A bit warm last month.

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
Looks like it was a bit warm last month. What ever happened to that cooling trend caused by a dimmer sun? LOL

UAH_LT_1979_thru_September_2019_v6.jpg

I’ve noticed we’ve been experiencing warmer days every year during the summer months.
Where can we send $ to make it stop?

Just had a funny thought.....

Old Rocks has posted up about 150 similar threads over the past 10 years. Also threads about how by 2020, most of us would be driving an EV and renewables would be dominating the energy landscape! Because you know.....the scientists keep saying it's getting " warmer"

:oops8:

@www.whosnotwinning.com

I think it was Al Gore who first sounded the alarm about climate change ~30 years ago. He predicted that we’d all be doomed in 10 years if we didn’t buy into his beliefs.
He’s now living comfortably in a mansion that uses more energy than 37 average homes.

People like Old Rocks should look at the history of these dire climate change claims before buying into them.

Last edited:
Looks like it was a bit warm last month. What ever happened to that cooling trend caused by a dimmer sun? LOL

UAH_LT_1979_thru_September_2019_v6.jpg

Thanks but I just looked at the thermometer.
150 years worth of data. Genius comes to a conclusion on 4 billion year old planet.

Can you calculate the standard deviation for this average you've presented ... perhaps a citation would be helpful ... I'm curious how the authors corrected for the various oscillations in the climate system ... just looking at the graph it looks like your data is everyplace as though contaminated by the dynamics, as demonstrated by the use of "running average" ... Thanx in advance ...

ETA: The region I live has been profound cold this year, is this a counter-example to global warming?

Forum List

Back