A Black man just stood his ground in Nevada (which is a “stand your ground” state)

We don’t know about anything that lead up to the shooting it could very well be justified self defense under Nevada law depends on the circumstances

Shooter was dealing drugs.
So #4 disqualifies stand your ground as in not a stand your ground situation.
Case closed.

that would depend on how he started it,,

lets say he just tried a knock out game on him and the other guy wanted to detain him for arrest???

either way why didnt he stay and talk to the cops??? that makes it very suspicious,,,
Race-soldier Kyle Rittenhouse didn't stick around to talk to cops.

And he KILLED to unarmed people.

Yet and still, you and your ilk decided to not only culturally support him, but financially support him.

What's the difference?
Hello!!!
There's a lot more video available that clearly indicates Rittenhouse was defending himself. Or didn't you bother to look at the more extensive video of that incident?
Why was he running??

lets say he just tried a knock out game on him and the other guy wanted to detain him for arrest???

either way why didnt he stay and talk to the cops??? that makes it very suspicious,,,

Yet and still, you and your ilk decided to not only culturally support him, but financially support him.

What's the difference?
Hello!!!
There's a lot more video available that clearly indicates Rittenhouse was defending himself. Or didn't you bother to look at the more extensive video of that incident?
Why was he running??

You can ask him when they find him... :smoke:

How do you guys think this will play out...?

Ok then, from what I could find: Two people were harassing the black guy. He tells them to stop following him and they keep harassing the guy and trying to fight him. The one in the green shirt closes in on the black guy trying to go physical on him, while the other guy in pink is closely following behind. Then the guy in green gets shot.

If the shooter is legally-carrying, it looks like a legitimate self-defense shooting, as far as I can tell.

We don’t know about anything that lead up to the shooting it could very well be justified self defense under Nevada law depends on the circumstances

Case closed.

You definitely do not know that.

What's the difference?
Hello!!!
Idiots like MarxATL aren’t interested in finding out all the facts. His Masters in the media and Dem Party have given him his opinion, and he is going to stick to it like a good little slave.

Case closed.
If that is the case yes it would be. Was he charged with dealing drugs at the time of the shooting? I have not seen any post with links saying that but I could have missed it.

If he's not legally allowed to carry, jail. If he is legally allowed to carry, does he have a permit?

Nevada is an open carry without permit state, with local restrictions preempting the law... but he obviously wasn't carrying openly.

Based on what little we see in the video, it almost feels like he was, like Rittenhouse, looking for a reason to shoot someone. I get this impression only because his hand is in his... backpack? right up until he shoots, which means he had his hand on the gun for the length of the video.

Admittedly, I could be wrong. Without more video or more information, everything posted here is speculation only...

Here we go:

Man shot in front of Miracle Mile Shops in Las Vegas

...Police say a shooter is not in custody and they believe the shooter ran north on the Las Vegas Strip after the shooting.

If this was a case of "stand your ground," why run away?

Not a case of "stand your ground..."

Two men were attempting to buy marijuana from another man. When the man refused to give them drugs, the suspect shot one of the men in the leg, police said Monday. The victim was transported to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

Though weed is legal in Nevada, I'd be willing to bet it's still illegal to both sell and buy it on the street. But I'm just guessing...

Your thread fails.
So the thread fails because he ran away?

If he's not legally allowed to carry, jail. If he is legally allowed to carry, does he have a permit?

Nevada is an open carry without permit state, with local restrictions preempting the law... but he obviously wasn't carrying openly.

Based on what little we see in the video, it almost feels like he was, like Rittenhouse, looking for a reason to shoot someone. I get this impression only because his hand is in his... backpack? right up until he shoots, which means he had his hand on the gun for the length of the video.

Admittedly, I could be wrong. Without more video or more information, everything posted here is speculation only...

Here we go:

Man shot in front of Miracle Mile Shops in Las Vegas

...Police say a shooter is not in custody and they believe the shooter ran north on the Las Vegas Strip after the shooting.

If this was a case of "stand your ground," why run away?

Not a case of "stand your ground..."

Two men were attempting to buy marijuana from another man. When the man refused to give them drugs, the suspect shot one of the men in the leg, police said Monday. The victim was transported to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

Though weed is legal in Nevada, I'd be willing to bet it's still illegal to both sell and buy it on the street. But I'm just guessing...

Your thread fails.
So the thread fails because he ran away?
it failed because he was robbing the guy,,,

Case closed.

You definitely do not know that.

Our local news reported it. And already noted in this thread.
So you may now remain in your stupor.

Forum List

Back