A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

Why is it liberals don’t want to be responsible for anything but whites are supposed to be responsible for 150 years ago slavery?

Tell that to the store clerk. Like the Koreans who defended their stores with shotguns during the LA riots these people play hardball and aren't persuaded by any white guilt notions of letting robbery go because the amount was petty.
Theft is theft in the immigrant community and it is deterred by the strongest means possible.

Isn't diversity wonderful?
Let’s tell it to the clerk

His life was not in danger, the kid had left the store, he was shot in the back three times

The clerk then did not call the police or an ambulance and left him for hours to bleed to death

Murder
Yes, He should do time for shooting him. Most people would agree with that.

But at the same time it’s really hard to feel sorry for that guy that got himself shot, That whole situation was 100% avoidable by the shit stain that got shot. It’s not like he was trying to steal diapers or something like that… It was a beer. You know what? Karma is a fucking bitch, What comes around goes around, Eating and shitting in the same place you live... Or any other little saying you want to put in after that.

The sorry ass shit stain only has himself to blame... he will not be missed

Burglary was punished by death under common law for centuries. It wasn’t simply theft, which is a separate offense. It was always defined as occurring on the premises of another. Originally only houses but every state now extends that to an owners place of business.
It was the terror, intimidation and threat to peace of mind of decent citizens that the punishment of burglary was intended to address.

People are tired of it and there is no reason a man trying to make a living should have to put up with it from a parasite. Of course the law is the recourse hoped for. But the law has been castrated in many areas for fear of “youths” going on a rampage if it is enforced.
icon_rolleyes.gif

That doesn't justify murder.
It depends entirely on one's moral sense. I personally believe the thief got exactly what he deserved and that a lesson was learned by all who might be inclined to steal.
I don’t think he got what he deserved but he got what can happen when you rob someone.

Let’s tell it to the clerk

His life was not in danger, the kid had left the store, he was shot in the back three times

The clerk then did not call the police or an ambulance and left him for hours to bleed to death

Murder

But at the same time it’s really hard to feel sorry for that guy that got himself shot, That whole situation was 100% avoidable by the shit stain that got shot. It’s not like he was trying to steal diapers or something like that… It was a beer. You know what? Karma is a fucking bitch, What comes around goes around, Eating and shitting in the same place you live... Or any other little saying you want to put in after that.

Burglary was punished by death under common law for centuries. It wasn’t simply theft, which is a separate offense. It was always defined as occurring on the premises of another. Originally only houses but every state now extends that to an owners place of business.
It was the terror, intimidation and threat to peace of mind of decent citizens that the punishment of burglary was intended to address.

People are tired of it and there is no reason a man trying to make a living should have to put up with it from a parasite. Of course the law is the recourse hoped for. But the law has been castrated in many areas for fear of “youths” going on a rampage if it is enforced.
icon_rolleyes.gif

It depends entirely on one's moral sense. I personally believe the thief got exactly what he deserved and that a lesson was learned by all who might be inclined to steal.
I don’t think he got what he deserved but he got what can happen when you rob someone.
Yep,
He should’ve considered if a two dollar beer was worth getting his ass shot. Lol

The cancer was cured, he just did no know it till it was too late.

Kids don’t do drugs… You’re libel to bleed out.

You can't shoot to defend property.

With all due respect sir there is this to contend with...

Castle doctrine
A castle doctrine, also known as a castle law or a defense of habitation law, is a legal doctrine that designates a person's abode or any legally occupied place (for example, a vehicle or home) as a place in which that person has protections and immunities permitting one, in certain circumstances, to use force (up to and including deadly force) to defend oneself against an intruder, free from legal prosecution for the consequences of the force used. The term is most commonly used in the United States, though many other countries (see below) invoke comparable principles in their laws.
Castle doctrine - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine
That doesn't apply to public convenience stores where people inside are
Regardless, you idiotically thought I wouldn't do anything in response to me saying what I would do. There is no cure for conservatism. It's an incurable disease that rots the brain.

Did you actually just project TDS onto conservatism? Holy frapping...something! :auiqs.jpg:

Wow! :eek:

FYI, I like to shoot fawns, they has teh bestest meat, cupcake. It's fawn shooting season right now! :04:

View attachment 275003
Oh look ^^^ yet another rightard who doesn't know the difference between a fawn and a faun. :lol:

That absolutely makes it e-sucking to be you, bitch.

Btw, you can shoot somebody if they're threatening you anywhere on your property here.

Stand your ground. I am a "Stand your ground" type, too.

2 assholes once tried to jump me while I was walking my dog. I beat their asses.

e-want some, bitch?

Motherfucker said he was gonna shoot my dog and beat my ass 1 time.

I said "What'd you say"? .."I'm gonna sh"-CLICK!

Ni-Ni, Termite.

He didn't make it through that 2nd time. ;)

I know how to knock people out and yoke people out and have since jr. high.
You can't chase someone down the street to shoot them. That's not the castle doctrine, ya dumbfuck.

"2 assholes once tried to jump me while I was walking my dog. I beat their asses."

LOLOL

Suuuure, ya did, Mary. Uh-huh.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And your point is ... what ... ? stealing a beer should result in a death penalty?
How about you act like a black thug expect the worst from a righteous muslim....who wasn't afraid to confront a thief, nor worry about being called racist by a shit like you...I know, you didn't call him racist...but you would have if Anwar was white....so predictable
And the murderer is face 60 years in prison.

and you didn't answer the question... you think stealing a beer should result in a death penalty?
Of course....you kill enough thieves your thief problem will disappear....logic, you seem to be missing it!
And the killers go to prison.

But at least you admit you're demented enough to think murder is the appropriate response to stealing a beer. It shows just how fucked in the head you are.
Didnt Michael Brown, another black thug thief get killed for stealing, what was it cigars?.....You let scum get away with the little shit they are empowered to continue on their criminal paths, such as punching a cop in the face and breaking his eye socket!....but bleeding hearts find this hard to understand!

Undoubtedly another lack of parental supervision and thinking their minority status will protect them from harsh repercussions!

Michael Brown was not shot to death for stealing. He was shot by a policeman who had already been assaulted by Brown and who feared for his life as Brown was charging him. Here is the official DOJ report on the shooting.

https://www.justice.gov/sites/defau...doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf

The report conclusively proves that Officer Wilson acted in self defense.

And your point is ... what ... ? stealing a beer should result in a death penalty?
If you are repeatedly robbed how do you react when you catch a thief red-handed and they run? I don't know how I would react maybe you should hold off judgment and put yourself in his place.
I wouldn't kill someone. I would report it to the police and turn over any surveillance video available to identify the thief. The murderer was in no danger. The thief had left the store and the owner ran out after him and chased him down to shoot him. That's murder for which a jury found him guilty. He's destroyed two families and he's now facing a maximum penalty of 60 years in prison.
Wrong as always
The thief destroyed two families
Imbecile. The thief did not make the murderer shoot him. :cuckoo:

Yeah?
And the guy protecting his business didnt make the shithead steal beer.

He was protecting his business? Bullshit, most likely he suffers from the Zimmerman Syndrome - a desire to kill someone with a gun and be thought of as a hero by callous creeps like you.

If you are repeatedly robbed how do you react when you catch a thief red-handed and they run? I don't know how I would react maybe you should hold off judgment and put yourself in his place.
I wouldn't kill someone. I would report it to the police and turn over any surveillance video available to identify the thief. The murderer was in no danger. The thief had left the store and the owner ran out after him and chased him down to shoot him. That's murder for which a jury found him guilty. He's destroyed two families and he's now facing a maximum penalty of 60 years in prison.
Wrong as always
The thief destroyed two families
Imbecile. The thief did not make the murderer shoot him. :cuckoo:

Yeah?
And the guy protecting his business didnt make the shithead steal beer.

He was protecting his business? Bullshit, most likely he suffers from the Zimmerman Syndrome - a desire to kill someone with a gun and be thought of as a hero.
Lol
The guy trying to steal a two dollar beer should’ve thought of Trayvon Martin before he stole the beer. Worthless shit stains Like Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown and this joker deserve what they got. A permanent dirt nap... Deservedly so.
Play around with the bull get the horns.... They got their asses kicked. And spineless piece of shit like yourself cry over the shit... how funny

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.
That is just plain murder.

Yep, it's murder and the clerk needs to go to prison for that, however, just as we are told to avoid road rage incidents in our cars, you know, like don't flip people off because you don't know who they are and what they might do. The same warning needs to go out to kids not to steal. When your a teenager, life seems like a joke and you don't realize the danger you put yourself in. You also don't realize that your actions hurt people in more ways than one. In the kids mind, what he was doing was nothing big. My guess is the clerk flipped because this was happening to him a lot. While still not justified, to me in certain cases its quite understandable why a clerk would run outside and fire a few shots. Kids who want to go out and shoplift need to get it through their heads that the world around them is not always kind and understanding, there are damaged and angry people out there who have had enough with life putting them down and they will defend themselves. Steal at your own risk, or dont steal at all.
Do you know that a bunch of people dressed like ISIS beat the shit out of a gay reporter and still no one has been jailed? So we now have a justice system that is totally blind to one side. Vigilante is going to rear its face, and you lefties arent going to like it.

It doesn't take much to become a Lefty these days I guess. Well, whatever. Why don't we just go back to the days of cutting off hands for stealing a loaf of bread, only in this case it would be maybe cutting your kids hand off for stealing a snickers bar. But you know, we already have laws on the books for stealing and beating people up.Both of those things are illegal.
Not every crime is a capital offense. But if you want to make it ok for this guy here to get shot, then you have to be consistent. It's not fair to look at one guy and say he looks like a thug so its ok to shoot him for stealing and not others. SO then, when your old uncle gets up out of the restaurant and absentmindedly forgets to pay his bill... the cook can chase him down and blow him away with a shotgun before he gets to his car. thats being consistent.

And thats also why we have a court system and lesser charges for lesser crimes. Got nothing to do with being a right or left winger.
Again a US citizens girl died in her fathers arms, because an illegal got a gun from a government employee, and shot the girl dead. The illegal who was deported 5 times was set free. I am saying that equal justice needs to be served or no justice. I prefer vigilantism, myself, because you take the corrupt lawyers and judges out of the scene.

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

Yep, it's murder and the clerk needs to go to prison for that, however, just as we are told to avoid road rage incidents in our cars, you know, like don't flip people off because you don't know who they are and what they might do. The same warning needs to go out to kids not to steal. When your a teenager, life seems like a joke and you don't realize the danger you put yourself in. You also don't realize that your actions hurt people in more ways than one. In the kids mind, what he was doing was nothing big. My guess is the clerk flipped because this was happening to him a lot. While still not justified, to me in certain cases its quite understandable why a clerk would run outside and fire a few shots. Kids who want to go out and shoplift need to get it through their heads that the world around them is not always kind and understanding, there are damaged and angry people out there who have had enough with life putting them down and they will defend themselves. Steal at your own risk, or dont steal at all.
Do you know that a bunch of people dressed like ISIS beat the shit out of a gay reporter and still no one has been jailed? So we now have a justice system that is totally blind to one side. Vigilante is going to rear its face, and you lefties arent going to like it.

It doesn't take much to become a Lefty these days I guess. Well, whatever. Why don't we just go back to the days of cutting off hands for stealing a loaf of bread, only in this case it would be maybe cutting your kids hand off for stealing a snickers bar. But you know, we already have laws on the books for stealing and beating people up.Both of those things are illegal.
Not every crime is a capital offense. But if you want to make it ok for this guy here to get shot, then you have to be consistent. It's not fair to look at one guy and say he looks like a thug so its ok to shoot him for stealing and not others. SO then, when your old uncle gets up out of the restaurant and absentmindedly forgets to pay his bill... the cook can chase him down and blow him away with a shotgun before he gets to his car. thats being consistent.

And thats also why we have a court system and lesser charges for lesser crimes. Got nothing to do with being a right or left winger.
Again a US citizens girl died in her fathers arms, because an illegal got a gun from a government employee, and shot the girl dead. The illegal who was deported 5 times was set free. I am saying that equal justice needs to be served or no justice. I prefer vigilantism, myself, because you take the corrupt lawyers and judges out of the scene.
Who gives you the right?

icon_rolleyes.gif

Yep,
He should’ve considered if a two dollar beer was worth getting his ass shot. Lol
I bet his welfare parents sent his ass down to the store and rob the clerk, because we all know welfare cant be used to buy alcohol. Oh well, one less future Demonrat voter taken out, post birth abortion style.

Last edited:

Who gives you the right?
I have to agree with that, except in extreme miscarriages of justice.

There are actually freaks here defending murder. <smh>

The guy should have called the cops after shooting the low life no doubt.
I look at it like this,you know damn good and well this wasnt an isolated incident.
The guy reached his breaking point and the soon to be Harvard grad was the unlucky one who broke the camel's back.
Wrong. He should not have shot him at all. He was in zero danger. Had he called police, there's a chance they would have found the teen alive and he'd have faced attempted murder charges instead of 2nd degree murder.

His livelihood was most certainly in danger.
This kinda crap is why we have food deserts in black communities that you leftist like to complain about.
Stop robbing em blind and they wont leave. You dumbfucks are the ghettos worst enemy.

These stores operate on a very slim profit margin. Shoplifters will destroy the business.

We pay fot it in raised prices. Same for health care.

Simple Simon ^^^ posted one of the dumbest comments in history.

The cost to investigate, arrest, detain and (likely) provide a public defender, go through court hearing, pay prospective juries, and those who are accepted to hear the trial, probation reports and sentencing hearings cost a whole lot more than the cost of the beer to the killer.

You can't shoot to defend property.

Castle doctrine
A castle doctrine, also known as a castle law or a defense of habitation law, is a legal doctrine that designates a person's abode or any legally occupied place (for example, a vehicle or home) as a place in which that person has protections and immunities permitting one, in certain circumstances, to use force (up to and including deadly force) to defend oneself against an intruder, free from legal prosecution for the consequences of the force used. The term is most commonly used in the United States, though many other countries (see below) invoke comparable principles in their laws.
Regardless, you idiotically thought I wouldn't do anything in response to me saying what I would do. There is no cure for conservatism. It's an incurable disease that rots the brain.

Did you actually just project TDS onto conservatism? Holy frapping...something! :auiqs.jpg:

FYI, I like to shoot fawns, they has teh bestest meat, cupcake. It's fawn shooting season right now! :04:

View attachment 275003
Oh look ^^^ yet another rightard who doesn't know the difference between a fawn and a faun. :lol:

Btw, you can shoot somebody if they're threatening you anywhere on your property here.

2 assholes once tried to jump me while I was walking my dog. I beat their asses.

e-want some, bitch?

Ni-Ni, Termite.

You can't chase someone down the street to shoot them. That's not the castle doctrine, ya dumbfuck.

"2 assholes once tried to jump me while I was walking my dog. I beat their asses."

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

I damn sure did, faggot. I don't put up with much bullshit. How much more you got in you b4 I e-jackslap your punk ass, hmm? Bitch? :fu:

I'll e-smash you in the face so hard you'll be out before you hit the ground, cupcake.
Sure, Mary. Sure.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Who gives you the right?
Ah....did I hurt your poor little snowflake feelings.....:boo_hoo14:

Castle doctrine

View attachment 275003

e-want some, bitch?

Ni-Ni, Termite.

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

I damn sure did, faggot. I don't put up with much bullshit. How much more you got in you b4 I e-jackslap your punk ass, hmm? Bitch? :fu:

I'll e-smash you in the face so hard you'll be out before you hit the ground, cupcake.
Sure, Mary. Sure.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Go 'way, skeeter, ya bother me.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Yep,
I bet his welfare parents sent his ass down to the store and rob the clerk, because we all know welfare cant be used to by alcohol. Oh well, one less future Demonrat voter taken out, post birth abortion style.
Yep,
Sometimes things just take care of themselves, Much like suicide

andaronjim said:
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions.
Well
If It's Any Consolation
The 17yr Old Did Get Repercussions
-- Permanently.....

The guy should have called the cops after shooting the low life no doubt.
I look at it like this,you know damn good and well this wasnt an isolated incident.
The guy reached his breaking point and the soon to be Harvard grad was the unlucky one who broke the camel's back.
Wrong. He should not have shot him at all. He was in zero danger. Had he called police, there's a chance they would have found the teen alive and he'd have faced attempted murder charges instead of 2nd degree murder.

His livelihood was most certainly in danger.
This kinda crap is why we have food deserts in black communities that you leftist like to complain about.
Stop robbing em blind and they wont leave. You dumbfucks are the ghettos worst enemy.

These stores operate on a very slim profit margin. Shoplifters will destroy the business.

We pay fot it in raised prices. Same for health care.

Simple Simon ^^^ posted one of the dumbest comments in history.

The cost to investigate, arrest, detain and (likely) provide a public defender, go through court hearing, pay prospective juries, and those who are accepted to hear the trial, probation reports and sentencing hearings cost a whole lot more than the cost of the beer to the killer.
Lol
And just let people do whatever they want, socialism is all about taking stuff from people that actually deserve it and giving it to people that don’t deserve shit.

But then again political correctness makes people fucking retarded

Forum List

Back