A Biological Male Is Among USA Today’s “Women” of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sex life is great thank you very much. I won't fuck some ugly chick never have or ever can

It's gross. And not eye candy
I forget who it was that once said “Life is too short to f**k ugly women”. Pretty sure that would go double for ugly men who try to look like ugly women.

So facts are proven with majority sentiment? That's what you think?
You do.
Gender dysphoria is an emotional illness that emotionally hurts white wing racists. It is the norm according the people who set them which is not the fringe mutants on the right. That's why Transgender individuals are supported in mainstream while conspiracy theories of Omar marrying her brother are laughed at and ridiculed.
You admit it’s an illness. That’s the first step. Well done.

Attachments

• 1647476701240.png
    1647476701240.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 1647476753913.png
    1647476753913.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 11
"America can’t be woke enough for the radical leftists unless there’s a constant flow of transgendered supremacy showing biological males are better than females at being women. Leftist rag USA Today reiterated this by announcing one of their “Women” of the Year is actually a dude."

This week, USA TODAY unveiled its “Women of the Year” list, which, predictably, was dominated by woke public figures such as Simone Biles, Melinda French Gates, and Vice President Kamala Harris. But, in true “woke” fashion, one name that made the list was not a biological woman.

Dr. Rachel Levine, the U.S. Assistant Secretary for Health, made the cut for USA TODAY’s “Women of the Year.” Levine, a four-star admiral, was born a biological male, Richard Levine, and transitioned to live as a female. Previously, Levine was secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health.

View attachment 616457

What an ugly dude. Anyway, interesting aren't they? The left. Remember when they went absolutely crazy about any WHITE PERSON wearing BLAAAACK FACE?

Remember when they pretended to care?

I'm sure some on the left do want you to just be better people but I kind of enjoy watching you and your children devolve into more and more deplorable mutants. It's highly entertaining. Also I'm a progressive. I think we should cuck capitalists and use their money to invest in minorities, the underprivileged and third world countries that have been historically exploited by the West.
So you are against capitalism. What economic system do you support?

I do what?
You admit it’s an illness. That’s the first step. Well done.
I admit that there are indeed people born feeling as if their identity doesn't match their biological sex. To the extent that this divergence from the norm is a serious illness that needs to be cured rather than learned to adapt to (like left handedness or homosexuality) is what I'm debating. If your solution is ridicule or scorn that isn't going to be seen as helpful or serious.

What an ugly dude. Anyway, interesting aren't they? The left. Remember when they went absolutely crazy about any WHITE PERSON wearing BLAAAACK FACE?

Remember when they pretended to care?
Context would fly over the head of a moron like you. 😄

😆

It's your culture getting their asses kicked by the LGTBQ community. Let some negative word about them come out your mouth in public and watch how quickly you get canceled and ridiculed and shamed by the mainstream.
So you admit the mainstream is prejudiced and intolerant.

Therefore you admit the need for concerned parents to protect their children.

I do what?

I admit that there are indeed people born feeling as if their identity doesn't match their biological sex. To the extent that this divergence from the norm is a serious illness that needs to be cured rather than learned to adapt to (like left handedness or homosexuality) is what I'm debating. If your solution is ridicule or scorn that isn't going to be seen as helpful or serious.
My solution is not to feed their delusion. And accept it as an illness vs. a norm. You don’t understand that, antisemite?

So you admit the mainstream is prejudiced and intolerant.
Towards bigoted mutants and deplorables? Absolutely. What's wrong with that?
Therefore you admit the need for concerned parents to protect their children.
You mean shelter your children. If you think emotionally safe guarding your children from the existence of gays and trans individuals all you'll be doing is handicapping them when they leave your little safe space. 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back