A Biological Male Is Among USA Today’s “Women” of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
You accused me of being a racist but cannot find one racist post from me. So why would I take you seriously, goat herder?
Because I don't care to go searching your history to prove to you that you're a racist. You know what happens if I don't? Nothing. 😄

You did dodge my simple question though. Do you believe black democrats are living on a democratic plantation? Yes or no? Your continued dodging of that question is suggestive of your answer would be...

By what? Your inability to court minority voters because of the profound racism within your party? Why would your growing minority status bother me?

In the past, the politics of division were specific to you Nazis. Minorities are just starting to tire of your vile racism, particularly Hispanic voters who are becoming a large percentage of the population - while black percentage shrinks.

In the past, the politics of division were specific to you Nazis. Minorities are just starting to tire of your vile racism, particularly Hispanic voters who are becoming a large percentage of the population - while black percentage shrinks.
Do I seem worried about that? It's you cucks screaming at being demographically replaced. 😄

Because I don't care to go searching your history to prove to you that you're a racist. You know what happens if I don't? Nothing. 😄

You did dodge my simple question though. Do you believe black democrats are living on a democratic plantation? Yes or no? Your continued dodging of that question is suggestive of your answer would be...
I answered your question. Blacks aren’t a monolith. Which blacks do you mean, goat herder? I believe Anyone who votes one party is doing themselves a disservice. So I never dodged. You lied again.

Do you believe all Democrats aren’t racist? Why are you dodging this question? Goat f*cker.

Blacks have Constitutional protection from being denied opportunities for being black. White racist fuckwits enjoy no such protection. Have you not read the Constitution? 😄
Everyone has opportunities not just “blacks”. Why do you believe blacks need special programs? Pretty racist. As a Jew I do not want any special treatment. Stupid goat f*ucker.

I own Beverly Hills cop on VHS. That's how old I am.

I own a 1939 Argus C3 camera. And I own a couple of hand saws that I have reliably dated to the 1840s or 1850s.

That's how old I am.

No, not really. I'm old, but but as old as those things.

I am old enough to remember a time before VHS was invented. In fact, I was in my teens when VHS first came out.

When I was your age, exaggerated claims about stuff that hadn't been invented yet when I was your age, hadn't been invented yet.

Time to really flame the goat fucker on here ..

I've been doing MY share..

Just saying...

And let's just keep it at, he's "goat curious."

1. The potential to be attracted to goats
  2. The attraction to those with cloven hooves and horns.

I answered your question. Blacks aren’t a monolith.
That wasnt my question. I didnt ask whether or not blacks were a monolith, I asked whether or not blacks who vote for the Democratic party were living on the Democratic party plantation as racists from your side often claim. That being said while not a monolith it is the most solid repudiation of a party and culture anywhere you can find democracy in action. Where else can you find a political party getting rejected by a voting population at over 90% consistently for the past 4 decades? 😄
Which blacks do you mean, goat herder? I believe Anyone who votes one party is doing themselves a disservice. So I never dodged. You lied again.
You didn't answer the question I asked, so yes, you did dodge and you did a piss poor job of disguising it. 😄
Do you believe all Democrats aren’t racist? Why are you dodging this question? Goat f*cker.
I'm not. You just asked it and sure, I believe some Democrats are racist. Now what cuck? 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back