A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

ahh the two sided pancake.....one side....you dont kill over 2 bucks implying there is a price where it is okay to kill someone? then you have the other side....mess with the bull you get the horns....

and you never know which type you will encounter when taking risks

I’m tired of assholes who think it’s okay to murder someone over a stolen beer.

If it was your white teen child, you wouldn’t think it’s okay for him to die over a fucking beer.
It would be my white teen child, because I instilled morals into them. Shame liberals have no clue what morals are, otherwise they wouldn't abort unborn and born children.
The right surrendered their claim to the moral high ground when they elected an adulterer who cheated on every wife he's ever had so far.

So it’s ok to murder babies because Trump has cheated on his wives.

Got it.
Who's murdering babies?

The Democrat Party's platform supports abortion up through childbirth. According to the DNC, a broad in labor can still elect to be transported to the Abortion Mill instead of the maternity ward.

If it was your white teen child, you wouldn’t think it’s okay for him to die over a fucking beer.
It would be my white teen child, because I instilled morals into them. Shame liberals have no clue what morals are, otherwise they wouldn't abort unborn and born children.
The right surrendered their claim to the moral high ground when they elected an adulterer who cheated on every wife he's ever had so far.

Got it.
Who's murdering babies?

Obama with his drone strikes on brown people.

But I digest...

The guy stole, it was wrong.
The shop owner killed the guy, it was wrong.

The shop owner faced justice.

This is a sad story and the whole thing could have been avoided had the thief not stolen in the first place.

THE SHOP OWNER WAS WRONG TO KILL THE GUY AND FACED JUSTICE AS A RESULT.

Got it, Faun? Stop lying. It’s like you are autistic.

Got it.
Who's murdering babies?

The Democrat Party's platform supports abortion up through childbirth. According to the DNC, a broad in labor can still elect to be transported to the Abortion Mill instead of the maternity ward.

Fucking insane, isn’t it?

Got it.
Who's murdering babies?

Dumbfuck, abortion at that stage is not on demand like abortion is during early stages. If you're against such abortions that means you prefer to have pregnant women die rather than have the opportunity to save their own lives when faced with a pregnancy that could kill them.

Got it.
Who's murdering babies?

But I digest...

This is a sad story and the whole thing could have been avoided had the thief not stolen in the first place.

"Got it, Faun? Stop lying. It’s like you are autistic."

What have I said regarding this that you haven't?

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead
A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.

Consequences? The consequences for illegal actions is that you are prosecuted, and if convicted you are sentenced accordingly. This isn't about consequences for illegal behavior. You are advocating vengeance. You are in fact advocating for illegal conduct to effect that vengeance. The legal use of force in self defense does not include a right to chase down someone who isn't threatening you.

Your entire theory is so amazingly stupid it's a wonder they even let this thread remain in place.

Got it.
Who's murdering babies?

Dumbfuck, abortion at that stage is not on demand like abortion is during early stages. If you're against such abortions that means you prefer to have pregnant women die rather than have the opportunity to save their own lives when faced with a pregnancy that could kill them.

We're talking about ELECTIVE abortion here. Where the pregnant gal goes into labor, and then tells the Uber driver transporting her to go to the Abortuary stat, so she can get an abortion before she gives birth.

Got it.
Who's murdering babies?

We're talking about ELECTIVE abortion here. Where the pregnant gal goes into labor, and then tells the Uber driver transporting her to go to the Abortuary stat, so she can get an abortion before she gives birth.
You remain clueless. They only late term abortions allowed by law are the ones where the pregnant women's life is at risk or severe fetal anomalies.

Got it.
Who's murdering babies?

You remain clueless. They only late term abortions allowed by law are the ones where the pregnant women's life is at risk or severe fetal anomalies.

Not in New York, not in Virginia if their sheet-wearing governor gets his way.

In New York, the state actually celebrated their new abortion law guaranteeing the right of elective abortion up to the minute of birth itself. I guess you missed the party?

Who's murdering babies?

Not in New York, not in Virginia if their sheet-wearing governor gets his way.

In New York, the state actually celebrated their new abortion law guaranteeing the right of elective abortion up to the minute of birth itself. I guess you missed the party?
:cuckoo:

Got it.
Who's murdering babies?

But I digest...

You said the conservatives think it’s ok to get the death penalty for stealing a beer, or words to that effect.

You know what you posted. Now you are going to lie about that? :113:

Got it.
Who's murdering babies?

But I digest...

You said the conservatives think it’s ok to get the death penalty for stealing a beer, or words to that effect.

Lol
He’s just upset a POS gangbanger want-to-be is taking a permanent dirt nap.... And the shit stain only has himself to blame.
Stealing a two dollar beer… His actions had circumstances. Karma is a bitch

Got it.
Who's murdering babies?

But I digest...

Lol
He’s just upset a POS gangbanger want-to-be is taking a permanent dirt nap.... And the shit stain only has himself to blame.
Stealing a two dollar beer… His actions had circumstances. Karma is a bitch

Notice how the lefties REFUSE to just admit he was wrong to steal the beer.

A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.

Consequences? The consequences for illegal actions is that you are prosecuted, and if convicted you are sentenced accordingly. This isn't about consequences for illegal behavior. You are advocating vengeance. You are in fact advocating for illegal conduct to effect that vengeance. The legal use of force in self defense does not include a right to chase down someone who isn't threatening you.

Your entire theory is so amazingly stupid it's a wonder they even let this thread remain in place.
You are such stupid people. Do you think that if an illegal shot you or your daughter and she died right there in your arms, that the illegal would be set free? Yeah, I believe in the eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, because you fuckers on the left just love it when people keep turning the other cheek.

Mugshot-shows-badly-beaten-face-of-man-accused-of-sexual-assault.jpg

Eye for an eye is equal justice you fuckin idiot.

Death for stealing is not eye for an eye.

Hey kids, stealing is bad....Mkay?
And in rightard world, the appropriate punishment is the death penalty. :cuckoo:

Here is Faun either lying or being stupid.

He knows he is misrepresenting this entire thread.

Why lie?
Understanding a liberal is so easy, just have to know them.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
Young innocent girl dies by illegal is set free, okay to liberals. Criminal thug steals and gets killed, not okay.
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
But the criminal thug didnt do anything wrong...

Eye for an eye is equal justice you fuckin idiot.

Death for stealing is not eye for an eye.
So an illegal can kill an innocent young girl and walk free, okay, but a stupid criminal thug cant be killed by a legal immigrant, got it.

darwin-awards.jpg
Donald Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in multiple felonies. And his trump foundation was shut down as a criminal organization.

So you must believe in equal justice for all?

This kid only stole two dollars. How much money has Donald Trump stolen?

Forum List

Back