A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

I’m tired of assholes who think it’s okay to murder someone over a stolen beer.

If it was your white teen child, you wouldn’t think it’s okay for him to die over a fucking beer.
It would be my white teen child, because I instilled morals into them. Shame liberals have no clue what morals are, otherwise they wouldn't abort unborn and born children.
The right surrendered their claim to the moral high ground when they elected an adulterer who cheated on every wife he's ever had so far.

I always find it strange that somehow, the right and wrong of a situation is based on how inexpensive or expensive something is.

If the perp was drinking a $2.00 beer and killed the clerk, the headline would say, "Man killed by a gunman over $2.00 beer". But the gun grabbers would be happy that the clerk didn't have a gun to defend himself.

In this case, the man with the gun is doubly guilty because the beer was worth only $2.00.

The facts are that the moment the perp walked out with the beer, he ceased to be a credible threat to the clerk and the clerk broke the law giving chase. That is an act of vengeance, not self-defense.

He should have just hit the panic button and let the cops deal with it unless the perp returned.

Mine either because mine woulda said. Hey ol man. aint no beers in ther fridge. I'd tell him to go look in the cooler on the boat or hand him some bux to go get US a 12.
Yeah. At 16-17. Workin a farm in the FL heat ?.....he's old enough to drink a fucking cold beer and smart enough not to steal it.

If it was your white teen child, you wouldn’t think it’s okay for him to die over a fucking beer.
It would be my white teen child, because I instilled morals into them. Shame liberals have no clue what morals are, otherwise they wouldn't abort unborn and born children.
The right surrendered their claim to the moral high ground when they elected an adulterer who cheated on every wife he's ever had so far.
Says the bitches who allow men with titties in their bathrooms. Also the ones who elected Bill(the rapist Clinton) his enabler wife, and Harvey Weinstein and pedophile Jeff Epstein. You fuckers used to amaze me, until I found out how really stupid you are. Now for my apology.

I am sorry that you are dumber than a box of rocks.

I am sorrier for insulting a box of rocks as comparing its intelligence(which is much higher) with a liberal.

You promote adults licking the shitt out of toddlers azzes you spout that.

I always find it strange that somehow, the right and wrong of a situation is based on how inexpensive or expensive something is.

If the perp was drinking a $2.00 beer and killed the clerk, the headline would say, "Man killed by a gunman over $2.00 beer". But the gun grabbers would be happy that the clerk didn't have a gun to defend himself.

In this case, the man with the gun is doubly guilty because the beer was worth only $2.00.

The facts are that the moment the perp walked out with the beer, he ceased to be a credible threat to the clerk and the clerk broke the law giving chase. That is an act of vengeance, not self-defense.

He should have just hit the panic button and let the cops deal with it unless the perp returned.
I keep repeating my self on the equal justice system, but typical with liberal thinking in goes upon deaf ears. A young girl, not breaking the law was murdered by an illegal who was deported 5 times, yet still got a pistol(not an AR-15) and shot the girl dead, right in her fathers arms. Yet the illegal did not get punished. If this is what illegals are allowed to do, then law abiding citizens should get the same justice. Egad a liberal is such a stupid person.

The Dems did that with Kennedy and then Clinton so I would get off the soap box

Says the bitches who allow men with titties in their bathrooms. Also the ones who elected Bill(the rapist Clinton) his enabler wife, and Harvey Weinstein and pedophile Jeff Epstein. You fuckers used to amaze me, until I found out how really stupid you are. Now for my apology.

I am sorrier for insulting a box of rocks as comparing its intelligence(which is much higher) with a liberal.
No need to apologize since recognizing the source,
I take insults from conservatives with a grain of salt.

I'm not on a soap box. I'm pointing out neither are conservatives.

No need to apologize since recognizing the source,
I take insults from conservatives with a grain of salt.
Maybe you will get a disease from excessive salt consumption.

You promote adults licking the shitt out of toddlers azzes you spout that.
^^^ another sick and depraved mind. No shortage of these yahoos around here. :cuckoo:

So if the Dems and Repubs have surrendered the claim to the moral high ground who hasn;t?

So if the Dems and Repubs have surrendered the claim to the moral high ground who hasn;t?
No one has it. It's just amusing to watch those who think they do.

I disagree with that.

BEcause not everyone is a democrat or a republican

I disagree with that.

Belonging to a political party has nothing to do with who does or does not have the moral high ground. No one is perfect.

I disagree with that.

Belonging to a political party has nothing to do with who does or does not have the moral high ground. No one is perfect.

Never said they were.

One does not have to be perfect to be morally superior to a piece of shit criminal

Responsible gun owners don't shoot people running away. You're a stain of an American, and the guy who shot the kid will rightly rot in prison, where you'd rightly be if you had shot the kid.

Guns aren't toys. Life isn't dirty Harry, and when you're the kind of lunatic ranting and raving about all of the things you're "so SICK and TIRED of," you need to lock your guns from yourself and go take a fuckin' break. Relax, buddy.

Let’s tell it to the clerk

His life was not in danger, the kid had left the store, he was shot in the back three times

The clerk then did not call the police or an ambulance and left him for hours to bleed to death

Murder
Yes, He should do time for shooting him. Most people would agree with that.

But at the same time it’s really hard to feel sorry for that guy that got himself shot, That whole situation was 100% avoidable by the shit stain that got shot. It’s not like he was trying to steal diapers or something like that… It was a beer. You know what? Karma is a fucking bitch, What comes around goes around, Eating and shitting in the same place you live... Or any other little saying you want to put in after that.

The sorry ass shit stain only has himself to blame... he will not be missed

Burglary was punished by death under common law for centuries. It wasn’t simply theft, which is a separate offense. It was always defined as occurring on the premises of another. Originally only houses but every state now extends that to an owners place of business.
It was the terror, intimidation and threat to peace of mind of decent citizens that the punishment of burglary was intended to address.

People are tired of it and there is no reason a man trying to make a living should have to put up with it from a parasite. Of course the law is the recourse hoped for. But the law has been castrated in many areas for fear of “youths” going on a rampage if it is enforced.
icon_rolleyes.gif

That doesn't justify murder.
It depends entirely on one's moral sense. I personally believe the thief got exactly what he deserved and that a lesson was learned by all who might be inclined to steal.
I don’t think he got what he deserved but he got what can happen when you rob someone.

Well said

So it’s ok to murder babies because Trump has cheated on his wives.

Got it.

So it’s ok to murder babies because Trump has cheated on his wives.

Got it.
Who's murdering babies?

Forum List

Back