A Black man just stood his ground in Nevada (which is a “stand your ground” state)

Now to look at those numbers, one would think that the white on white murder rate is higher. True, there was a higher number of white on white murders but remember: There are also 4.84 times as many white people in the US. That would mean to be proportionally equal, there would have had to have been 2,677 X 4.84, or 12956.68 white on white murders in order for the white community to be equal to the black.

I'm just surprised that you can't seem to fathom this, so let's try it again:

Imagine there are two tribes of Indians: The Fuckawe tribe consists of 100 Indians and one of them kills the other 99.

The Boogabooga Tribe consists of 500 Indians and one of them kills 99 others.

Which tribe has the worst murder rate problem?
Based on what you posted...

88% of black victims were killed by other blacks
and
80% of white victims were killed by other whites.

Similar ratio.

Homicide is a tiny percentage of a problem in society generally speaking.

So what are you really getting at?

What I'm getting at is this: If there were 4.84 times as many black people as there are now, there would be an equal number of blacks and whites, right?

But there would have been 14,157 black on black murders, compared to 3,315 white on white.

Please don't tell me that you can't see that.

Now to look at those numbers, one would think that the white on white murder rate is higher. True, there was a higher number of white on white murders but remember: There are also 4.84 times as many white people in the US. That would mean to be proportionally equal, there would have had to have been 2,677 X 4.84, or 12956.68 white on white murders in order for the white community to be equal to the black.

Imagine there are two tribes of Indians: The Fuckawe tribe consists of 100 Indians and one of them kills the other 99.

and

Similar ratio.

What I'm getting at is this: If there were 4.84 times as many black people as there are now, there would be an equal number of blacks and whites, right?

But there would have been 14,157 black on black murders, compared to 3,315 white on white.

Give up on this asswipe. You can't educate him.
That's why they invented community colleges.

and

Similar ratio.

Guess so. I don't know how much more clearly I could explain it.

and

Similar ratio.

Guess so. I don't know how much more clearly I could explain it.

He has just enuff education to have made a total fool of himself in his thread.

It not about black and white like you want it to be. It's about WAS IT JUSTIFIED. THAT will be the determining factor here not "lets see if the second applies to the black man. Yeah Shaun King,,, it does, and the yellow and the red....

Further more the 2nd has ABOSUTELY nothing to do with it, that's about the right to "keep and bear arms". That's it. It does not judge guilty or innocent.

The stand your ground, castle laws etc have NOTHING to do with the 2nd at all. It's all state laws and more than half the states have it now. It will be up to the state judicial system

Quit mixing apples and grapefruits, quit the persecuted black man shit. You/we all voted the officials in. Don't like their decision, vote them out. Or simply walk away from the Dem party and get your head out your ass.

I know nothing about this case but I bet the black guy tried to rob the white guy.. Just the way he was walking thinking a white guy would just go away after getting robbed.. because he’s black. Lol to many rap videos for black ppl lol

That's a foolish and ignorant calculation.

Not taking into consideration other societal conditions like poverty, the wealth gap, joblessness, etc. into the picture.

In other words, that's the white supremacists calculation that paints the black man as just evil.

Why not say that you hate black people and want them out of your country?

At least that would be honest.

Stop pussyfooting around and just be honest about it.

Las Vegas Strip has turned into America's biggest hustle joint! ( I know, I live here.)
You'd be safer in the French Quarter and probably have more fun! At least, you would eat better.

True story.

That's a foolish and ignorant calculation.

Not taking into consideration other societal conditions like poverty, the wealth gap, joblessness, etc. into the picture.

In other words, that's the white supremacists calculation that paints the black man as just evil.

Why not say that you hate black people and want them out of your country?

At least that would be honest.

Stop pussyfooting around and just be honest about it.

So poverty, the wealth gap, joblessness gives the black folks a valid reason to kill each other? Let's try it again:

For a bunch of fuckers whose numbers are only a quarter of the number of white folks in this country, ya'll sure do have a disproportionally-high number of killings among yourselves.

Not my fault, and I din't do nuffin to make dat happen.

Outdoors against a presumed unarmed threat? I don't think "stand your ground" applies for a white guy under these circumstances.. Do they make special allowances for race?

Las Vegas Strip has turned into America's biggest hustle joint! ( I know, I live here.)
You'd be safer in the French Quarter and probably have more fun! At least, you would eat better.

True story.

Probably so. I have no idea what they eat in Las Vegas, but Coonass food is pretty good.

Well...I've read the entire thread...here are my thought.

If this was Missouri...and that was the entirety of the incident...without the drugs or robbery or whatever...I would say it did not justify the use of lethal force.

From the perspective of the video...I didn't even see the white guy put hands on the shooter.

Missouri has already adjudicated than threats of violence are not grounds for the justified use of lethal force.

Plus...fleeing the scene of a shooting makes it seem as though the shooter understood he committed a crime.

You may bring up Rittenhouse, and I'd understand that. But Rittenhouse did attempt to surrender himself.

Last edited:
Don't know enough. Was his life actually threatened? Doesnt look that way to me.

Stand your ground is a high threshold to reach. Looks more like a thug itching to pay back some white MF
Seems to me that white guy was about to ground and pound the black guy had he not been stopped.
Great! Youre finally admitting that Zimmerman was right to shoot Trayvon then, right? Say it.. "Trayvon deserved to die".

How do you guys think this will play out...?

SYG laws vary from state to state, with differences as to what constitutes lawful use of deadly force in self-defense.

Generally speaking, it would seem that the Black citizen lawfully shot a would-be attacker in self-defense, that he had reason to fear serious bodily harm or even death, where use of deadly force was warranted and appropriate.

How do you guys think this will play out...?

SYG laws vary from state to state, with differences as to what constitutes lawful use of deadly force in self-defense.

Generally speaking, it would seem that the Black citizen lawfully shot a would-be attacker in self-defense, that he had reason to fear serious bodily harm or even death, where use of deadly force was warranted and appropriate.

You didn't read the whole thread.
Proof that you talk outta yer' ass.

Forum List

Back