A Biological Male Is Among USA Today’s “Women” of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re not an atheist. LOL

You’re a race baiting, Jew hating, dickhead.
Nope. I'm an atheist. It's clear you can only manage conversations if you can argue both sides of them but your inability to deal with my actual words and arguments doesn't bode well for you in the real world where you can't just make up your opponents beliefs.

All you're doing is revealing that you can't imagine empathizing with people who are different than you just because it's the right thing to do. The only people who can support Trans individuals are people dating or sleeping with Trans individuals? What a hilariously limited understanding of humanity. 😄
That's idiotic. You've lost the ability to discern. Murderers and child molesters are different from me. I don't want to associate with them, and there's no reason I should.

And you can't force me to, either

THAT's why you're so pissed, cause you can't control anyone. You can't snap your fingers and make racism and misogyny go away.

I understand human nature VERY well. The first hungry person who comes along, will try to steal your food. The first guy who hasn't had sex on a month, will go after your wife. The first child molester, will go after your kid.

There is very good reason for parents to be protective. A long LONG trail of historical reasons. And lefties, no matter how well intentioned, won't change that by bleating about it

I wouldn't say that Nazi cvnt. The Hispanics you counted on are becoming conservatives...

:lmao:
No they aren't. They are solidly Democratic voters, just not to the same extent as blacks or Jewish Americans. The biggest support for Republicans comes from older Cubans who escaped Castro and as such are susceptible to fear mongering over communism and even despite all that their children are leaning Democratic as most children of immigrants do.

That's idiotic. You've lost the ability to discern. Murderers and child molesters are different from me. I don't want to associate with them, and there's no reason I should.
And likewise there's no desire for the mainstream to associate with the mutants and deplorables on the right. It's why there's not outcry when one of you gets canceled.
And you can't force me to, either
We can force you to respect the rights of gays and trans individuals through the force of law so there's that.
THAT's why you're so pissed, cause you can't control anyone. You can't snap your fingers and make racism and misogyny go away.
No but we can beat it to death with public opinion and sentiment.
I understand human nature VERY well. The first hungry person who comes along, will try to steal your food. The first guy who hasn't had sex on a month, will go after your wife. The first child molester, will go after your kid.
😄

That's more likely just a projection of your nature.
There is very good reason for parents to be protective. A long LONG trail of historical reasons. And lefties, no matter how well intentioned, won't change that by bleating about it
Historically it's been your church elders who have prayed on your children. See what I did there with prayed? 😄

I notice you use the term "cucking" A LOT. This, in addition to your recent admission that your "wife" is a man, really says much more about you than it does about anyone else.
That's because his primary language is clicks and whistles. He uses cuck because he is just too embarrassed to use the written form of his clicks and whistles.

Here is what he would sound like.

You can (click, whistle whistle) make yourself understood just fine (click click). You just ( click) have to know how (whistle whistle).

No they aren't. They are solidly Democratic voters,

That right?

just not to the same extent as blacks or Jewish Americans. The biggest support for Republicans comes from older Cubans who escaped Castro and as such are susceptible to fear mongering over communism and even despite all that their children are leaning Democratic as most children of immigrants do.

Nope, Mexicans in the second or third generation are invested in America - hence becoming Republicans.

The Nazis (democrats) are sucking ass.

"America can’t be woke enough for the radical leftists unless there’s a constant flow of transgendered supremacy showing biological males are better than females at being women. Leftist rag USA Today reiterated this by announcing one of their “Women” of the Year is actually a dude."

This week, USA TODAY unveiled its “Women of the Year” list, which, predictably, was dominated by woke public figures such as Simone Biles, Melinda French Gates, and Vice President Kamala Harris. But, in true “woke” fashion, one name that made the list was not a biological woman.

Dr. Rachel Levine, the U.S. Assistant Secretary for Health, made the cut for USA TODAY’s “Women of the Year.” Levine, a four-star admiral, was born a biological male, Richard Levine, and transitioned to live as a female. Previously, Levine was secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health.

View attachment 616457

Ya know, I wasn’t vying for this year’s “woman of the year award” but if I was, I’d feel disgusted that a man pigged in and got it lol.

It’s funny. These people that claim they represent the minority (us poor women that need representation) have no problem with the dreaded “mean white male” coming in and taking away from us, possibly black women. All he has to do is “but I’m a she…”

Ya know, I wasn’t vying for this year’s “woman of the year award” but if I was, I’d feel disgusted that a man pigged in and got it lol.

It’s funny. These people that claim they represent the minority (us poor women that need representation) have no problem with the dreaded “mean white male” coming in and taking away from us, possibly black women. All he has to do is “but I’m a she…”

It's just leftists asserting that anything a woman can do, men do better - even being a woman.

Bottom line, democrats hate women.

You're reveling in McCarthyism?

Maybe you're another one for my ignore list.

You must be an idiot.
McCarthy's tactics weren't wrong, his aim was. In fact moral considerations, beyond those of political importance, are a detriment to waging war.

Because baiting you works to reveal your deplorable nature.
How about we talk about YOUR deplorable nature

You celebrate mob rule

Not only is that deplorable, it's profoundly idiotic

Maybe you'll wake up on the butt end of a mob one of these days, then you'll find out what it's about.

Till then, it's the ignore list for you. I have no time for your retarded drivel.

Progressives are dangerous. And as we can all quite plainly see, they're rotten human beings. But it's okay, because they're about to find themselves in the bone pile of history, along with the Neo-Cons and all the other jackass authoritarians who thought they could sic their mobs on us.

That's because his primary language is clicks and whistles. He uses cuck because he is just too embarrassed to use the written form of his clicks and whistles.

Here is what he would sound like.

You can (click, whistle whistle) make yourself understood just fine (click click). You just ( click) have to know how (whistle whistle).

That sort of racism is why your super white party is a growing minority in a society of growing diversity.

How about we talk about YOUR deplorable nature

You celebrate mob rule
The majority makes the rules, might makes right. I'm sorry if I don't hold your hand and talk about the virtues of your imagined morality.
Not only is that deplorable, it's profoundly idiotic

Maybe you'll wake up on the butt end of a mob one of these days, then you'll find out what it's about.
That just argues for not being on the wrong side of the mob, not an argument proving the inferiority of mobs.
Till then, it's the ignore list for you. I have no time for your retarded drivel.
Your need for a safe space from me amuses me more than anything little cuck. 😄
Progressives are dangerous. And as we can all quite plainly see, they're rotten human beings. But it's okay, because they're about to find themselves in the bone pile of history, along with the Neo-Cons and all the other jackass authoritarians who thought they could sic their mobs on us.
Why? What are you clowns going to do about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back