A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

Hey kids, stealing is bad....Mkay?
And in rightard world, the appropriate punishment is the death penalty. :cuckoo:

Here is Faun either lying or being stupid.

He knows he is misrepresenting this entire thread.

Why lie?
Understanding a liberal is so easy, just have to know them.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
Young innocent girl dies by illegal is set free, okay to liberals. Criminal thug steals and gets killed, not okay.
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
But the criminal thug didnt do anything wrong...

It’s really amazing when they lie about something so provable. Like Faun lying about what he posted in this thread.

It’s bizzare!

Eye for an eye is equal justice you fuckin idiot.

Death for stealing is not eye for an eye.
So an illegal can kill an innocent young girl and walk free, okay, but a stupid criminal thug cant be killed by a legal immigrant, got it.
No, moron. Nobody said that but the voices in your head. Lock yourself up before its too late.

I’m tired of assholes who think it’s okay to murder someone over a stolen beer.

If it was your white teen child, you wouldn’t think it’s okay for him to die over a fucking beer.
It would be my white teen child, because I instilled morals into them. Shame liberals have no clue what morals are, otherwise they wouldn't abort unborn and born children.
The right surrendered their claim to the moral high ground when they elected an adulterer who cheated on every wife he's ever had so far.

So it’s ok to murder babies because Trump has cheated on his wives.

Got it.
Who's murdering babies?

Obama with his drone strikes on brown people.

But I digest...

The guy stole, it was wrong.
The shop owner killed the guy, it was wrong.

The shop owner faced justice.

This is a sad story and the whole thing could have been avoided had the thief not stolen in the first place.

THE SHOP OWNER WAS WRONG TO KILL THE GUY AND FACED JUSTICE AS A RESULT.

Got it, Faun? Stop lying. It’s like you are autistic.
Are you defending terrorists who wanted to destroy the United States?

I always find it strange that somehow, the right and wrong of a situation is based on how inexpensive or expensive something is.

If the perp was drinking a $2.00 beer and killed the clerk, the headline would say, "Man killed by a gunman over $2.00 beer". But the gun grabbers would be happy that the clerk didn't have a gun to defend himself.

In this case, the man with the gun is doubly guilty because the beer was worth only $2.00.

The facts are that the moment the perp walked out with the beer, he ceased to be a credible threat to the clerk and the clerk broke the law giving chase. That is an act of vengeance, not self-defense.

He should have just hit the panic button and let the cops deal with it unless the perp returned.
I keep repeating my self on the equal justice system, but typical with liberal thinking in goes upon deaf ears. A young girl, not breaking the law was murdered by an illegal who was deported 5 times, yet still got a pistol(not an AR-15) and shot the girl dead, right in her fathers arms. Yet the illegal did not get punished. If this is what illegals are allowed to do, then law abiding citizens should get the same justice. Egad a liberal is such a stupid person.
Are you making a general statement about liberals?

I don't think that illegals should ever be permitted in the country, let alone getting away with murder or wrongful death. However, that isn't what I posted. I posted some ridicule of the fact that everyone seems to be making a big stink over the cost of the beer, when in fact, the price of anything has no bearing on following the law.

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead
A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg
Donald Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in multiple felonies. And his trump foundation was shut down as a criminal organization.

So you must believe in equal justice for all?

This kid only stole two dollars. How much money has Donald Trump stolen?

Actually, President Trump hasn't stolen any money. No one in the history of the universe has ever been investigated more thorouthly than Donald J. Trump, and he turned out to be as clean as a hound's tooth.

It would be my white teen child, because I instilled morals into them. Shame liberals have no clue what morals are, otherwise they wouldn't abort unborn and born children.
The right surrendered their claim to the moral high ground when they elected an adulterer who cheated on every wife he's ever had so far.

So it’s ok to murder babies because Trump has cheated on his wives.

Got it.
Who's murdering babies?

Obama with his drone strikes on brown people.

But I digest...

The guy stole, it was wrong.
The shop owner killed the guy, it was wrong.

The shop owner faced justice.

This is a sad story and the whole thing could have been avoided had the thief not stolen in the first place.

THE SHOP OWNER WAS WRONG TO KILL THE GUY AND FACED JUSTICE AS A RESULT.

Got it, Faun? Stop lying. It’s like you are autistic.
Are you defending terrorists who wanted to destroy the United States?

:21:

Is autism contagious among liberals?

Holy shit. Looks like the idiot libtard Bat signal is shining bright.

Dean, don’t forget to breath while posting.

I’m tired of assholes who think it’s okay to murder someone over a stolen beer.

If it was your white teen child, you wouldn’t think it’s okay for him to die over a fucking beer.

Nonsense. Have you in your ignorance forgotten about clinton, jfk, bush sr., eisenhower, fdr, warren harding and Thomas Jefferson and who knows who else?

Not even to mention: Was Abraham Lincoln Our First Gay President?

Absolutely amazing the stupidity one sees on a political board. So typical of liberals to believe they are morally superior.

Last edited:
A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg
Donald Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in multiple felonies. And his trump foundation was shut down as a criminal organization.

So you must believe in equal justice for all?

This kid only stole two dollars. How much money has Donald Trump stolen?
I am still waiting for the Clintons to go to jail, when they do, then I will think about the President.

So an illegal can kill an innocent young girl and walk free, okay, but a stupid criminal thug cant be killed by a legal immigrant, got it.
No, moron. Nobody said that but the voices in your head. Lock yourself up before its too late.
They said it and they did, the illegal walked free after killing an innocent US girl, why should this legal immigrant not be treated the same? Fuck you all, you cant see the bullshit when it is right in front of you.

What we need is introduction of a system whereby victims of crime can have a chance to deliver "justice" themselves. (in addition to that administered by the system)

In this case, the law "should" be re written so that the shop owner could give the perpetrator X number of lashes in public to the perp when he was identified and caught.
Imagine criminals tied to a whipping stand so that the victim could administer "X" number of lashes openly in public (as prescribed by law) to the perpetrator.

I believe this would sever 2 purposes.....

1). Greatly deter petty crimes like this and serious crimes as well.

2). Reduce the built up frustration and anger over lack of Justice in cases such as this...preventing many impromptu deaths.

Our Justice system was built upon the premise that the criminals would be few and far in between and that those criminals would rarely be outright savages. Times have changed.

They said it and they did, the illegal walked free after killing an innocent US girl, why should this legal immigrant not be treated the same? Fuck you all, you cant see the bullshit when it is right in front of you.
You really seem to have some sort of brain damage. Dont hurt yourself or anyone else.

darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.
If the fucker didnt go into the store and rip off the store clerk of his $2 of alcohol that the teen should of known better. Once again, actions have consequences, that teen who didnt get aborted will never get to move to the next step of crime which would be car theft, then rape, then murder. I am glad it stopped now, but again, you lefties sure do love it when an illegal kills a US citizen. Please liberals, need to double up on your abortions so crime like this doesnt happen.

darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.
If the fucker didnt go into the store and rip off the store clerk of his $2 of alcohol that the teen should of known better. Once again, actions have consequences, that teen who didnt get aborted will never get to move to the next step of crime which would be car theft, then rape, then murder. I am glad it stopped now, but again, you lefties sure do love it when an illegal kills a US citizen. Please liberals, need to double up on your abortions so crime like this doesnt happen.

Only a f****** moron we try to justify a man killing a 17 year old over a f****** beer.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
darwin-awards.jpg

darwin-awards.jpg

Only a f****** moron we try to justify a man killing a 17 year old over a f****** beer.
Whereas killing a kid over a dime-bag or a pair of AirJordans is OK. I never grieve when thugs die regardless of their age.

And would you still stand by this if it could be PROVEN statistically that a large number (if not majority) of people who steal a beer go on later to commit rape or murder or become drug dealers resulting in many deaths?

if so, why would you protect rapists and murderers?

Whereas killing a kid over a dime-bag or a pair of AirJordans is OK. I never grieve when thugs die regardless of their age.

One of the main reasons our society is going to shit is the coddling of criminals by the Left.

I think what I suggested in post # 510 would go a long way towards fixing the root of the problem

White people have already learned to never open a business in black neighborhoods. Only an immigrant would be that desperate or that stupid. They have to learn that hard lesson too.

We don't murder people over a $2 beer.
Well apparently we do.

And the use of the word 'murder' is a charged buzzword that loads the question of whether this incident was murder or not.

Sounds like this guy is from a foreign country where maybe they do shoot shoplifters.

Don't be so ethnic superioricist.

:D

/s

This guy was so wrong, I am having a hard time believing that andorjim isn't trolling.

White people have already learned to never open a business in black neighborhoods. Only an immigrant would be that desperate or that stupid. They have to learn that hard lesson too.

Not exactly. There are many affluent black neighborhoods that do not have rampant crime and would make you jealous......just two

Ladera Heights, CA

Southwest Atlanta, GA (There are many predominantly black neighborhoods where home prices exceed $400,000 average). VERY little crime there.

Chris Rock has explained the difference between blacks and "niggas" well. There IS a difference.

Imbecile. The thief did not make the murderer shoot him. :cuckoo:

Yeah?
And the guy protecting his business didnt make the shithead steal beer.

He was protecting his business? Bullshit, most likely he suffers from the Zimmerman Syndrome - a desire to kill someone with a gun and be thought of as a hero by callous creeps like you.

There is one hell of a difference between the two cases.

Zimmerman acted in self-defense and was acquitted by a jury. The clerk did not act in self defense and had no other legal justification for the shooting. He was appropriately convicted by a jury.

Zimmerman was the aggressor. He was doing the very thing many here claim they would shoot people for if done to them.

Ridicoulous, engaging in self defense is not aggression dumbo.

IMO Zimmerman would never have followed Trayvon Martin if he had not been carrying a gun. Zimmerman would have followed dispatch directions and let trained law enforcement do their job.

Zimmerman committed second degree murder, and ought to be in prison for taking the life of that young man. Furthermore and IMO, if Zimmerman was black, and Trayvon was white the outcome would have been an indictment for 2nd degree murder and Zimmerman would be in prison for the full term in FL law.

People die for less everyday. Scary huh!:disbelief:

Not really.

None of us are getting out alive, dude.

Life is finite

Enjoy life with your friends and family and don't worry about when you die. It is going to happen sooner or later.

We are all dying at this very moment.

Forum List

Back