A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

There is an immense different between a victimless crime and a crime involving a victim. If your crime willfully hurts someone else in any way that deserves a punishment strong enough that you think twice before ever doing it again. Locking people up isn’t even enough anymore. Maybe it’s time to rethink how we handle victim based crimes.

Incarceration and mandatory sentencing worked for a while, the crime rates and violent crime rates dropped for a couple of decades, but we're running out of jails and prison cells. We need to build more, and if the hod rats and their apologists don't like the racial mix that ends up there tough, they can choose deportation or death. Any gang member should also be charged for any crimes committed by his fellow gang bangers; if that means getting warehoused in a tent city in North Dakota in the winter, well too friggin bad, but it mostly means the first one convicted of murder in a death penalty state gets the rest of them executed along with the scumbag. 90% of the problem goes away in just a few weeks. Their parents can pay for all the expenses involved.

A Tenn. store owner was tried and convicted of deliberately killing a petty thief. Are lefties disappointed because there were no riots? What's the point when about 500 mostly black people are murdered every year in cities like Baltimore and Chicago by other black people?

What % of white people are killed by other white people?

These people we're talking about in this thread know you're not going to shoot them over a beer. Theyll just walk out. What are you gonna do, shoot them in the back?
Depending on the circumstances you could wrestle them dow, pistol whip them in the back of the head/neck or put them in a sleeper hold.
Michael Brown says, "maybe not"

suspect_surveillance_mikebrown.jpg

Notice how this retard condones illegal activities. If you dont steal, then you might not get shot. If you are dumb enough to grab the ass of a lion, you might get mauled.

And that's really the question I keep asking to people on the left.... what is your answer to this?

So now, if someone takes your stuff.... you just let them go?

Because if you attempt to stop someone he might fight you.... then what? Let them go, or do you hurt them? Because if you hurt them.... then you are a bad person.

Seriously what is their solution? The only way to absolutely avoid any possible harm to anyone.... is to just let them go. So now everyone in society knows they can steal whatever they want, and you won't stop them. How long will that take before civilization implodes?

You call the police. Idiot.
Police wont do a damn thing about petty theft.
You can detain them with a gun....lock the door and tell them to put their hands up.....but you can't shoot them.
These people we're talking about in this thread know you're not going to shoot them over a beer. Theyll just walk out. What are you gonna do, shoot them in the back?
I went to school in CA.....and I worked in a liquor store at night....and the law was pretty much in favor of the criminal in alot of cases. This was back in the early 80s, but you can't shoot someone who isn't a threat to you. They can rob you blind and you still can't use a gun on them.

It's just money. If you can prove in court that they were a threat to you, you can shoot them....but it's up to you to prove you were in danger.

Depending on the circumstances you could wrestle them dow, pistol whip them in the back of the head/neck or put them in a sleeper hold.
But not if they're black.

But not if they're black.
True, depending on the Jurisdiction, apparently. If you live in a Democrat-Marxist controlled activist hive like New York, San Francisco, etc, if you are white you might as well just shoot yourself.

Then shoot the bastard in the leg, and escalate from there if necessary.

All life is sacred, even that of thugs like Brown.

I am saying that there are options other than chasing them out of the store and putting several rounds in their back as they run away from you.

I am saying that there are options other than chasing them out of the store and putting several rounds in their back as they run away from you.
The bastard was shot in the leg but bled out in the 3 days he was out in the woods, he never went to the hospital for medical treatment, maybe because he was to scared of his abusive parents who would of killed him that day.

I’m tired of assholes who think it’s okay to murder someone over a stolen beer.

If it was your white teen child, you wouldn’t think it’s okay for him to die over a fucking beer.
It would be my white teen child, because I instilled morals into them. Shame liberals have no clue what morals are, otherwise they wouldn't abort unborn and born children.
The right surrendered their claim to the moral high ground when they elected an adulterer who cheated on every wife he's ever had so far.

Nonsense. Have you in your ignorance forgotten about clinton, jfk, bush sr., eisenhower, fdr, warren harding and Thomas Jefferson and who knows who else?

Not even to mention: Was Abraham Lincoln Our First Gay President?

Absolutely amazing the stupidity one sees on a political board. So typical of liberals to believe they are morally superior.
Dumbfuck, I didn't say Liberals are morally superior. Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?
When you said "the right surrendered their claim to the moral highground" you are implying the leftwingers are better.

Now if you had said both the left wing democrats and the republicans have moral issues then we would not be talking about this.

I think most everyone understands that politicians in general have moral issues...but when you single out one and make accusations when many others have done similar or even worse things then you are being biased and most likely afflicted with TDS
I implied no such thing. All I said was the right surrendered that claim. Liberals typically don't claim moral high ground. That's a conservative infatuation.

The bastard was shot in the leg but bled out in the 3 days he was out in the woods, he never went to the hospital for medical treatment, maybe because he was to scared of his abusive parents who would of killed him that day.
Are you speaking of an actual person here?

I am being abstract, but you sound like you are speaking of a specific person.

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead
A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.

Think maybe he watched to many "Dirty Harry" re runs? Well, Now he can watch them from behind bars! I don't know how much a human life is worth however This maniac thought one was worth $2.00, we should all be outraged! The justice system did it's job !
Bwaaaahhhhhaaaaaa….You dont know how much a human life is worth when you liberals kill millions of unborn and born babies a year, who never stole a $2 beer or anything else for that matter. You guys just disgust me.
So....this was really a set up for an pro-controlling women's bodies thread.......

Zimmermans neighborhood had been getting a spike in apartment break ins and robberys.

I had no idea that boogeymen could do that.

Yep.
And considering Traygone didnt live there and Zimmerman didnt recognize him I'd say Zimmerman was on the ball.

He did live there. I'm sure they all looked alike to Zimmerman.

YOur race baiting makes your case look weak.

I'm not the one simply making things up. Trayvon lived there with his dad.

Trayvon Benjamin Martin, born February 5, 1995, was a 17-year-old African-American high school student who lived in Miami Gardens, Florida, with his mother, Sybrina Fulton. In February 2012, Martin was visiting his father, Tracy Martin in Sanford, Florida, after receiving a ten-day suspension from Krop Senior High School. The suspension stemmed from the discovery of drug residue in Martin's book bag.

10 days, and the neighborhood watch guy didn't already know him? What a slacker?

Wait, it can ONLY BE because of RACISM.

If the fucker didnt go into the store and rip off the store clerk of his $2 of alcohol that the teen should of known better. Once again, actions have consequences, that teen who didnt get aborted will never get to move to the next step of crime which would be car theft, then rape, then murder.

Yes, everyone knows murderers all started off steeling a can of beer from the 7-11

I am glad it stopped now

The guy will spend most, if not the rest of his life in prison for it. Think it was worth it? You wouldn't have had the balls to chase after him and fire the gun, keyboard warrior.

you lefties sure do love it when an illegal kills a US citizen

Do I? Cite your source.
fuck you all assholes, may an illegal shoot your sorry ass. Do you wonder what the father was feeling when his daughter died in his hands? Of course not, you dont give a rats ass about US citizens who try to live a lawful life, but a criminal you have all the sympathy for.

Undocumented immigrant not guilty of murder in polarizing San Francisco case
Francisco Sanchez who shot Kathryn Steinle in San Francisco was Mexican immigrant | Daily Mail Online
And this is an example of the kind of posting that will soon be red flagged, I hope.

It would be my white teen child, because I instilled morals into them. Shame liberals have no clue what morals are, otherwise they wouldn't abort unborn and born children.
The right surrendered their claim to the moral high ground when they elected an adulterer who cheated on every wife he's ever had so far.

Nonsense. Have you in your ignorance forgotten about clinton, jfk, bush sr., eisenhower, fdr, warren harding and Thomas Jefferson and who knows who else?

Absolutely amazing the stupidity one sees on a political board. So typical of liberals to believe they are morally superior.
Dumbfuck, I didn't say Liberals are morally superior. Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?
When you said "the right surrendered their claim to the moral highground" you are implying the leftwingers are better.

Now if you had said both the left wing democrats and the republicans have moral issues then we would not be talking about this.

I think most everyone understands that politicians in general have moral issues...but when you single out one and make accusations when many others have done similar or even worse things then you are being biased and most likely afflicted with TDS
I implied no such thing. All I said was the right surrendered that claim. Liberals typically don't claim moral high ground. That's a conservative infatuation.
The left never had the claim..so shut the fuck up, you believer in Men with Titties are women.

If the fucker didnt go into the store and rip off the store clerk of his $2 of alcohol that the teen should of known better. Once again, actions have consequences, that teen who didnt get aborted will never get to move to the next step of crime which would be car theft, then rape, then murder.

Yes, everyone knows murderers all started off steeling a can of beer from the 7-11

I am glad it stopped now

The guy will spend most, if not the rest of his life in prison for it. Think it was worth it? You wouldn't have had the balls to chase after him and fire the gun, keyboard warrior.

you lefties sure do love it when an illegal kills a US citizen

Do I? Cite your source.
fuck you all assholes, may an illegal shoot your sorry ass. Do you wonder what the father was feeling when his daughter died in his hands? Of course not, you dont give a rats ass about US citizens who try to live a lawful life, but a criminal you have all the sympathy for.

Undocumented immigrant not guilty of murder in polarizing San Francisco case
Francisco Sanchez who shot Kathryn Steinle in San Francisco was Mexican immigrant | Daily Mail Online
And this is an example of the kind of posting that will soon be red flagged, I hope.
Bwaaahhhaaaaaaa...You hope? Still think Obama is in the White House? How did that "Hope and Change" work out for ya? Dumbass.

"Then shoot the bastard in the leg, and escalate from there if necessary."

That's what this store owner did. Now he's facing 60 years.

A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.

Think maybe he watched to many "Dirty Harry" re runs? Well, Now he can watch them from behind bars! I don't know how much a human life is worth however This maniac thought one was worth $2.00, we should all be outraged! The justice system did it's job !
Bwaaaahhhhhaaaaaa….You dont know how much a human life is worth when you liberals kill millions of unborn and born babies a year, who never stole a $2 beer or anything else for that matter. You guys just disgust me.
So....this was really a set up for an pro-controlling women's bodies thread.......
an pro-controlling women's bodies thread
I must admit, it sure wasn't a thread about proper grammar.

"Then shoot the bastard in the leg, and escalate from there if necessary."

That's what this store owner did. Now he's facing 60 years over $2.
All could of been avoided if the parents of the black thug didnt send their son out to steal them some Schlitz Malt Liquor.

The left never had the claim..so shut the fuck up, you believer in Men with Titties are women.
No, I don't believe that. All you do, time and time again, is prove your fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

No, I don't believe that. All you do, time and time again, is prove your fucking deranged. :cuckoo:
Says the people who believe that a baby born from a botched abortion isnt a living human being. :ahole-1:

Forum List

Back