A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

These people we're talking about in this thread know you're not going to shoot them over a beer. Theyll just walk out. What are you gonna do, shoot them in the back?
Depending on the circumstances you could wrestle them dow, pistol whip them in the back of the head/neck or put them in a sleeper hold.
Michael Brown says, "maybe not"

suspect_surveillance_mikebrown.jpg
Then shoot the bastard in the leg, and escalate from there if necessary.

All life is sacred, even that of thugs like Brown.

I am saying that there are options other than chasing them out of the store and putting several rounds in their back as they run away from you.
"Then shoot the bastard in the leg, and escalate from there if necessary."

That's what this store owner did. Now he's facing 60 years over $2.
All could of been avoided if the parents of the black thug didnt send their son out to steal them some Schlitz Malt Liquor.
More derangement. :cuckoo:

Let's see your proof his parents told him to steal that beer...

If the fucker didnt go into the store and rip off the store clerk of his $2 of alcohol that the teen should of known better. Once again, actions have consequences, that teen who didnt get aborted will never get to move to the next step of crime which would be car theft, then rape, then murder.

Yes, everyone knows murderers all started off steeling a can of beer from the 7-11

I am glad it stopped now

The guy will spend most, if not the rest of his life in prison for it. Think it was worth it? You wouldn't have had the balls to chase after him and fire the gun, keyboard warrior.

you lefties sure do love it when an illegal kills a US citizen

Do I? Cite your source.
fuck you all assholes, may an illegal shoot your sorry ass. Do you wonder what the father was feeling when his daughter died in his hands? Of course not, you dont give a rats ass about US citizens who try to live a lawful life, but a criminal you have all the sympathy for.

Undocumented immigrant not guilty of murder in polarizing San Francisco case
Francisco Sanchez who shot Kathryn Steinle in San Francisco was Mexican immigrant | Daily Mail Online
And this is an example of the kind of posting that will soon be red flagged, I hope.
Wishing that some illegal gets into your neighborhood and blows your ass away, isnt a red flag law, it is called "KARMA" bitch, sorta like another fellow who wanted illegals in the country and gets run over by said illegals.

Depending on the circumstances you could wrestle them dow, pistol whip them in the back of the head/neck or put them in a sleeper hold.

I am saying that there are options other than chasing them out of the store and putting several rounds in their back as they run away from you.

All could of been avoided if the parents of the black thug didnt send their son out to steal them some Schlitz Malt Liquor.

Lets see your proof that his parents didnt tell him to steal them a beer..

Dumbfuck, I didn't say Liberals are morally superior. Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?
When you said "the right surrendered their claim to the moral highground" you are implying the leftwingers are better.

Now if you had said both the left wing democrats and the republicans have moral issues then we would not be talking about this.

I think most everyone understands that politicians in general have moral issues...but when you single out one and make accusations when many others have done similar or even worse things then you are being biased and most likely afflicted with TDS
I implied no such thing. All I said was the right surrendered that claim. Liberals typically don't claim moral high ground. That's a conservative infatuation.
The left never had the claim..so shut the fuck up, you believer in Men with Titties are women.
No, I don't believe that. All you do, time and time again, is prove your fucking deranged. :cuckoo:
Says the people who believe that a baby born from a botched abortion isnt a living human being. :ahole-1:
I never said that either. Your entire existence is based on delusions.

LOLOL

It's not my job to prove your claims. That's your job. And you just failed.

When you said "the right surrendered their claim to the moral highground" you are implying the leftwingers are better.

Now if you had said both the left wing democrats and the republicans have moral issues then we would not be talking about this.

I think most everyone understands that politicians in general have moral issues...but when you single out one and make accusations when many others have done similar or even worse things then you are being biased and most likely afflicted with TDS
I implied no such thing. All I said was the right surrendered that claim. Liberals typically don't claim moral high ground. That's a conservative infatuation.
The left never had the claim..so shut the fuck up, you believer in Men with Titties are women.
No, I don't believe that. All you do, time and time again, is prove your fucking deranged. :cuckoo:
Says the people who believe that a baby born from a botched abortion isnt a living human being. :ahole-1:
you vote for Democrats, that is your voice. Dumbass.

LOLOL

Only ones failing are you, and in 2020 you will fail again.

LOL

You voted for trump. Using your logic, that means you believe in adultery and cheating people out of their money. See how stupid you are?

LOLOL

Only ones failing are you, and in 2020 you will fail again.
LOL

Now you're trolling your own thread, moron. :cuckoo:

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead
A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg
a persons life is worth more than a can of beer ! i agree with you that dems are anti American and anti rule of law but in this case the clerk was wrong .

LOL

You voted for trump. Using your logic, that means you believe in adultery and cheating people out of their money. See how stupid you are?
Donald J. Trump in the 1990's was a Democrat, so yes he like Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein and John Edwards, were very much liberals. But we know that everyone sins in their lives, just like you are sinning today by voting for people who kill babies in or out of the womb, so we forgive them, but if you continue to sin, like you, we cant forgive you, EVIL cannot be forgiven. But here are some Facts, that you might stew over.

Today, the real job reports show
Women lowest unemployment rate.
Blacks lowest unemployment rate.
Hispanics lowest unemployment rate.
Wages rising.
Lower taxes from federal(SALT though is your states problem) income.
Lower gas prices.
More manufacturing in the US.

And why do you hate this president again?

A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg
a persons life is worth more than a can of beer ! i agree with you that dems are anti American and anti rule of law but in this case the clerk was wrong .
The Muslim clerk, as was said, shot the perp in the leg, it is the perps fault for not seeking immediate hospitalization. Again, if the parents took time for their kids, instead of being dopers, that kid might be alive today. Not like the innocent girl in San Fran who was strolling along the pier with her dad and was killed by an illegal alien who was deported 5 times, and was not charged with any crime.

LOL

Donald J. Trump in the 1990's was a Democrat, so yes he like Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein and John Edwards, were very much liberals. But we know that everyone sins in their lives, just like you are sinning today by voting for people who kill babies in or out of the womb, so we forgive them, but if you continue to sin, like you, we cant forgive you, EVIL cannot be forgiven. But here are some Facts, that you might stew over.

Wages rising.
Lower gas prices.

"Donald J. Trump in the 1990's was a Democrat, so yes he like Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein and John Edwards"

And you voted for him. That means he's your viice now and he's a serial cheater and swindler. I'm only using your logic here.

LOL

Wages rising.
Lower gas prices.

"Donald J. Trump in the 1990's was a Democrat, so yes he like Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein and John Edwards"

And you voted for him. That means he's your viice now and he's a serial cheater and swindler. I'm only using your logic here.

Yes, he was a much better choice than the enabler of the ex rapist president of the 1990's who kept failing down, and need real men to support her. Why did you vote for the enabler of a rapist?

LOL

Wages rising.
Lower gas prices.

Yes, he was a much better choice than the enabler of the ex rapist president of the 1990's who kept failing down, and need real men to support her. Why did you vote for the enabler of a rapist?

And now you believe in committing adultery and swindling people out of their money, right?

Notice how this retard condones illegal activities. If you dont steal, then you might not get shot. If you are dumb enough to grab the ass of a lion, you might get mauled.

And that's really the question I keep asking to people on the left.... what is your answer to this?

So now, if someone takes your stuff.... you just let them go?

Because if you attempt to stop someone he might fight you.... then what? Let them go, or do you hurt them? Because if you hurt them.... then you are a bad person.

Seriously what is their solution? The only way to absolutely avoid any possible harm to anyone.... is to just let them go. So now everyone in society knows they can steal whatever they want, and you won't stop them. How long will that take before civilization implodes?

You call the police. Idiot.
Police wont do a damn thing about petty theft.
You can detain them with a gun....lock the door and tell them to put their hands up.....but you can't shoot them.
These people we're talking about in this thread know you're not going to shoot them over a beer. Theyll just walk out. What are you gonna do, shoot them in the back?

No asshole. You DO NOT get to shoot someone for stealing from you. Get your rocks off some other way.

And that's really the question I keep asking to people on the left.... what is your answer to this?

So now, if someone takes your stuff.... you just let them go?

Because if you attempt to stop someone he might fight you.... then what? Let them go, or do you hurt them? Because if you hurt them.... then you are a bad person.

Seriously what is their solution? The only way to absolutely avoid any possible harm to anyone.... is to just let them go. So now everyone in society knows they can steal whatever they want, and you won't stop them. How long will that take before civilization implodes?

You can detain them with a gun....lock the door and tell them to put their hands up.....but you can't shoot them.

No asshole. You DO NOT get to shoot someone for stealing from you. Get your rocks off some other way.
So if I came into your house and robbed you right in front of you, you wouldn't shoot me? Wow, blue light special over an Laugher house.

LOL

Wages rising.
Lower gas prices.

And now you believe in committing adultery and swindling people out of their money, right?

You voted for CLinton how many times? 2 in the 1990's and one time in the 2010's, right? Adultery, rapist and swindler. I notice you didnt say anything about what the President has done for a majority of people in the US, you just keep parroting the talking points of MSNBC. Do you have a brain?

47b37bd10dd82bc057801b7da0cdbc24_1024.jpg

So if I came into your house and robbed you right in front of you, you wouldn't shoot me? Wow, blue light special over an Laugher house.

Dumb ass. If you were in my house, I'd have the right to shoot you. However, I wouldn't unless I feared that you'd harm me or my family or were in the process of leaving the house. Your life is worth more than my stuff to me.

I'd absolutely try to stop you if I knew that you were unarmed. But I have no desire to kill anyone.

Dumb ass. If you were in my house, I'd have the right to shoot you. However, I wouldn't unless I feared that you'd harm me or my family or were in the process of leaving the house. Your life is worth more than my stuff to me.

I'd absolutely try to stop you if I knew that you were unarmed. But I have no desire to kill anyone.
So if I was in the process of leaving your house with a tv in my arms you would then shoot me? Got it. Your words not mine.

Forum List

Back