A Black man got a job interview after he changed the name on his resume. Now, he’s suing for discrimination

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

but dwight jackson is not a sole black name. it can be name of any race. i wonder were this will go. i think we need more than name change to say this was racist. for all we know new manger came ion with a different opinion.

but dwight jackson is not a sole black name. it can be name of any race. i wonder were this will go. i think we need more than name change to say this was racist. for all we know new manger came ion with a different opinion.
The race card is the hot ticket for plenty of fast Ca$h!

The hotel is called Shinola. Like shit/shinola.
I would expect he’d have a much better chance at a higher paying job had he changed his name to Dayshawn. He wouldn’t even have to show up for work.

Race baiters need to not be able to tie up courts with frivolous lawsuits. That's what this is.

Forum List

Back