A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

That shit stain should’ve thought of that before he tried to steal a two dollar beer, You think it was worth it?
Same for the clerk. He will have lots of time to think about it in prison.
Another liberal Islamophic....with all these leftist showing their true colors can it be long before they will lose support of the millions here already?...... Welcome brother muslims live by capitalism forget Sharia and make something of what would be a stagnant cultish heritage...in other words truly become REAL AMERICANS and love this country as your new motherland!!!

What about the revertants, the backsliders? Will they go 'nannas once they're in and get bored?

I’m tired of assholes who think it’s okay to murder someone over a stolen beer.

If it was your white teen child, you wouldn’t think it’s okay for him to die over a fucking beer.

If it was your white teen child, you wouldn’t think it’s okay for him to die over a fucking beer.

There is a bigger problem represented here and it involves much more than just a beer.

This group of teens made famous by the media referring to them as "teens" when they commit yet another of a long,long list of crimes,violence and assorted mayhem are the problem.

And it is a very big problem for America yet the powers that be will not admit to it, because to do so would label them as a waycist. Make no mistake about it--the fear of being labeled a waycist inhibits any sort of leadership in Washington to deal with this problem.

This group (young black males)which accounts for only approx. 2.5 percent of our total pop. commits over half of all violent crime in America.

Do not expect me or any rational person to feel any sympathy for one of them under any circumstances.

These animals deserve no sympathy whatsoever!

That shit stain should’ve thought of that before he tried to steal a two dollar beer, You think it was worth it?
Lol
Killed two birds with one stone… Gangbanger want-to-be and a Muslim. Neither will be missed
Neither will the clerk. You white nationalists will forget all about him in about 6 hours, and he will rot in prison for years.

This kind of thing is to be expected when we allow people to come here with a radical alien religion coupled with a culture that is extremely different from ours.

Yet the liberals rammed that legislation through congress with the help of LBJ and the usual suspects

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 - Wikipedia

It's not about a beer. It is an ongoing problem with this thieving, immoral race. the guy is being charged with 2nd degree murder. I'm sorry he's being put thru this.

I hope they all realize they cannot operate a business in these black areas and just leave. Nobody should have to put up with this. I bet he wishes he never set up shop in the ghetto.

Lol
Killed two birds with one stone… Gangbanger want-to-be and a Muslim. Neither will be missed
Neither will the clerk. You white nationalists will forget all about him in about 6 hours, and he will rot in prison for years.

This kind of thing is to be expected when we allow people to come here with a radical alien religion coupled with a culture that is extremely different from ours.

Yet the liberals rammed that legislation through congress with the help of LBJ and the usual suspects

Yes, but these blacks have had a hundred years to get their shit together. I guess we shouldn't be importing any more.

Lol

Yes, but these blacks have had a hundred years to get their shit together. I guess we shouldn't be importing any more.

More like l54 yrs. at least in America, yet the problem is world wide as in anywhere you find them.

We should not be importing more but that is exactly what we are doing as in they head the list of those who come here legally. We have been favoring them since 1965 when the radical new immigration policy went into effect.

Lol
The shit stain should’ve thought of that before he tried stealing a two dollar beer, you know what... he would not have been shot at that time. Although he obviously was of very low intelligence he would eventually got shot doing something else retarded.
Karma is a bitch

This has nothing to do with Honkies at all.

The altercation was between a black kid and a muslim.

Lol
The shit stain should’ve thought of that before he tried stealing a two dollar beer, you know what... he would not have been shot at that time. Although he obviously was of very low intelligence he would eventually got shot doing something else retarded.
Karma is a bitch

A lot of muslims are crazy, and will kill you for less that this. Rev. Terry Jones, the Cape Girardeau born and bred theologian who went to school with Rush Limbaugh, was threatened with death for merely burning a koran.

Apparently this teenager didn't pay attention to the news, and didn't realize what a nut he was dealing with.

If you are repeatedly robbed how do you react when you catch a thief red-handed and they run? I don't know how I would react maybe you should hold off judgment and put yourself in his place.
I wouldn't kill someone. I would report it to the police and turn over any surveillance video available to identify the thief. The murderer was in no danger. The thief had left the store and the owner ran out after him and chased him down to shoot him. That's murder for which a jury found him guilty. He's destroyed two families and he's now facing a maximum penalty of 60 years in prison.
Wrong as always
The thief destroyed two families
Imbecile. The thief did not make the murderer shoot him. :cuckoo:

Yeah?
And the guy protecting his business didnt make the shithead steal beer.

He was protecting his business? Bullshit, most likely he suffers from the Zimmerman Syndrome - a desire to kill someone with a gun and be thought of as a hero by callous creeps like you.

There is one hell of a difference between the two cases.

Zimmerman acted in self-defense and was acquitted by a jury. The clerk did not act in self defense and had no other legal justification for the shooting. He was appropriately convicted by a jury.

I wouldn't kill someone. I would report it to the police and turn over any surveillance video available to identify the thief. The murderer was in no danger. The thief had left the store and the owner ran out after him and chased him down to shoot him. That's murder for which a jury found him guilty. He's destroyed two families and he's now facing a maximum penalty of 60 years in prison.
Wrong as always

Yeah?

He was protecting his business? Bullshit, most likely he suffers from the Zimmerman Syndrome - a desire to kill someone with a gun and be thought of as a hero by callous creeps like you.

Zimmerman acted in self-defense and was acquitted by a jury. The clerk did not act in self defense and had no other legal justification for the shooting. He was appropriately convicted by a jury.

Zimmerman was the aggressor. He was doing the very thing many here claim they would shoot people for if done to them.

Wrong as always

Yeah?

...It does not pay to be a wanna be gangbanger.
That’s all folks

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead
A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.
If the fucker didnt go into the store and rip off the store clerk of his $2 of alcohol that the teen should of known better. Once again, actions have consequences, that teen who didnt get aborted will never get to move to the next step of crime which would be car theft, then rape, then murder. I am glad it stopped now, but again, you lefties sure do love it when an illegal kills a US citizen. Please liberals, need to double up on your abortions so crime like this doesnt happen.
Literally all our laws on this subject; local, state and federal call it murder if the person is fleeing and poses no immediate or obvious threat regardless of circumstances. In the eyes of the law the clerk committed murder, been this way for many a decade or ten........ or twenty......

Wrong as always

Yeah?

Zimmerman was the aggressor. He was doing the very thing many here claim they would shoot people for if done to them.

Zimmerman is a hispanic who was oozing machismo, and Trayvon used a gay slur against him. Trayvon's chubby gf testified that Mr. Martin referred to Zimmerman as a creepy "ass cracker". "Ass cracker" is clearing a homophobic slur, I can understand why Zimmerman was angry

Wrong as always

Yeah?

The jury found Zimmerman to be innocent. In order to do that they had to conclude Zimmerman was not the aggressor. I have written many articles on this subject. I suggest you use the USMB search engine and research the word “Zimmerman” to find the articles submitted by me, The Professor. I have a JD (doctorate in law) and I fully explained why Zimmerman was not at fault in any way. I am too damn old (79) to keep repeating myself for the benefit of those who should know better and would know better if they had the slightest bit of intellectual curiosity.

You have the last word.

Forum List

Back