A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

You can't shoot to defend property.

Except you may shoot a neighbors dog if it is on your property threatening your animal.

I wouldn't kill someone. I would report it to the police and turn over any surveillance video available to identify the thief. The murderer was in no danger. The thief had left the store and the owner ran out after him and chased him down to shoot him. That's murder for which a jury found him guilty. He's destroyed two families and he's now facing a maximum penalty of 60 years in prison.
You're a small businessman trying to compete but your livelihood is taken every day two to three times a day, three or four times a week and you say you wouldn't do anything? great it easy to say when it's not you that has been stolen from. It's really easy to say you wouldn't do it when it wasn't you that it was done to.
Actually, I said what I would do. It's not my problem you are learning impaired.
Sure you did you're such a rock of composure when it's not you that's being stolen from.
Regardless, you idiotically thought I wouldn't do anything in response to me saying what I would do. There is no cure for conservatism. It's an incurable disease that rots the brain.

Lol why you guys always taken our words for liberalism. Can you come up with your own things or is that just a side effect for your mental illness.
:boohoo:

Black people like to steal shit. I’m going Muslim on this one. And if you’re against this man you’re a racist.

If you are repeatedly robbed how do you react when you catch a thief red-handed and they run? I don't know how I would react maybe you should hold off judgment and put yourself in his place.
I wouldn't kill someone. I would report it to the police and turn over any surveillance video available to identify the thief. The murderer was in no danger. The thief had left the store and the owner ran out after him and chased him down to shoot him. That's murder for which a jury found him guilty. He's destroyed two families and he's now facing a maximum penalty of 60 years in prison.
You're a small businessman trying to compete but your livelihood is taken every day two to three times a day, three or four times a week and you say you wouldn't do anything? great it easy to say when it's not you that has been stolen from. It's really easy to say you wouldn't do it when it wasn't you that it was done to.
Actually, I said what I would do. It's not my problem you are learning impaired.
Sure you did you're such a rock of composure when it's not you that's being stolen from.
Regardless, you idiotically thought I wouldn't do anything in response to me saying what I would do. There is no cure for conservatism. It's an incurable disease that rots the brain.
Whatever you say bub

With all due respect sir there is this to contend with...

Castle doctrine
A castle doctrine, also known as a castle law or a defense of habitation law, is a legal doctrine that designates a person's abode or any legally occupied place (for example, a vehicle or home) as a place in which that person has protections and immunities permitting one, in certain circumstances, to use force (up to and including deadly force) to defend oneself against an intruder, free from legal prosecution for the consequences of the force used. The term is most commonly used in the United States, though many other countries (see below) invoke comparable principles in their laws.
Castle doctrine - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine

Castle doctrine
A castle doctrine, also known as a castle law or a defense of habitation law, is a legal doctrine that designates a person's abode or any legally occupied place (for example, a vehicle or home) as a place in which that person has protections and immunities permitting one, in certain circumstances, to use force (up to and including deadly force) to defend oneself against an intruder, free from legal prosecution for the consequences of the force used. The term is most commonly used in the United States, though many other countries (see below) invoke comparable principles in their laws.

That has nothing to do with shooting to defend property. Read what I highlighted. That has to do with self defense on your own land.

In no state in this country can you shoot someone who is running down the street with your lawnmower.

Hey kids, stealing is bad....Mkay?
And in rightard world, the appropriate punishment is the death penalty. :cuckoo:

I’m sorry, did the shop owner NOT face justice?

Did you read a different article? Did you actually read any of the posts made by the conservatives in this thread or are you going to stick to your bullshit lies?
Sure, and in the real world, he's a convicted murderer facing up to 60 years in prison. It's in conserva-la-la land, he's a hero who was justified in chasing down an unarmed teen and shooting him multiple times.

Is there a moral to this story? Is it just a confused mishmash of conflicting ideals thrown into a pot to see what happens? We don't like Stereotyped black thugs. Check. Stereotyped Indian store operators are comical. Check. Guns are bad. Check. So we are left with Apu shooting King Afrocentric Boi to death. Why? Beer? Check. Ticks all the boxes. Like the irresistible force meeting the immovable object...

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead
A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.
That is just plain murder.

Yep, it's murder and the clerk needs to go to prison for that, however, just as we are told to avoid road rage incidents in our cars, you know, like don't flip people off because you don't know who they are and what they might do. The same warning needs to go out to kids not to steal. When your a teenager, life seems like a joke and you don't realize the danger you put yourself in. You also don't realize that your actions hurt people in more ways than one. In the kids mind, what he was doing was nothing big. My guess is the clerk flipped because this was happening to him a lot. While still not justified, to me in certain cases its quite understandable why a clerk would run outside and fire a few shots. Kids who want to go out and shoplift need to get it through their heads that the world around them is not always kind and understanding, there are damaged and angry people out there who have had enough with life putting them down and they will defend themselves. Steal at your own risk, or dont steal at all.
Do you know that a bunch of people dressed like ISIS beat the shit out of a gay reporter and still no one has been jailed? So we now have a justice system that is totally blind to one side. Vigilante is going to rear its face, and you lefties arent going to like it.

It doesn't take much to become a Lefty these days I guess. Well, whatever. Why don't we just go back to the days of cutting off hands for stealing a loaf of bread, only in this case it would be maybe cutting your kids hand off for stealing a snickers bar. But you know, we already have laws on the books for stealing and beating people up.Both of those things are illegal.
Not every crime is a capital offense. But if you want to make it ok for this guy here to get shot, then you have to be consistent. It's not fair to look at one guy and say he looks like a thug so its ok to shoot him for stealing and not others. SO then, when your old uncle gets up out of the restaurant and absentmindedly forgets to pay his bill... the cook can chase him down and blow him away with a shotgun before he gets to his car. thats being consistent.

And thats also why we have a court system and lesser charges for lesser crimes. Got nothing to do with being a right or left winger.

Did you actually just project TDS onto conservatism? Holy frapping...something! :auiqs.jpg:

Wow! :eek:

FYI, I like to shoot fawns, they has teh bestest meat, cupcake. It's fawn shooting season right now! :04:

1honkler.gif

Last edited:

Did you actually just project TDS onto conservatism? Holy frapping...something! :auiqs.jpg:

FYI, I like to shoot fawns, they has teh bestest meat, cupcake. It's fawn shooting season right now! :04:

View attachment 275003
Oh look ^^^ yet another rightard who doesn't know the difference between a fawn and a faun. :lol:

Castle doctrine
That doesn't apply to public convenience stores where people inside are

View attachment 275003
Oh look ^^^ yet another rightard who doesn't know the difference between a fawn and a faun. :lol:

That absolutely makes it e-sucking to be you, bitch.

Btw, you can shoot somebody if they're threatening you anywhere on your property here.

Stand your ground. I am a "Stand your ground" type, too.

2 assholes once tried to jump me while I was walking my dog. I beat their asses.

e-want some, bitch?

Motherfucker said he was gonna shoot my dog and beat my ass 1 time.

I said "What'd you say"? .."I'm gonna sh"-CLICK!

Ni-Ni, Termite.

He didn't make it through that 2nd time. ;)

I know how to knock people out and yoke people out and have since jr. high.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back