A Biological Male Is Among USA Today’s “Women” of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jews may be mentally ill too. We aren’t all perfect. You are making the same mistake as the antisemite Curried Goats

You mistake kindness for weakness
They don't care you dumb fuck. They are the real anti-semites and the overlapping ideologies of hate will eventually tear your tenuous coalition of deplorables apart. 😄

Would your children have forgotten the r at the end of that? What do you imagine Omar has said that was antisemitic?
Typos happen on an iPhone. If you don’t know then you’re an idiot.

1647476070945.png

They don't care you dumb fuck. They are the real anti-semites and the overlapping ideologies of hate will eventually tear your tenuous coalition of deplorables apart. 😄
You’re the real antisemite. And a coward. Like I said don’t say shit here you would not say in real life. Bob Blaylock doesn’t support Ilhan Omar. You do. Keep denying the Holocaust. Lol

1647476227420.png

You’re the real antisemite. And a coward. Like I said don’t say shit here you would not say in real life. Bob Blaylock doesn’t support Ilhan Omar. You do. Keep denying the Holocaust. Lol
What makes you think I wouldn't say any of this to your face while laughing in it? And I'm going to guess Bob is the actual Holocaust denier. Do you have any evidence I've done any such thing?

Sorry my dick is broken if a girl doesnt look hot.

I am picky...
What does your impotence have to do with who does or doesn't get to be a woman? Do you often imagine or fantasize you have some influential role that you don't have in real life? 😄

Feminists or misogynists?
Misogyny has been canceled. Equality means women can no longer, and the left can no longer, use those terms, as there is no difference between men and women.

I do have a question though, for the left. In regards to Dr Levine, he claims to be a woman, and the left says "if she says she's a woman, then she's a woman", and you will go as far as to demonize anyone who tries to disagree. So, if you believe he is a woman, then, if you were/are single, would you date her? Would you have sexual relations with her?

Let's see if you stand by your convictions. If you claim he is a woman, and you demand that everyone treat and refer to him as a woman, and you think he is a woman, then I'd be curious to hear your answer. Would you date and have sex with "her"?

Trans is a mental illness. As is wanting to have relations with goats as you do. No, it’s not normal. Neither is marrying your brother like your hero, Omar did.
Gender dysphoria is an emotional illness that emotionally hurts white wing racists. It is the norm according the people who set them which is not the fringe mutants on the right. That's why Transgender individuals are supported in mainstream while conspiracy theories of Omar marrying her brother are laughed at and ridiculed.

"America can’t be woke enough for the radical leftists unless there’s a constant flow of transgendered supremacy showing biological males are better than females at being women. Leftist rag USA Today reiterated this by announcing one of their “Women” of the Year is actually a dude."

This week, USA TODAY unveiled its “Women of the Year” list, which, predictably, was dominated by woke public figures such as Simone Biles, Melinda French Gates, and Vice President Kamala Harris. But, in true “woke” fashion, one name that made the list was not a biological woman.

Dr. Rachel Levine, the U.S. Assistant Secretary for Health, made the cut for USA TODAY’s “Women of the Year.” Levine, a four-star admiral, was born a biological male, Richard Levine, and transitioned to live as a female. Previously, Levine was secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health.

View attachment 616457

Welcome to Clown World!

HonkNose2.gif

What does your impotence have to do with who does or doesn't get to be a woman? Do you often imagine or fantasize you have some influential role that you don't have in real life? 😄
My sex life is great thank you very much. I won't fuck some ugly chick never have or ever can

It's gross. And not eye candy

My sex life is great thank you very much. I won't fuck some ugly chick never have or ever can

It's gross. And not eye candy
I don't actually care what you stick your dick in. I'm amused that you don't recognize how useful your views are politically to us in proving your lot deplorable.

I don't actually care what you stick your dick in. I'm amused that you don't recognize how useful your views are politically to us in proving your lot deplorable.
That I like cute girls? And you like Harry tranny guys in dresses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back