A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

Your opinion is your opinion. Nothing happens if Zimmerman had minded his own business.

He was part of the neighborhood watch.
So he was minding his business.

He was a wanna be.

True enough.
But he didnt break the law.

He didn't but he is the very reason many say they carry a gun.

Zimmerman is the reason people carry guns?

He certainly demonstrated the value of having a weapon in case you are assaulted by a thug. Many think oh--that is just something that happens to 'others' that is a huge reason why the thugs feel safe attacking innocent people.

The truth is it could happen to anyone. If the criminal elements believed that their intended victim might be armed they would go elsewhere.

I saw a good sign the other day--'this house is protected by the 2nd amendment'

Zimmerman was protecting the neighborhood from an imaginary boogeyman.
Zimmermans neighborhood had been getting a spike in apartment break ins and robberys.

I had no idea that boogeymen could do that.

Yep.
And considering Traygone didnt live there and Zimmerman didnt recognize him I'd say Zimmerman was on the ball.

He did live there. I'm sure they all looked alike to Zimmerman.

No dumb ass he was just visiting his father....so typical of all those who wanted to convict a innocent man----never know the facts of the case.

Zimmermans neighborhood had been getting a spike in apartment break ins and robberys.

Yep.
And considering Traygone didnt live there and Zimmerman didnt recognize him I'd say Zimmerman was on the ball.

YOur race baiting makes your case look weak.

I'm not the one simply making things up. Trayvon lived there with his dad.

No, he was just visiting his dad.

Yep.

Trayvon Benjamin Martin, born February 5, 1995, was a 17-year-old African-American high school student who lived in Miami Gardens, Florida, with his mother, Sybrina Fulton. In February 2012, Martin was visiting his father, Tracy Martin in Sanford, Florida, after receiving a ten-day suspension from Krop Senior High School. The suspension stemmed from the discovery of drug residue in Martin's book bag.

Last edited:
Zimmerman was the aggressor. He was doing the very thing many here claim they would shoot people for if done to them.

The jury found Zimmerman to be innocent. In order to do that they had to conclude Zimmerman was not the aggressor. I have written many articles on this subject. I suggest you use the USMB search engine and research the word “Zimmerman” to find the articles submitted by me, The Professor. I have a JD (doctorate in law) and I fully explained why Zimmerman was not at fault in any way. I am too damn old (79) to keep repeating myself for the benefit of those who should know better and would know better if they had the slightest bit of intellectual curiosity.

You have the last word.

Your opinion is your opinion. Nothing happens if Zimmerman had minded his own business.

Bullshit. He was told to let real police respond, and he didn't, only because he had a loaded gun.

You dumbass---Z was the one that called the police. The dumbasses that wanted to convict Z never know the facts of the case.

He was told that after Saint Trayvon had disappeared, most likely to ditch whatever he didn't want to be caught with, and then came back and assaulted Zimmerman. Try reading the testimony and the timelines, instead of just parroting whatever the racist leftists want to sell.

No, he was not told that. All the 911 dispatcher told Z was that they did not need him to follow the suspect as in they considered that dangerous for the watchman.

Transcript of George Zimmerman's Call to the Police

B: I'm going to take a wild stab, and say that you have not been robbed multiple times.

Wrong stab...I'm a combat Vet and have hit multiples of moving targets with both a rifle and sidearm. Tip: you drop into shooting stance, keep both eyes open, acquire the front sight and squeeze off a round. Can I be positive I won't hit the femoral artery in the thigh? no, but I'd take that chance before I put a round through his spine or lung.

B: I'm going to take a wild stab, and say that you have not been robbed multiple times.

Wrong stab...I'm a combat Vet and have hit multiples of moving targets with both a rifle and sidearm. Tip: you drop into shooting stance, keep both eyes open, acquire the front sight and squeeze off a round. Can I be positive I won't hit the femoral artery in the thigh? no, but I'd take that chance before I put a round through his spine or lung.

What? Huh? Some how we failed to communicate.

I never once questioned your ability to aim. The average person defending themselves with a fire arm, does not have experience shooting multiple moving targets, and trying to avoid a lethal hit.

But that was not my point anyway.

My point was, the mind set you get into after having been the victim of multiple robberies.

How many times have you come home to your house being robbed, and having the police say "don't get your hopes up" when you ask about them finding these guys? How many times? I've been robbed muliple times, and the rage you feel when you realize the police are not going to catch these people, and they'll be back to do it again.

Why did my neighbor have to install security cameras around his property? Why did the condo association have to hire a full time officer, to patrol the neighborhood? Why did they have to jack up my monthly condo fee, to pay for automatic lights throughout the condo area?

Because we as a society are more concerned that the poor innocent criminal, might get hurt while doing a crime, and we have to make sure that not only we take care of them, but we give them free paid training in prison as a reward for criminal behavior, and we have to send the victimized people to prison for stopping that poor innocent criminal.

So when you say in your post prior:
I may have winged him, but not center-mass....put a hole in his thigh and he won't be running again for awhile and not as fast as he once did. But kill him? if the story is true....nah.​

I understand you are nicer than me.... and that's fine... but that is not what I want at all. Kill him? Yeah, Absolutely. I am tired of being a victim of these piles of scum. I don't want my money going to his hospital bill. I don't want taxes to pay for his court time. I don't want to pay taxes for his clothing, food, and his free education, GED, and career training, so that he can get out of prison and victimize someone else.

I don't want to reward criminal scum.... by forcing me the victim, to pay for all his free stuff.

I want him dead. Absolutely 100% dead, in the grave and buried, never to be seen again. We kill enough of these rodents, and maybe the rotting corpses will serve as a warning to the rest of the rats, to stop chewing into my bag of potato chips that I get up every day at 4 AM to drive 40 minutes into work, in order to earn it like a decent law abiding citizen.

It's time for the working people, to put a stop to this crap. We work hard to lawfully earn what we have, and people who simply want to take other people's stuff....... should be shot. Period.

The jury found Zimmerman to be innocent. In order to do that they had to conclude Zimmerman was not the aggressor. I have written many articles on this subject. I suggest you use the USMB search engine and research the word “Zimmerman” to find the articles submitted by me, The Professor. I have a JD (doctorate in law) and I fully explained why Zimmerman was not at fault in any way. I am too damn old (79) to keep repeating myself for the benefit of those who should know better and would know better if they had the slightest bit of intellectual curiosity.

You have the last word.

Bullshit. He was told to let real police respond, and he didn't, only because he had a loaded gun.

You dumbass---Z was the one that called the police. The dumbasses that wanted to convict Z never know the facts of the case.

He was told that after Saint Trayvon had disappeared, most likely to ditch whatever he didn't want to be caught with, and then came back and assaulted Zimmerman. Try reading the testimony and the timelines, instead of just parroting whatever the racist leftists want to sell.

No, he was not told that. All the 911 dispatcher told Z was that they did not need him to follow the suspect as in they considered that dangerous for the watchman.

I read it; I see the dispatcher telling him he didn't need to follow him after he ran from the clubhouse. So yes, it was after Tryvon had gotten away. Zimmerman said 'Okay', and then the dispatcher asked him his name etc. etc.

Dispatcher: Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?
Zimmerman: The back entrance...fucking [unintelligible]
Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah
Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that.
Zimmerman: Ok
Dispatcher: Alright sir what is your name?
Zimmerman: George...He ran.
Dispatcher: Alright George what's your last name?
Zimmerman: Zimmerman
Dispatcher: And George what's the phone number you're calling from?

Zimmerman had already lost him by then.

Last edited:

You have the last word.

What does that have to do with anything? You have a neighborhood that is victimized by crime constantly (the area I live in had numerous incidence, so I relate).

You form a watch group to stop the crime.

You notice some guy walking around behind people's homes.

What is the point, if you simply leave, and let him continue to commit crime? I don't give crap what the 911 dispatcher said. The reason I'm there, is to stop the criminals. If the kid had come out saying he was just on his way home... no harm done.

But no I'm not just letting him go, when the whole point is to figure out who is vandalizing or robbing homes. So this dumb criminal attacks me. I shoot his dumb butt, and everyone in the neighborhood is better off.

I don't care what the dispatcher says.

You want to not get shot? Don't attack me. You want to not be followed? Don't commit crimes in my neighborhood.

This is what drives me crazy about the left. Always defending evil, and attacking the innocent.

I never once questioned your ability to aim. The average person defending themselves with a fire arm, does not have experience shooting multiple moving targets, and trying to avoid a lethal hit.

My point was, the mind set you get into after having been the victim of multiple robberies.

How many times have you come home to your house being robbed, and having the police say "don't get your hopes up" when you ask about them finding these guys? How many times? I've been robbed muliple times, and the rage you feel when you realize the police are not going to catch these people, and they'll be back to do it again.

Why did my neighbor have to install security cameras around his property? Why did the condo association have to hire a full time officer, to patrol the neighborhood? Why did they have to jack up my monthly condo fee, to pay for automatic lights throughout the condo area?

Because we as a society are more concerned that the poor innocent criminal, might get hurt while doing a crime, and we have to make sure that not only we take care of them, but we give them free paid training in prison as a reward for criminal behavior, and we have to send the victimized people to prison for stopping that poor innocent criminal.

I may have winged him, but not center-mass....put a hole in his thigh and he won't be running again for awhile and not as fast as he once did. But kill him? if the story is true....nah.​

I understand you are nicer than me.... and that's fine... but that is not what I want at all. Kill him? Yeah, Absolutely. I am tired of being a victim of these piles of scum. I don't want my money going to his hospital bill. I don't want taxes to pay for his court time. I don't want to pay taxes for his clothing, food, and his free education, GED, and career training, so that he can get out of prison and victimize someone else.

I don't want to reward criminal scum.... by forcing me the victim, to pay for all his free stuff.

I want him dead. Absolutely 100% dead, in the grave and buried, never to be seen again. We kill enough of these rodents, and maybe the rotting corpses will serve as a warning to the rest of the rats, to stop chewing into my bag of potato chips that I get up every day at 4 AM to drive 40 minutes into work, in order to earn it like a decent law abiding citizen.

It's time for the working people, to put a stop to this crap. We work hard to lawfully earn what we have, and people who simply want to take other people's stuff....... should be shot. Period.

I've had my house robbed once and I know the feeling....I was mad dogging every mexican who walked by that house until I sold it. I still have a Ruger Speed-Six out in the Phoenix underworld somewhere which is still registered to me. The point here is you can't backshoot somebody...even if they are running our of your house with your laptop...once they turn to run you are no longer in a self-defense situation. Emotions are running high these days but the law hasn't changed....I hate thieves almost as much as rapists, but you can't be their judge, jury, and executioner. Maybe a jury will let this guy off but I bet they don't....sometimes you just can't shoot with deadly intent. The store owner is out $2 of beer and the kid has lost his life.....if I were on the jury, and the facts as presented are true, I'd agree the store owner is guilty of manslaughter.

I've had my house robbed once and I know the feeling....I was mad dogging every mexican who walked by that house until I sold it. I still have a Ruger Speed-Six out in the Phoenix underworld somewhere which is still registered to me. The point here is you can't backshoot somebody...even if they are running our of your house with your laptop...once they turn to run you are no longer in a self-defense situation. Emotions are running high these days but the law hasn't changed....I hate thieves almost as much as rapists, but you can't be their judge, jury, and executioner. Maybe a jury will let this guy off but I bet they don't....sometimes you just can't shoot with deadly intent. The store owner is out $2 of beer and the kid has lost his life.....if I were on the jury, and the facts as presented are true, I'd agree the store owner is guilty of manslaughter.

Yeah, I know the law says in this case. But the law is wrong. It just is.

To me rape and murder are on equal terms of being death penalty offenses, but theft is right barely one-half-step behind those two.

When you live in a society where criminals are protected like that... that's why we have a crime and violence infested society.

When people can do almost anything, and the moment they turn their back, suddenly they are magically untouchable.... that's why people commit crimes.

I've said this before.... you walk into your house, find a man beating and in the very act of raping your daughter. You say get off her... he ignores you, and punches her in the face.

At that moment, destiny was just signed..... one of us is going to die. I am absolutely going to send that man to meet Jesus Christ face to face, and have his final judgement.

I pull a 9mm, and he puts his hands up and turns around "ha ha! You can't touch me! I have my hands up!" (read Michael Brown).

I don't care. I'll go to prison. That man, is a dead man. This idea that you can do the most horrible of crimes, or any crime, and do this "hey my hands are up, and my back is to you, so I'm untouchable".

Yes, I know it's the law. The law is wrong.
At some point, we need to confront this evil.

To me rape and murder are on equal terms of being death penalty offenses, but theft is right barely one-half-step behind those two.

When you live in a society where criminals are protected like that... that's why we have a crime and violence infested society.

When people can do almost anything, and the moment they turn their back, suddenly they are magically untouchable.... that's why people commit crimes.

I've said this before.... you walk into your house, find a man beating and in the very act of raping your daughter. You say get off her... he ignores you, and punches her in the face.

At that moment, destiny was just signed..... one of us is going to die. I am absolutely going to send that man to meet Jesus Christ face to face, and have his final judgement.

I pull a 9mm, and he puts his hands up and turns around "ha ha! You can't touch me! I have my hands up!" (read Michael Brown).

I don't care. I'll go to prison. That man, is a dead man. This idea that you can do the most horrible of crimes, or any crime, and do this "hey my hands are up, and my back is to you, so I'm untouchable".

As long as you shoot him facing you, you're good...otherwise you got to follow him and let the cops take over. Don't take the concept of prison lightly....climbing the walls with claustrophobia, living in a cage with the kind of trash you're talking about. And to think you got that for doing something righteous would make it twice as hard. The law protects the criminal whenever it can....I wish we were still living by frontier law but we can't because we're packed up together in modern society and there's cameras everywhere so if we lose our shit, we can literally lose our shit. I share your anger but I'm past my years of seeking revenge without absolute justification.

These people we're talking about in this thread know you're not going to shoot them over a beer. Theyll just walk out. What are you gonna do, shoot them in the back?
Depending on the circumstances you could wrestle them dow, pistol whip them in the back of the head/neck or put them in a sleeper hold.

As long as you shoot him facing you, you're good...otherwise you got to follow him and let the cops take over. Don't take the concept of prison lightly....climbing the walls with claustrophobia, living in a cage with the kind of trash you're talking about. And to think you got that for doing something righteous would make it twice as hard. The law protects the criminal whenever it can....I wish we were still living by frontier law but we can't because we're packed up together in modern society and there's cameras everywhere so if we lose our shit, we can literally lose our shit. I share your anger but I'm past my years of seeking revenge without absolute justification.

too many folks with weapons who have no clue as to what the law is regarding use of deadly force.

But the way things are now with the media in control you can follow the law and still find yourself in lots of trouble as Z found out.

There is a fellow in Clearwater, Fl. now about to go on trial for killing a African and even though there was a video camera showing the whole thing....the African violently knocked the white guy to the ground whereupon the white guy pulled out his weapon and shot one time and killed the thug....then the media got involved big time as they do in these sorts of cases when one of their darlin blackies reaps his just reward and they brought pressure to bear and even though the police had investigated the case and found the white dudes action to be within the law he is now about to go on trial. This happened over a year ago and they are now in the process of selecting a jury.

Can anyone fault this guy for using deadly force to defend his life? Well, certainly not anyone with any sense of justice or anyone who believes in self defense, yet and unfortunately so there are many peeps who always thinks the black guy is innocent no matter what and thus they want this white guy put away for a long time.

I hope he has some good lawyers. This case wlll be a biggie--not as big as the Zimmerman affair but it will receive national coverage.

Would anyone want to be in this fellows boots?

Jury selection begins in Florida parking space shooting trial

I present all this to caution folks and try and get them to understand that if you pack a weapon which I think is a good thing to do these days especially you should aquaint yourself with your states law on the justifiable use of deadly force. The law regarding self defense though very similar is most states does differ from state to state.

Last edited:
The right surrendered their claim to the moral high ground when they elected an adulterer who cheated on every wife he's ever had so far.

So it’s ok to murder babies because Trump has cheated on his wives.

Got it.
Who's murdering babies?

Obama with his drone strikes on brown people.

But I digest...

The guy stole, it was wrong.
The shop owner killed the guy, it was wrong.

The shop owner faced justice.

This is a sad story and the whole thing could have been avoided had the thief not stolen in the first place.

THE SHOP OWNER WAS WRONG TO KILL THE GUY AND FACED JUSTICE AS A RESULT.

Got it, Faun? Stop lying. It’s like you are autistic.
"Got it, Faun? Stop lying. It’s like you are autistic."

What have I said regarding this that you haven't?

You said the conservatives think it’s ok to get the death penalty for stealing a beer, or words to that effect.

You know what you posted. Now you are going to lie about that? :113:
I'm not lying -- you're just stupid. Here, found in just the first dozen pages...

I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party

9 righties agree

Want to live? Want to grow old enough to legally purchase alcohol? Don't Steal.

8 righties agree

Once again, actions have consequences, that teen who didnt get aborted will never get to move to the next step of crime which would be car theft, then rape, then murder. I am glad it stopped now

2 righties agree

Let the kid get away with it. He will be back. Then in fear for your life pop him right between the eyes instead of in the back.

1 rightie agrees

2 lessons learned here...Dorian will never steal another beer, nor will he ever taste a cold one again.....2nd lesson, I have found a new respect for the hard working Muslim man that tried to do the RIGHT THING and was fucked by the system....Years ago Anwar would have been given the citizen of the month award ..... what a shame!

2 righties agree

you think stealing a beer should result in a death penalty?
Of course....you kill enough thieves your thief problem will disappear....logic, you seem to be missing it!

1 rightie agrees

And you are a coward and racist with Islamophobia against that poor Muslim man doing the right thing!

0 righties agree

The clerk will get time served and probation...........and the 'Employee Of The Month' award.........if I owned the store.

1 rightie agrees

The clerk did exactly what he should have. Incarceration does not work as either punishment or deterrent for future acts.

0 righties agree​

I’m tired of assholes who think it’s okay to murder someone over a stolen beer.

If it was your white teen child, you wouldn’t think it’s okay for him to die over a fucking beer.
It would be my white teen child, because I instilled morals into them. Shame liberals have no clue what morals are, otherwise they wouldn't abort unborn and born children.
The right surrendered their claim to the moral high ground when they elected an adulterer who cheated on every wife he's ever had so far.

Nonsense. Have you in your ignorance forgotten about clinton, jfk, bush sr., eisenhower, fdr, warren harding and Thomas Jefferson and who knows who else?

Not even to mention: Was Abraham Lincoln Our First Gay President?

Absolutely amazing the stupidity one sees on a political board. So typical of liberals to believe they are morally superior.
Dumbfuck, I didn't say Liberals are morally superior. Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?

Yep.

Trayvon Benjamin Martin, born February 5, 1995, was a 17-year-old African-American high school student who lived in Miami Gardens, Florida, with his mother, Sybrina Fulton. In February 2012, Martin was visiting his father, Tracy Martin in Sanford, Florida, after receiving a ten-day suspension from Krop Senior High School. The suspension stemmed from the discovery of drug residue in Martin's book bag.
Speaking of Krop ... he was my orthodontist in Miami Beach. Cool guy.

I’m tired of assholes who think it’s okay to murder someone over a stolen beer.

If it was your white teen child, you wouldn’t think it’s okay for him to die over a fucking beer.
It would be my white teen child, because I instilled morals into them. Shame liberals have no clue what morals are, otherwise they wouldn't abort unborn and born children.

Nonsense. Have you in your ignorance forgotten about clinton, jfk, bush sr., eisenhower, fdr, warren harding and Thomas Jefferson and who knows who else?

Not even to mention: Was Abraham Lincoln Our First Gay President?

Absolutely amazing the stupidity one sees on a political board. So typical of liberals to believe they are morally superior.
Dumbfuck, I didn't say Liberals are morally superior. Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?
When you said "the right surrendered their claim to the moral highground" you are implying the leftwingers are better.

Now if you had said both the left wing democrats and the republicans have moral issues then we would not be talking about this.

I think most everyone understands that politicians in general have moral issues...but when you single out one and make accusations when many others have done similar or even worse things then you are being biased and most likely afflicted with TDS

The government steals from us on a daily basis
and the best we can do is fucking bitch and moan
Your money belongs to the Federal Reserve, dude, just read the damned notes in your wallet.

If it didn't, nobody would accept it in transactions. We're long past the days where every bank printed its own bills, and store owners had to buy a large expensive new book every year with pictures of bank currencies, new and old, in order to tell forgeries from real bills, and know which banks had failed since last year, and gold is a pain in the ass to carry around, plus it wears out much more expensively than the Fed's bills do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back