A Black man just stood his ground in Nevada (which is a “stand your ground” state)

but we know the black guy was robbing the white guy and the shot him when he tried to get his money back,,,

and I have never seen anyone on this forum defend someone because they were white,,,
Please post a link to the robbery aspect of this incident.

MarcATL, sure you want to hang your hat on a drug transaction?

Two men met up with the shooter in what police believe to be a narcotics transaction, during which one of the men was shot in the leg, according to Metropolitan Police Department spokesman Misael Parra.

but we know the black guy was robbing the white guy and the shot him when he tried to get his money back,,,

and I have never seen anyone on this forum defend someone because they were white,,,
Please post a link to the robbery aspect of this incident.
I already did,,, but for you I will do it again because I believe in helping retarded people,,,

The only aspect that failed was trying to bring race into the subject. The 2A applies to all American citizens, regardless of race, gender, sexual preference, religious, cultural, or economic status.

I'm sure you get tired of having to hear about the disproportionate number of shootings and murders committed by black people, but that's something you need to deal with in your own community.
I'd like to see the numbers of white people killing white people vs black people killing black people.

Then I can determine whether or not I need to feel guilty about something I have nothing to do with.

The numbers would be meaningless, considering how black people account for a far less percentage of the population. What is it, something like 12 or 13%?

When you take into consideration the disproportionate numbers of black on black killings compared to white on white killings, it takes on more perspective.

I already did,,, but for you I will do it again because I believe in helping retarded people,,,

OK, so here's the quote from your article...

Two men were attempting to buy marijuana from another man. When the man refused to give them drugs, the suspect shot one of the men in the leg, police said Monday. The victim was transported to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

Very vague.

Like you and your ilk have been stating, need more information.

That being said, all parties involved is guilty of committing a crime if one of them is.

Remember, the jons are just as guilty as the actual whores, if not moreso.

In fact, from your article, it seems the shooter seems to be running away from criminal activity.

We see this in the words "refused to give them drugs."

Seems like a good guy to me.

It's possible to two guys were out on the streets prowling for drugs, and mistook the shooter as someone who had some, but he didn't.

This is about as plausible as anything.

OK, so here's the quote from your article...

Two men were attempting to buy marijuana from another man. When the man refused to give them drugs, the suspect shot one of the men in the leg, police said Monday. The victim was transported to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

Very vague.

Like you and your ilk have been stating, need more information.

That being said, all parties involved is guilty of committing a crime if one of them is.

Remember, the jons are just as guilty as the actual whores, if not moreso.

In fact, from your article, it seems the shooter seems to be running away from criminal activity.

We see this in the words "refused to give them drugs."

Seems like a good guy to me.

It's possible to two guys were out on the streets prowling for drugs, and mistook the shooter as someone who had some, but he didn't.

This is about as plausible as anything.
and none of that constitutes stand your ground as a defense,,,

case closed,,,

Two men met up with the shooter in what police believe to be a narcotics transaction, during which one of the men was shot in the leg, according to Metropolitan Police Department spokesman Misael Parra.

Oops.

"Two men were attempting to buy marijuana from another man. When the man refused to give them drugs, the suspect shot one of the men in the leg, police said Monday. The victim was transported to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries...

The suspect in the case is still outstanding."

Man injured in shooting near Miracle Mile Shops on Las Vegas Strip

Ok then. Not a legitimate case of self defense. The shooter would have been ineligible to even possess a firearm.

The numbers would be meaningless, considering how black people account for a far less percentage of the population. What is it, something like 12 or 13%?

When you take into consideration the disproportionate numbers of black on black killings compared to white on white killings, it takes on more perspective.
How can the numbers be meaningless?

I asked for white on white crime compared to black on black crime.

That should show us if blacks are truly more criminal, as you've been clearly dogwhistling all along.

I'd like to see those numbers please.

That should show us if blacks are truly more criminal, as you've been clearly dogwhistling all along.

if you want to see them theres this thing called the internet and on it you can find another thing called google and there you can type in any subject you wish and low and behold that information pops right up,,,

do you have a computer???
if not this isnt much help,,,

Oops.

"Two men were attempting to buy marijuana from another man. When the man refused to give them drugs, the suspect shot one of the men in the leg, police said Monday. The victim was transported to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries...

The suspect in the case is still outstanding."

Man injured in shooting near Miracle Mile Shops on Las Vegas Strip

Ok then. Not a legitimate case of self defense. The shooter would have been ineligible to even possess a firearm.

You are correct. MarcATL saw nothing but race and jumped to conclusions. Typical Democrat behavior.

if you want to see them theres this thing called the internet and on it you can find another thing called google and there you can type in any subject you wish and low and behold that information pops right up,,,

Arrogant of the OP to assume Galt is his private researcher.

he pulls this same shit everytime his race baiting fails,,,

Let me explain it to you another way: There would be more white on white crime because there are 4.84 times as many white people in the US. In 2018, there were 2,925 black or African American murder victims committed by other black or African Americans.

There were 3,315 white murder victims committed by 2,677 white people.

Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

Now to look at those numbers, one would think that the white on white murder rate is higher. True, there was a higher number of white on white murders but remember: There are also 4.84 times as many white people in the US. That would mean to be proportionally equal, there would have had to have been 2,677 X 4.84, or 12956.68 white on white murders in order for the white community to be equal to the black.

I'm just surprised that you can't seem to fathom this, so let's try it again:

Imagine there are two tribes of Indians: The Fuckawe tribe consists of 100 Indians and one of them kills the other 99.

The Boogabooga Tribe consists of 500 Indians and one of them kills 99 others.

Which tribe has the worst murder rate problem?

Honestly, I feel more like a Kindergarten teacher than a researcher.

Honestly, I feel more like a Kindergarten teacher than a researcher.

The only aspect that failed was trying to bring race into the subject. The 2A applies to all American citizens, regardless of race, gender, sexual preference, religious, cultural, or economic status.

I'm sure you get tired of having to hear about the disproportionate number of shootings and murders committed by black people, but that's something you need to deal with in your own community.
I'd like to see the numbers of white people killing white people vs black people killing black people.

Then I can determine whether or not I need to feel guilty about something I have nothing to do with.

why? about what are you EXPECTED to feel guilty?

Let me explain it to you another way: There would be more white on white crime because there are 4.84 times as many white people in the US. In 2018, there were 2,925 black or African American murder victims committed by other black or African Americans.

There were 3,315 white murder victims committed by 2,677 white people.

Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

Now to look at those numbers, one would think that the white on white murder rate is higher. True, there was a higher number of white on white murders but remember: There are also 4.84 times as many white people in the US. That would mean to be proportionally equal, there would have had to have been 2,677 X 4.84, or 12956.68 white on white murders in order for the white community to be equal to the black.

Imagine there are two tribes of Indians: The Fuckawe tribe consists of 100 Indians and one of them kills the other 99.

^^^^^
Classic Galt here folks, classic Galt!!

Based on what you posted...

88% of black victims were killed by other blacks
and
80% of white victims were killed by other whites.

Similar ratio.

Homicide is a tiny percentage of a problem in society generally speaking.

So what are you really getting at?

Based on what you posted...

88% of black victims were killed by other blacks
and
80% of white victims were killed by other whites.

Similar ratio.

Homicide is a tiny percentage of a problem generally speaking.

So what are you really getting at?
white people arent running around complaining like little children,,,

Forum List

Back