A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

If the fucker didnt go into the store and rip off the store clerk of his $2 of alcohol that the teen should of known better. Once again, actions have consequences, that teen who didnt get aborted will never get to move to the next step of crime which would be car theft, then rape, then murder.

Yes, everyone knows murderers all started off steeling a can of beer from the 7-11

I am glad it stopped now

The guy will spend most, if not the rest of his life in prison for it. Think it was worth it? You wouldn't have had the balls to chase after him and fire the gun, keyboard warrior.

you lefties sure do love it when an illegal kills a US citizen

Do I? Cite your source.
fuck you all assholes, may an illegal shoot your sorry ass. Do you wonder what the father was feeling when his daughter died in his hands? Of course not, you dont give a rats ass about US citizens who try to live a lawful life, but a criminal you have all the sympathy for.

Undocumented immigrant not guilty of murder in polarizing San Francisco case
Francisco Sanchez who shot Kathryn Steinle in San Francisco was Mexican immigrant | Daily Mail Online
And this is an example of the kind of posting that will soon be red flagged, I hope.
And this is exactly how red flag laws are going to be abused ladies and gentlemen. Not a single thing said in that post was a threat of any type or indicated in any way that the person wants to go shoot someone. It’s going to be people who don’t like other people using the red flag law to try to hit them where it hurts.

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead
A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg
a persons life is worth more than a can of beer ! i agree with you that dems are anti American and anti rule of law but in this case the clerk was wrong .
The Muslim clerk, as was said, shot the perp in the leg, it is the perps fault for not seeking immediate hospitalization. Again, if the parents took time for their kids, instead of being dopers, that kid might be alive today. Not like the innocent girl in San Fran who was strolling along the pier with her dad and was killed by an illegal alien who was deported 5 times, and was not charged with any crime.
i agree i didnt know the perp was shot in the leg !
i got no problem with winging someone and putting a bullet in the leg if they are stealing ...back in the day people would get shot in the ass with rock salt for stealing if they ran away ! libbs are trying to decriminalize theft,vandalism and assault especially if they are committed against Christian conservatives.

Last edited:
You can detain them with a gun....lock the door and tell them to put their hands up.....but you can't shoot them.
These people we're talking about in this thread know you're not going to shoot them over a beer. Theyll just walk out. What are you gonna do, shoot them in the back?

No asshole. You DO NOT get to shoot someone for stealing from you. Get your rocks off some other way.
So if I came into your house and robbed you right in front of you, you wouldn't shoot me? Wow, blue light special over an Laugher house.

Dumb ass. If you were in my house, I'd have the right to shoot you. However, I wouldn't unless I feared that you'd harm me or my family or were in the process of leaving the house. Your life is worth more than my stuff to me.

I'd absolutely try to stop you if I knew that you were unarmed. But I have no desire to kill anyone.
So if I was in the process of leaving your house with a tv in my arms you would then shoot me? Got it. Your words not mine.

I'd prefer to not go to prison myself. A television is not worth years in prison.

If the fucker didnt go into the store and rip off the store clerk of his $2 of alcohol that the teen should of known better. Once again, actions have consequences, that teen who didnt get aborted will never get to move to the next step of crime which would be car theft, then rape, then murder.

Yes, everyone knows murderers all started off steeling a can of beer from the 7-11

I am glad it stopped now

The guy will spend most, if not the rest of his life in prison for it. Think it was worth it? You wouldn't have had the balls to chase after him and fire the gun, keyboard warrior.

Do I? Cite your source.
fuck you all assholes, may an illegal shoot your sorry ass. Do you wonder what the father was feeling when his daughter died in his hands? Of course not, you dont give a rats ass about US citizens who try to live a lawful life, but a criminal you have all the sympathy for.

Francisco Sanchez who shot Kathryn Steinle in San Francisco was Mexican immigrant | Daily Mail Online
And this is an example of the kind of posting that will soon be red flagged, I hope.
And this is exactly how red flag laws are going to be abused ladies and gentlemen. Not a single thing said in that post was a threat of any type or indicated in any way that the person wants to go shoot someone. It’s going to be people who don’t like other people using the red flag law to try to hit them where it hurts.
It takes a lot more than that. I've already been through this whole argument once in this thread so I'm not going through it all again, but it's back there somewhere.
It takes a lot more evidence than a questionable post or tweet to activate an ERPO order.

A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

Want to live? Want to grow old enough to legally purchase alcohol? Don't Steal. Simple as that.
Yeah we should probably be allowed to shoot 8 year old children for pocketing match box cars , or 14 yr old children for shoplifting perfume or lipsticks. Or homeless people for swiping food from dumpsters, or immigrants crossing the border illegally. How stupid are you. Better not let your kids go to the store alone, if that's where your moral compass is pointing ! There legal consequences for theft!
"Death" is not one of them! :no_text11::no_text11::no_text11:

darwin-awards.jpg

Want to live? Want to grow old enough to legally purchase alcohol? Don't Steal. Simple as that.
Yeah we should probably be allowed to shoot 8 year old children for pocketing match box cars , or 14 yr old children for shoplifting perfume or lipsticks. Or homeless people for swiping food from dumpsters, or immigrants crossing the border illegally. How stupid are you. Better not let your kids go to the store alone, if that's where your moral compass is pointing ! There legal consequences for theft!
Death is a very good deterrent.
However, if the laws are designed to help poor folks get away with theft, then businesses close in poor neighborhoods. Black people are the black neighborhood's worst enemy.

The punishment did not fit the crime but without the crime there is No punishment

So it’s ok to murder babies because Trump has cheated on his wives.

Got it.
Who's murdering babies?

Obama with his drone strikes on brown people.

But I digest...

The guy stole, it was wrong.
The shop owner killed the guy, it was wrong.

The shop owner faced justice.

This is a sad story and the whole thing could have been avoided had the thief not stolen in the first place.

THE SHOP OWNER WAS WRONG TO KILL THE GUY AND FACED JUSTICE AS A RESULT.

Got it, Faun? Stop lying. It’s like you are autistic.
"Got it, Faun? Stop lying. It’s like you are autistic."

What have I said regarding this that you haven't?

You said the conservatives think it’s ok to get the death penalty for stealing a beer, or words to that effect.

You know what you posted. Now you are going to lie about that? :113:
I'm not lying -- you're just stupid. Here, found in just the first dozen pages...

I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party

9 righties agree

Want to live? Want to grow old enough to legally purchase alcohol? Don't Steal.

8 righties agree

Once again, actions have consequences, that teen who didnt get aborted will never get to move to the next step of crime which would be car theft, then rape, then murder. I am glad it stopped now

2 righties agree

Let the kid get away with it. He will be back. Then in fear for your life pop him right between the eyes instead of in the back.

1 rightie agrees

2 lessons learned here...Dorian will never steal another beer, nor will he ever taste a cold one again.....2nd lesson, I have found a new respect for the hard working Muslim man that tried to do the RIGHT THING and was fucked by the system....Years ago Anwar would have been given the citizen of the month award ..... what a shame!

2 righties agree

you think stealing a beer should result in a death penalty?
Of course....you kill enough thieves your thief problem will disappear....logic, you seem to be missing it!

1 rightie agrees

And you are a coward and racist with Islamophobia against that poor Muslim man doing the right thing!

0 righties agree

The clerk will get time served and probation...........and the 'Employee Of The Month' award.........if I owned the store.

1 rightie agrees

The clerk did exactly what he should have. Incarceration does not work as either punishment or deterrent for future acts.

0 righties agree​

You are saying two different things. When you say 'death penalty', you are talking about a judgement in the court of law. I have no interest in changing the laws, so that taking a pack of bubble gum, results in a guillotine.

What we are talking about here, is when you are in the process of being victimized, and you pull a gun and order someone to stop... if that person refuses, I don't have any problem with you shooting them.

And here is the real irony between us on the right, and you people on the left. Between the two of us, we care more about lives, than you do.

Image for a moment, a world where as long as you are running away, no one can touch you. Where you can commit any crime at all, and as long as you are fleeing, you are effectively untouchable by the world.

Crime would be rampant in such a world. Murder would be common. Deaths at the hands of the police would happen all the time, because criminals would be openly willing to confront police, when they believe they have the right to resist arrest without consequences.

But of course we don't have to imagine such a world... we're living in it right now, with some of the highest murder rates in a 1st world country, where criminal die at the hand of police all the time.

You know what country follows our system? Singapore. Did you know that in a city of 5.6 Million people, that they only recorded 2 murders last year?

Why? Because capital punishment is heavily enforced, including drug offenses.

The result is, far fewer people die, because they simply don't murder, rape, or engage in the drug culture. That's fewer criminals to, because the criminals do not resist police.

By the way, we used to have that too in our country. You go back to the 1930s, and if a police officer caught you, you just surrendered.

So between you and me.... you are the one that wants more dead people, with your bad policies. Not me.

I am glad it stopped now

Do I? Cite your source.

It takes a lot more than that. I've already been through this whole argument once in this thread so I'm not going through it all again, but it's back there somewhere.
It takes a lot more evidence than a questionable post or tweet to activate an ERPO order.
Right now maybe it does. But the restriction has been authorized and because of that there is now a precedent. It’s something that can easily be updated in the future if authorities believe they need to start scrutinizing people harder. This is what people mean when they say slippery slope. Im assuming you think because this is America somehow the horrible things that have happened to people by governments throughout history aren’t possible here, but I might be wrong. If I’m even a tiny bit wrong abort that though then wouldn’t you want to err on the side of not giving them the ability to abuse our rights?

You can detain them with a gun....lock the door and tell them to put their hands up.....but you can't shoot them.
These people we're talking about in this thread know you're not going to shoot them over a beer. Theyll just walk out. What are you gonna do, shoot them in the back?

No asshole. You DO NOT get to shoot someone for stealing from you. Get your rocks off some other way.
So if I came into your house and robbed you right in front of you, you wouldn't shoot me? Wow, blue light special over an Laugher house.

Dumb ass. If you were in my house, I'd have the right to shoot you. However, I wouldn't unless I feared that you'd harm me or my family or were in the process of leaving the house. Your life is worth more than my stuff to me.

I'd absolutely try to stop you if I knew that you were unarmed. But I have no desire to kill anyone.
So if I was in the process of leaving your house with a tv in my arms you would then shoot me? Got it. Your words not mine.

No moron. I would not shoot you if you were leaving my house with a TV.

Why are you unable to understand words?

darwin-awards.jpg

If you are letting your children steal they should not be going to any stores.

Immigrants crossing the border illegally are invaders and should be shot on sight.

darwin-awards.jpg

If you are letting your children steal they should not be going to any stores.

Immigrants crossing the border illegally are invaders and should be shot on sight.

As long as we can shoot on sight those employing them.

darwin-awards.jpg

Death is a very good deterrent.
However, if the laws are designed to help poor folks get away with theft, then businesses close in poor neighborhoods. Black people are the black neighborhood's worst enemy.

I can agree with you on that, but it's not because of their color, it's more about the culture. The people who live there of all races and backgrounds don't have to accept the criminality, but it still exists. Condemnation is easy! Cultural change is a bit tougher.

LOL

You voted for trump. Using your logic, that means you believe in adultery and cheating people out of their money. See how stupid you are?
Donald J. Trump in the 1990's was a Democrat, so yes he like Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein and John Edwards, were very much liberals. But we know that everyone sins in their lives, just like you are sinning today by voting for people who kill babies in or out of the womb, so we forgive them, but if you continue to sin, like you, we cant forgive you, EVIL cannot be forgiven. But here are some Facts, that you might stew over.

Today, the real job reports show
Women lowest unemployment rate.
Blacks lowest unemployment rate.
Hispanics lowest unemployment rate.
Wages rising.
Lower taxes from federal(SALT though is your states problem) income.
Lower gas prices.
More manufacturing in the US.

And why do you hate this president again?

"Donald J. Trump in the 1990's was a Democrat, so yes he like Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein and John Edwards"

And you voted for him. That means he's your viice now and he's a serial cheater and swindler. I'm only using your logic here.

Yes, he was a much better choice than the enabler of the ex rapist president of the 1990's who kept failing down, and need real men to support her. Why did you vote for the enabler of a rapist?

And now you believe in committing adultery and swindling people out of their money, right?

You voted for CLinton how many times? 2 in the 1990's and one time in the 2010's, right? Adultery, rapist and swindler. I notice you didnt say anything about what the President has done for a majority of people in the US, you just keep parroting the talking points of MSNBC. Do you have a brain?

47b37bd10dd82bc057801b7da0cdbc24_1024.jpg

:cuckoo:

You poor thing. Bless your heart. :itsok:

No moron. I would not shoot you if you were leaving my house with a TV.

Why are you unable to understand words?
Uh, dude, before you start calling someone a moron, better check your statements.
If you were in my house, I'd have the right to shoot you. However, I wouldn't unless I feared that you'd harm me or my family or were in the process of leaving the house.
What does in the process of leaving the house mean? Entering through the front door?

Donald J. Trump in the 1990's was a Democrat, so yes he like Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein and John Edwards, were very much liberals. But we know that everyone sins in their lives, just like you are sinning today by voting for people who kill babies in or out of the womb, so we forgive them, but if you continue to sin, like you, we cant forgive you, EVIL cannot be forgiven. But here are some Facts, that you might stew over.

Today, the real job reports show
Women lowest unemployment rate.
Blacks lowest unemployment rate.
Hispanics lowest unemployment rate.
Wages rising.
Lower taxes from federal(SALT though is your states problem) income.
Lower gas prices.
More manufacturing in the US.

And why do you hate this president again?

"Donald J. Trump in the 1990's was a Democrat, so yes he like Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein and John Edwards"

And you voted for him. That means he's your viice now and he's a serial cheater and swindler. I'm only using your logic here.

Yes, he was a much better choice than the enabler of the ex rapist president of the 1990's who kept failing down, and need real men to support her. Why did you vote for the enabler of a rapist?

And now you believe in committing adultery and swindling people out of their money, right?

You voted for CLinton how many times? 2 in the 1990's and one time in the 2010's, right? Adultery, rapist and swindler. I notice you didnt say anything about what the President has done for a majority of people in the US, you just keep parroting the talking points of MSNBC. Do you have a brain?

:auiqs.jpg:

Who's murdering babies?

But I digest...

This is a sad story and the whole thing could have been avoided had the thief not stolen in the first place.

You said the conservatives think it’s ok to get the death penalty for stealing a beer, or words to that effect.

I'm not lying -- you're just stupid. Here, found in just the first dozen pages...

I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party

9 righties agree

8 righties agree

Once again, actions have consequences, that teen who didnt get aborted will never get to move to the next step of crime which would be car theft, then rape, then murder. I am glad it stopped now

2 righties agree

Let the kid get away with it. He will be back. Then in fear for your life pop him right between the eyes instead of in the back.

1 rightie agrees

2 lessons learned here...Dorian will never steal another beer, nor will he ever taste a cold one again.....2nd lesson, I have found a new respect for the hard working Muslim man that tried to do the RIGHT THING and was fucked by the system....Years ago Anwar would have been given the citizen of the month award ..... what a shame!

2 righties agree

Of course....you kill enough thieves your thief problem will disappear....logic, you seem to be missing it!

1 rightie agrees

And you are a coward and racist with Islamophobia against that poor Muslim man doing the right thing!

0 righties agree

The clerk will get time served and probation...........and the 'Employee Of The Month' award.........if I owned the store.

1 rightie agrees

The clerk did exactly what he should have. Incarceration does not work as either punishment or deterrent for future acts.

0 righties agree​

You are saying two different things. When you say 'death penalty', you are talking about a judgement in the court of law. I have no interest in changing the laws, so that taking a pack of bubble gum, results in a guillotine.

What we are talking about here, is when you are in the process of being victimized, and you pull a gun and order someone to stop... if that person refuses, I don't have any problem with you shooting them.

And here is the real irony between us on the right, and you people on the left. Between the two of us, we care more about lives, than you do.

Image for a moment, a world where as long as you are running away, no one can touch you. Where you can commit any crime at all, and as long as you are fleeing, you are effectively untouchable by the world.

Crime would be rampant in such a world. Murder would be common. Deaths at the hands of the police would happen all the time, because criminals would be openly willing to confront police, when they believe they have the right to resist arrest without consequences.

But of course we don't have to imagine such a world... we're living in it right now, with some of the highest murder rates in a 1st world country, where criminal die at the hand of police all the time.

You know what country follows our system? Singapore. Did you know that in a city of 5.6 Million people, that they only recorded 2 murders last year?

The result is, far fewer people die, because they simply don't murder, rape, or engage in the drug culture. That's fewer criminals to, because the criminals do not resist police.

By the way, we used to have that too in our country. You go back to the 1930s, and if a police officer caught you, you just surrendered.

So between you and me.... you are the one that wants more dead people, with your bad policies. Not me.
I'm not talking about a court ruled death penalty. I'm talking about a vigilante imposed death penalty. Which is what this thread is about. I did mention lethal injection and electric chair, but that was meant as a metaphor for mowing down a beer thief.

"What we are talking about here, is when you are in the process of being victimized, and you pull a gun and order someone to stop... if that person refuses, I don't have any problem with you shooting them."

That's not what happened here. In this case, the beer thief was out the door in seconds. The store owner didn't try to stop him. In a fit of vindictive revenge, the store owner grabbed his gun and ran out of his own store to chase that kid down and shoot him. Which he did. Then didn't even bother to call 911 even though he knew he shit him. He's getting what he deserves.

Last edited:
Who's murdering babies?

But I digest...

9 righties agree

8 righties agree

2 righties agree

1 rightie agrees

2 righties agree

1 rightie agrees

0 righties agree

1 rightie agrees

0 righties agree​

So true, just look at the crime riddled inner cities run by compassionate liberals, black on black crime, murders every weekend where gun control prevents law abiding black citizens from defending themselves. It is like reconstruction all over again, where blacks couldn't get a gun but were victims of White Democrat Voters called the KKK.

But I digest...

9 righties agree

8 righties agree

2 righties agree

1 rightie agrees

2 righties agree

1 rightie agrees

0 righties agree

1 rightie agrees

0 righties agree​

I'm not talking about a court ruled death penalty. I'm talking about a vigilante imposed death penalty. Which is what this thread is about. I did mention lethal injection and electric chair, but that was meant as a metaphor for mowing down a beer thief.
The Muslim shot the guy in the leg, if it was vigilante imposed death penalty , the Muslim would of chopped his head off. You need to read up on your Islamic rules of Death.

:auiqs.jpg:
:boohoo:

Forum List

Back