A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead
A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.
If the fucker didnt go into the store and rip off the store clerk of his $2 of alcohol that the teen should of known better. Once again, actions have consequences, that teen who didnt get aborted will never get to move to the next step of crime which would be car theft, then rape, then murder. I am glad it stopped now, but again, you lefties sure do love it when an illegal kills a US citizen. Please liberals, need to double up on your abortions so crime like this doesnt happen.
Literally all our laws on this subject; local, state and federal call it murder if the person is fleeing and poses no immediate or obvious threat regardless of circumstances. In the eyes of the law the clerk committed murder, been this way for many a decade or ten........ or twenty......

The clerk testified he only intended to shoot in the air to scare the thief. I think that he would have been in the clear if he would have hollered "stop or I'll shoot" to give him fair warning.

A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.
If the fucker didnt go into the store and rip off the store clerk of his $2 of alcohol that the teen should of known better. Once again, actions have consequences, that teen who didnt get aborted will never get to move to the next step of crime which would be car theft, then rape, then murder. I am glad it stopped now, but again, you lefties sure do love it when an illegal kills a US citizen. Please liberals, need to double up on your abortions so crime like this doesnt happen.
Literally all our laws on this subject; local, state and federal call it murder if the person is fleeing and poses no immediate or obvious threat regardless of circumstances. In the eyes of the law the clerk committed murder, been this way for many a decade or ten........ or twenty......

The clerk testified he only intended to shoot in the air to scare the thief. I think that he would have been in the clear if he would have hollered "stop or I'll shoot" to give him fair warning.
It doesn't matter, "imminent threat" is the key phrase. The clerk screwed up royal. Now if the kid was armed and turned to shoot then by all means defend yourself otherwise don't shoot. The concept behind the law is property can be replaced, an individual life cannot. Agree or disagree, it is the way the laws are set up.

Last edited:
Imbecile. The thief did not make the murderer shoot him. :cuckoo:

Yeah?
And the guy protecting his business didnt make the shithead steal beer.

He was protecting his business? Bullshit, most likely he suffers from the Zimmerman Syndrome - a desire to kill someone with a gun and be thought of as a hero by callous creeps like you.

There is one hell of a difference between the two cases.

Zimmerman acted in self-defense and was acquitted by a jury. The clerk did not act in self defense and had no other legal justification for the shooting. He was appropriately convicted by a jury.

Zimmerman was the aggressor. He was doing the very thing many here claim they would shoot people for if done to them.

Zimmerman is a hispanic who was oozing machismo, and Trayvon used a gay slur against him. Trayvon's chubby gf testified that Mr. Martin referred to Zimmerman as a creepy "ass cracker". "Ass cracker" is clearing a homophobic slur, I can understand why Zimmerman was angry

Mind your own business and your motives are not questioned.

Yeah?

He was protecting his business? Bullshit, most likely he suffers from the Zimmerman Syndrome - a desire to kill someone with a gun and be thought of as a hero by callous creeps like you.

Zimmerman acted in self-defense and was acquitted by a jury. The clerk did not act in self defense and had no other legal justification for the shooting. He was appropriately convicted by a jury.

Zimmerman was the aggressor. He was doing the very thing many here claim they would shoot people for if done to them.

The jury found Zimmerman to be innocent. In order to do that they had to conclude Zimmerman was not the aggressor. I have written many articles on this subject. I suggest you use the USMB search engine and research the word “Zimmerman” to find the articles submitted by me, The Professor. I have a JD (doctorate in law) and I fully explained why Zimmerman was not at fault in any way. I am too damn old (79) to keep repeating myself for the benefit of those who should know better and would know better if they had the slightest bit of intellectual curiosity.

You have the last word.

Your opinion is your opinion. Nothing happens if Zimmerman had minded his own business.

Yeah?

The jury found Zimmerman to be innocent. In order to do that they had to conclude Zimmerman was not the aggressor. I have written many articles on this subject. I suggest you use the USMB search engine and research the word “Zimmerman” to find the articles submitted by me, The Professor. I have a JD (doctorate in law) and I fully explained why Zimmerman was not at fault in any way. I am too damn old (79) to keep repeating myself for the benefit of those who should know better and would know better if they had the slightest bit of intellectual curiosity.

You have the last word.

Your opinion is your opinion. Nothing happens if Zimmerman had minded his own business.

Martin should have minded his own business, as well, using a homophobic slur is pretty despicable.

Especially when its directed at a hot blooded Latino oozing with machismo.

Yeah?

You have the last word.

Zimmerman save the state a lot of money. Martin, known as the "no limit n-word" , was on a one way trip to the state penitentiary.

Wrong as always
The thief destroyed two families

Yeah?

Ridicoulous, engaging in self defense is not aggression dumbo.

You have the last word.

Zimmerman save the state a lot of money. Martin, known as the "no limit n-word" , was on a one way trip to the state penitentiary.

obammie wanted to adopt the sweet innocent looking trayvon. Basing such a desire on the way trayvon looked when he was l2 yrs old which is the only picture the msm would run of him.

That is what most folks believed he actually looked like. The truth did not come out till much later after all the hysteria had been stirred up by abc,nbc,cbs,cnn etc. Just another example of the deception practiced by the liberal media in a vain attempt to lynch a innocent man.

Last edited:

You have the last word.

obammie wanted to adopt the sweet innocent looking trayvon. Basing such a desire on the way trayvon looked when he was l2 yrs old which is the only picture the msm would run of him.

That is what most folks believed he actually looked like. The truth did not come out till much later after all the hysteria had been stirred up by abc,nbc,cbs,cnn etc. Just another example of the deception practiced by the liberal media in a vain attempt to lynch a innocent man.

The MSM called him a child. When I was two weeks younger than he was I was doing push-ups at Parris Island.

You have the last word.

Zimmerman's business was protecting his neighborhood. Case Closed

You have the last word.

The MSM called him a child. When I was two weeks younger than he was I was doing push-ups at Parris Island.

They not only called him a child they distributed photos of him when he was l2 yrs. old. These photos convinced folks (even obama)that was the way trayvon looked on the night he was killed. Thus the outrage...once again the public had been hoodwinked by the media. Not even to mention all the innocent white folks killed by blacks out of revenge for trayvon. The media has much blood on its hands but they were not held accountable as usual.

You have the last word.

He was told to go away.

You have the last word.

He was told to go away.

If you were in some muslim nation this is what could happen (see following video)to you for lying, stealing or doing anything the religious police say is taboo.

You should fall on your knees in thanks that you live in a nation where you are free to spread lies as you just have.

https://media.integros.com/video/6451c8d86263bafb/mp4/720.mp4

Last edited:
Wrong as always
The thief destroyed two families

Yeah?

Trayvon SMIRKED at him. Zimmerman had no choice

The problem is, the kid thought he had a right to steal. He thought that it was wrong to stop his theft and the store owner would not do it.

And based on what happened, it seems that society and the state, agree with the kid and not the store owner.

This is a culture not in decline, but Fallen past tense.

Any culture that would encourage a clerk to shoot a shoplifter in the back and let him bleed to death is in decline

Actually not. Such a culture would be fairly harsh, but would be putting a high value on civilized behavior.

Regardless, my point(s) about what actually happened stands.

Actually, murdering someone for petty theft is not civilized

If you don't like it maybe stop supporting the mass immigration of 3rd worlders.

These recent immigrants, have not been raised in a culture that has been conditioned to let low life scum run wild and rule the streets.

When someone disrespects them and their property, they fight back.

That is what you get when you have diversity of culture.

I’m tired of assholes who think it’s okay to murder someone over a stolen beer.

If it was your white teen child, you wouldn’t think it’s okay for him to die over a fucking beer.
It's not about a beer. It is an ongoing problem with this thieving, immoral race. the guy is being charged with 2nd degree murder. I'm sorry he's being put thru this.

I hope they all realize they cannot operate a business in these black areas and just leave. Nobody should have to put up with this. I bet he wishes he never set up shop in the ghetto.
Actually, it is over a beer. Despite your racist rants, the kid took a beer. That's all he did. And your pathetic empathy for a murderer is noted.

Yeah?

You have the last word.
You don't know much if you think he was found innocent.

I’m tired of assholes who think it’s okay to murder someone over a stolen beer.

If it was your white teen child, you wouldn’t think it’s okay for him to die over a fucking beer.
It would be my white teen child, because I instilled morals into them. Shame liberals have no clue what morals are, otherwise they wouldn't abort unborn and born children.

Forum List

Back