A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

Yes, he was a much better choice than the enabler of the ex rapist president of the 1990's who kept failing down, and need real men to support her. Why did you vote for the enabler of a rapist?
And now you believe in committing adultery and swindling people out of their money, right?
You voted for CLinton how many times? 2 in the 1990's and one time in the 2010's, right? Adultery, rapist and swindler. I notice you didnt say anything about what the President has done for a majority of people in the US, you just keep parroting the talking points of MSNBC. Do you have a brain?

47b37bd10dd82bc057801b7da0cdbc24_1024.jpg
:cuckoo:

You poor thing. Bless your heart. :itsok:
:auiqs.jpg:
:boohoo:
You are too fucking funny...:rofl:

And now you believe in committing adultery and swindling people out of their money, right?
You voted for CLinton how many times? 2 in the 1990's and one time in the 2010's, right? Adultery, rapist and swindler. I notice you didnt say anything about what the President has done for a majority of people in the US, you just keep parroting the talking points of MSNBC. Do you have a brain?

47b37bd10dd82bc057801b7da0cdbc24_1024.jpg
:cuckoo:

You poor thing. Bless your heart. :itsok:
:auiqs.jpg:
:boohoo:
You are too fucking funny...:rofl:
coffeepaper.gif

No asshole. You DO NOT get to shoot someone for stealing from you. Get your rocks off some other way.
So if I came into your house and robbed you right in front of you, you wouldn't shoot me? Wow, blue light special over an Laugher house.

Dumb ass. If you were in my house, I'd have the right to shoot you. However, I wouldn't unless I feared that you'd harm me or my family or were in the process of leaving the house. Your life is worth more than my stuff to me.

I'd absolutely try to stop you if I knew that you were unarmed. But I have no desire to kill anyone.
So if I was in the process of leaving your house with a tv in my arms you would then shoot me? Got it. Your words not mine.

No moron. I would not shoot you if you were leaving my house with a TV.

Why are you unable to understand words?
Uh, dude, before you start calling someone a moron, better check your statements.
If you were in my house, I'd have the right to shoot you. However, I wouldn't unless I feared that you'd harm me or my family or were in the process of leaving the house.
What does in the process of leaving the house mean? Entering through the front door?

You know what I meant. Awkward phrasing. But you knew what I meant. Asshole.

These people we're talking about in this thread know you're not going to shoot them over a beer. Theyll just walk out. What are you gonna do, shoot them in the back?

No asshole. You DO NOT get to shoot someone for stealing from you. Get your rocks off some other way.
So if I came into your house and robbed you right in front of you, you wouldn't shoot me? Wow, blue light special over an Laugher house.

Dumb ass. If you were in my house, I'd have the right to shoot you. However, I wouldn't unless I feared that you'd harm me or my family or were in the process of leaving the house. Your life is worth more than my stuff to me.

I'd absolutely try to stop you if I knew that you were unarmed. But I have no desire to kill anyone.
So if I was in the process of leaving your house with a tv in my arms you would then shoot me? Got it. Your words not mine.

No moron. I would not shoot you if you were leaving my house with a TV.

Why are you unable to understand words?
You actually believe thievery is justified? It must be a politically correct thing

Sounds like all you gut nutter closeted CONS are wanting to get shot the next time you cruise through a stop sign...or litter...or break any other small law where execution is far far far from right or just. What a horrific precedent. Get a gun everyone and you can be the judge jury and executioner in your own demented fantasy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I speak from my knowledge of the penal code in CA. Fl's law - stand your ground - is not justice, it's an excuse for murder.

Second-degree murder is defined as an intentional killing that was not premeditated. In some states, second-degree murder also encompasses “depraved heart murder,” which is a killing caused by a reckless disregard for human life. Second-degree murder is often seen as a catch-all category for intentional or reckless killings that do not fall within a state’s definition of first-degree murder. For instance, in California second-degree murder is defined as all murders that do not constitute first-degree murder. Understanding the precise contours of second-degree murder therefore requires looking to the laws of your particular state.

Second-Degree Murder Law | Justia
1) Zimmerman was not standing.

2) Zimmerman was simply defending his life. It had zero to do with Stand you Ground laws.

3) Stand you Ground Laws simply protect people who shoot in fear of losing their lives. It is not murder when the criminal can simply NOT ATTACK YOU.

Zimmerman's behavior created the entire scenario, it's what happens when one is drunk, and when one is drunk on power - I've seen trained officers whose sense of power creates misjudgments and untoward behaviors.

and when one is drunk on power - I've seen trained officers whose sense of power creates misjudgments a

record I'm a liberal Democrat, retired law enforcement and will not defend donald trum

Sure you did, sure you are...you and Brad up in the Castro arm in arm.

I hope those of you who think it’s okay to murder someone who’s running away and not threatening anyone don’t call yourselves Christians.

If you do, stop it.
I dont think it is very Christian of a teen who is under age to drink beer, steals a beer. Is that very Christian of him? Also is it Christian of an illegal alien who has been deported 5 times, shoots and kills a young girl who didnt rob anyone but dies in her fathers arms? Boy you guys are such fucking hypocrites.

Who’s “you guys”?

My point has zero to do with the faith or lack of faith by either the thief or the clerk.

It has to do with the people who support the murder of a person who is running away and not posing a threat to anyone.

What the clerk did was wrong. It was murder. It’s not debatable.
It has to do with people who think that because some person has something, the other person should be able to take it without any consequences. Again if the shit fuck criminal didnt steal the beer, he would be alive today.
I know people who think just that way. They post memes about not snitching on shoplifters on FB and everything. Totally immoral individuals who should be deported to the commie shitholes of their choice.

Timmy Geithner said that there were bankers that had broken our financial laws but it would have been bad for economy to prosecute them.

I should be upset at someone stealing a beer when people were allowed to steal millions?

I should be upset at someone stealing a beer when people were allowed to steal millions?

So it is OK to wipe out small business because Omar and Rangel commit Tax Fraud?

If the clerk is Muslim, the kid should have just let him catch him. At least then, he might still be alive. Sharia law says to cut off a hand of a theif, not kill him/her.

Kid should have learned about Muslim culture in class, maybe he would have thought twice?

Most of them are not taught to think right from wrong at home or "dem public school" . They are "owed" from cradle to grave. Violence and taking stuff is their first instinct. Sad but true.

Sounds like all you gut nutter closeted CONS are wanting to get shot the next time you cruise through a stop sign...or litter...or break any other small law where execution is far far far from right or just. What a horrific precedent. Get a gun everyone and you can be the judge jury and executioner in your own demented fantasy.

Are you trying to say that stealing is the same as running a stop sign?

I dont think it is very Christian of a teen who is under age to drink beer, steals a beer. Is that very Christian of him? Also is it Christian of an illegal alien who has been deported 5 times, shoots and kills a young girl who didnt rob anyone but dies in her fathers arms? Boy you guys are such fucking hypocrites.

Who’s “you guys”?

My point has zero to do with the faith or lack of faith by either the thief or the clerk.

It has to do with the people who support the murder of a person who is running away and not posing a threat to anyone.

What the clerk did was wrong. It was murder. It’s not debatable.
It has to do with people who think that because some person has something, the other person should be able to take it without any consequences. Again if the shit fuck criminal didnt steal the beer, he would be alive today.
I know people who think just that way. They post memes about not snitching on shoplifters on FB and everything. Totally immoral individuals who should be deported to the commie shitholes of their choice.

Timmy Geithner said that there were bankers that had broken our financial laws but it would have been bad for economy to prosecute them.

So it is OK to wipe out small business because Omar and Rangel commit Tax Fraud?
The teen was wrong for stealing the beer but $2 was hardly going to put that murdering bastard out of business.

If the clerk is Muslim, the kid should have just let him catch him. At least then, he might still be alive. Sharia law says to cut off a hand of a theif, not kill him/her.

Kid should have learned about Muslim culture in class, maybe he would have thought twice?

Most of them are not taught to think right from wrong at home or "dem public school" . They are "owed" from cradle to grave. Violence and taking stuff is their first instinct. Sad but true.
Who's "they?"

If you think it's an absurd comparison, that's the point. Its fkin bonkers to defend executing someone over theft of a can of beer. I used to bring beer to parties. Was I allowed to kill randoms that sniped a beer when i wasn't looking? Bonkers. We have a constitution that includes protection from cruel and unusual punishment and a guarantee of due process. Try reading it. Sick of this sht.

If you think it's an absurd comparison, that's the point. Its fkin bonkers to defend executing someone over theft of a can of beer. I used to bring beer to parties. Was I allowed to kill randoms that sniped a beer when i wasn't looking? Bonkers. We have a constitution that includes protection from cruel and unusual punishment and a guarantee of due process. Try reading it. Sick of this sht.

That's why whipping or caning is better than killing. 20 lashes first offense. Thirty lashes second offense.

If someone is so foolish as to have a third offense, 50 lashes is probably not survivable. Thirty lashes and another 30 in two weeks.

It works in Singapore. These kinds of petty crimes is exceedingly rare.

I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.

major difference. The undocumented immigrant who shot that lady did it by accident after someone else left a gun lying around.

This racist thug shot a child for a petty offense.

Hang him high!

I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.

major difference. The undocumented immigrant who shot that lady did it by accident after someone else left a gun lying around.

Hang him high!
So an incompetent government employee leaves his gun on the ground, an illegal alien who has been deported 5 times, who found the gun just happened to have it fire in his hand thus killing an innocent girl. I really hate you fuckers who allow such criminals to walk free, and a law abiding citizen now is going to be punished for shooting a criminal in the leg.

Illegal Alien, Deported 5 Times, Murders San Francisco Woman
On Friday, ICE revealed their records indicate the individual has been previously deported five times, most recently in 2009, and is from Mexico.

"His criminal history includes seven prior felony convictions, four involving narcotics charges," ICE said in a statement.
Yeah, you liberals, sure do love your criminals, and then wonder why we normal people hate your fucking guts.

Hang him high!
You sure do hate Muslims Joe? Are you islamophobic?

Hang him high!
So an incompetent government employee leaves his gun on the ground, an illegal alien who has been deported 5 times, who found the gun just happened to have it fire in his hand thus killing an innocent girl. I really hate you fuckers who allow such criminals to walk free, and a law abiding citizen now is going to be punished for shooting a criminal in the leg.

Illegal Alien, Deported 5 Times, Murders San Francisco Woman
On Friday, ICE revealed their records indicate the individual has been previously deported five times, most recently in 2009, and is from Mexico.

"His criminal history includes seven prior felony convictions, four involving narcotics charges," ICE said in a statement.
Yeah, you liberals, sure do love your criminals, and then wonder why we normal people hate your fucking guts.

What do you want us to do about ICE repeatedly releasing this guy?

Forum List

Back