even more debt.

Shoot, on the last debate, FOX News even showed where his math was wrong on the claimed savings he would get.

Sorry, but he's just a used car salesman who is also a rabid opportunist.

And yet he leads the GOP field???? I don't understand.

Blame America's fascination with celebrity. He's been showing up in people's homes on a regular basis via his show The Apprentice, and people like people they see on television, because they think that some of their fame will rub off on them if they get close enough.

Add that to the fact that nobody in the GOP has given any real hard policy in the debates other than Kasich (who is close to the bottom), which makes it easy for someone like him to bullshit the people who show up to his rallies.

But, listen to him a few times, and you see that all of his speeches are stream of thought commentaries on how great he views himself, and because he says he's great, you should believe him.

I know, right? Listening to his "victory speech" the other night made me sick. All he did was talk about himself and how he was going to beat the other GOP candidates. He didn't mention ONE thing that had to do with the USA.

Forum List

Back