A big problem Liz Warren has besides policy that is not very polite to bring up

She looks alright for a 70 year old woman.

you think so? I always viewed her as kind of strange looking. Maybe I’m being too harsh
There aren't that many 70 year old beauty queens walking around.
only Raquel Welch 1B_GYeULDzSLebe-TDdRbFKoiswRr3oSz05xgTaHDN0.jpg shes 73 in this photo ! wow !

Margaret Thatcher wasn't too pretty either. What counts is whether you have a functioning Brain. Thatcher did, Pocahontas does not--plus she is a pathological liar..
I would vote for an American MT.

you think so? I always viewed her as kind of strange looking. Maybe I’m being too harsh
only Raquel Welch View attachment 297727 shes 73 in this photo ! wow !

damn she looks amazing. She must have been a serious hottie when she was young
ohhhh yeah dude ! she was !

She does look great. I saw her interviewed by Bill O'Reilly a few years ago during which she said (I'm paraphrasing) that it's her job to look great.

I google imaged her. She had a body from hell

Tina Turner! :)
To much testosterone for my taste.

Raquel Welch @ 70
main-qimg-d541139c7692bf1f55f59842f0e18e83

Then there's Ann Margret, Stevie Nicks, Linda Carter, Helen Mirren....all still beautiful @ 70+, just to name a few. ;)

She’s not attractive. I hate to say it, but it’s true, and many voters, whether consciously or subconsciously take that into consideration. I personally don’t care what she looks like, I just think her policies are bad for the country, but others that might gravitate toward her policies might be turned off by her physical appearance.
yes you are correct .. the lying bitch is hideous !! the farther left a women is tends to coincide with how unattractive she is .

I google imaged her. She had a body from hell
Hell is bad, Heaven is good. She had a body from heaven.

She’s not attractive. I hate to say it, but it’s true, and many voters, whether consciously or subconsciously take that into consideration. I personally don’t care what she looks like, I just think her policies are bad for the country, but others that might gravitate toward her policies might be turned off by her physical appearance.
She's just plain fucking insane

Fauxcohontas is a batshit crazy, angry bitch.

That's her biggest problem.

She looks like one of those gangling ugly Crane birds when she walks across the stage. I hate those effing things, all cranes should be shot and eaten, like they used to do...

pink%20crane%20hunters.jpg

Forum List

Back