A Black man just stood his ground in Nevada (which is a “stand your ground” state)

you must be ignorant on that event cause Kyle walk straight to the cops and they told him to move along,,, and later turned himself in,,,

and youre also doing a disservice to the law if youre going to compare one event with another,,, more so when its a different state,,
The race-soldier Kyle Rittenhouse wasn't planning on going to the cops, he was running away from the protesters that were trying to stop him from killing someone else.

The cops were already on their way in the opposite direction, so he had no where else but to go.

But, the cops being the shady characters they are, let an armed white boy go w/no questions asked.

That's what occurred there.
sorry but could you stay on the topic at hand,,,

OH I forgot youre race baiting OP is fallin apart before our eyes,,,

George Zimmerman was acquitted for a number of reasons. First and foremost, due to political pressure, the prosecutor overcharged the case.
He was not guilty of 2nd degree murder. Had the prosecutor charged him with manslaughter - the outcome would have been different. 2nd degree murder is a willful killing out of spite or hate. He did not know who the person was. Secondly the star witness recanted. The only other person involved who claimed the guy told her he was being chased by someone... and was instrumental in why he was arrested, and why he was brough to trial. Then she recanted.
Doesn't change my point, that race-solider George Zimmerman was the aggressor there, and got away w/it Scott free.
You have a lot of difficulty comprehending don't you?
I just laid out the precise reasons why he walked. PERIOD.
His guilt had nothing to do with it. It was an over zealous prosecutor, and apparently, a lying star witness.
Me personally.... just like I said way back then... he was a cop wannabe out looking for trouble. He should have went to jail for manslaughter. And would have if he was prosecuted properly.

How do you guys think this will play out...?

That is not “stand your ground”. However, it looks like self defense which I support. I think you have laid out a great case for conceal and carry among private citizens. It will drive down crime. I hope he has a permit for the firearm because the Left hates private citizens defending themselves with firearms and will go after him and race will not be a factor.

Base on what I have seen, I support this man for firing in self defense.

His guilt had nothing to do with it. It was an over zealous prosecutor, and apparently, a lying star witness.
Me personally.... just like I said way back then... he was a cop wannabe out looking for trouble. He should have went to jail for manslaughter. And would have if he was prosecuted properly.
Actually, if it weren't for the heavy DA influence, he would have been convicted for what he was charged for.

A juror came out afterwards and regretted her ruling and gave insight as to what went on there.

But these tactics will soon be coming to screeching halt as the public is sick and tired of the lawlessness conducted by cops and their DA enablers, and other white supremacists.

I like the direction the country is going in. Justice will prevail.

That is not “stand your ground”. However, it looks like self defense which I support. I think you have laid out a great case for conceal and carry among private citizens. It will drive down crime. I hope he has a permit for the firearm because the Left hates private citizens defending themselves with firearms and will go after him and race will not be a factor.

Base on what I have seen, I support this man for firing in self defense.
What's the difference of self defense and stand your ground?

Hmmm...just read a couple of reports, When the Police have FULLY investigated and all the facts are in then let the Law be followed.

Geee; when have I said that before...OFTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

Actually, if it weren't for the heavy DA influence, he would have been convicted for what he was charged for.

A juror came out afterwards and regretted her ruling and gave insight as to what went on there.

But these tactics will soon be coming to screeching halt as the public is sick and tired of the lawlessness conducted by cops and their DA enablers, and other white supremacists.

So you are all FOR drug dealers shooting their customers; can't say I have too much of a problem with that in one sense but I doubt it is lawful.

lmao

Greg

Depends. If he felt threatened, and provided he didn't do anything to instigate it... then yeah I support this.

Now there is one caveto.

A stand-your-ground law (sometimes called "line in the sand" or "no duty to retreat" law) provides that people may use deadly force when they reasonably believe it to be necessary to defend against a threat of death, serious bodily harm, kidnapping, rape, or (in some jurisdictions) robbery or some other serious crimes

It has to be a serious crime. It can't be "he was getting in my face".

But I don't know what happened before that video. That's crucial to understanding if he has legal right to defend himself lethally.

For my part, I hope it was justified. I want EVERYONE armed and able to defend themselves.

That said, he might still end up in trouble. If I am not positive, but I believe it is illegal to have a firearm on the property at Planet Hollywood.

Well see.

You are dumber than anyone thought if you think this has anything to do with stand your ground.
Describe what you understand the "Stand your ground" law means?

and how this differs from it.
1) You cannot be the aggressor.
2) You cannot be the one who started the confrontation
3) You cannot be engaged in a crime.

No one knows the answer to any of these things.
And he may very well have been engaged in a crime if he does not have a concealed carry permit or if there is signage prohibiting guns in that establishment.
Either way... you would have to be an idiot to assume this is stand your ground with just a few second clip of video

Exactly. That's the keys. You can't be engaged in a crime. If you violate the law, and then want to stand your ground, that does not work.
Further, you can't be the one to start the confrontation. If you get in someone's face, and cause the incident, you can't provoke someone to attack you, and then stand your ground.

It doesn't look from the video that he was the aggressor.... but we don't know what led up to that.

Give us more context, But if the white Guy attacked him and was a threat then I support the shooting. It does not matter if the shooter had his hand on the firearm before the shooting again that would require context. Of course if he was being threatened he would have prepared himself if carrying. As for your point about him running yes if he was illegally carrying that would explain why he fled the scene. But yes if it were an illegal firearm that changes the situation a little. But would not change the right to defend oneself.

What I want is more context but I notice that with little context some of the people attacking your claim would have supported and have in the past supported NON blacks for similar events. Now granted we got more context on them.

Give us more context, But if the white Guy attacked him and was a threat then I support the shooting. It does not matter if the shooter had his hand on the firearm before the shooting again that would require context. Of course if he was being threatened he would have prepared himself if carrying. As for your point about him running yes if he was illegally carrying that would explain why he fled the scene. But yes if it were an illegal firearm that changes the situation a little. But would not change the right to defend oneself.

What I want is more context but I notice that with little context some of the people attacking your claim would have supported and have in the past supported NON blacks for similar events. Now granted we got more context on them.
I like, and appreciate, your last paragraph.

:rolleyes:
You could likely fit all active white supremacist in America, standing side by side in a large room.
Every single white supremacist trying to mainstream themselves were roundly rejected. All of them.
They have no power. No influence. If it wasn't for the media and people like you - they wouldn't have the voice they do.

we cant explain it because theres not enough of what started it in the video,,,

get that and then we can see if it applies,,,
I'm not sure there's anything else that applies here.

Let's say the black guy started it, clearly he had a change of mind and decided to retreat.

At the point of the white guy deciding to attack the black guy, he's now initiating a NEW attack.

No?
that would depend on how he started it,,

lets say he just tried a knock out game on him and the other guy wanted to detain him for arrest???

either way why didnt he stay and talk to the cops??? that makes it very suspicious,,,

Who and what started the event in the tramp supporter getting shot???

Last edited:
we cant explain it because theres not enough of what started it in the video,,,

get that and then we can see if it applies,,,
I'm not sure there's anything else that applies here.

Let's say the black guy started it, clearly he had a change of mind and decided to retreat.

At the point of the white guy deciding to attack the black guy, he's now initiating a NEW attack.

No?
that would depend on how he started it,,

lets say he just tried a knock out game on him and the other guy wanted to detain him for arrest???

either way why didnt he stay and talk to the cops??? that makes it very suspicious,,,

Who and what started the even in the tramp supporter getting shot???
please stay on topic,,,

Forum List

Back