A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

Mass murderer in Charleston Shoots up at church.

Mass murder in El Paso shoots dozens

Mass murderer in Parkland shoots over a dozen children.

What do they have in common besides being white? They were carefully arrested and gently put in jail.

They’re lucky they weren’t black.

We can’t breathe.
I had your ass on ignore for almost 2years, now I know why I had you on it. Time for you to get back on it again. Retards like you dont deserve the time of day.

tenor.gif

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead
A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg
I wonder if he got to drink the beer before he bled out. After all, that was a hell of a costly beer for him.
Probably some homeless guy saw him on the ground, bitch kicked him and stole the beer. I hear in that neighborhood you could be rolled for a quarter.

A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

Want to live? Want to grow old enough to legally purchase alcohol? Don't Steal. Simple as that.

Does this rule apply to anyone and all types of stealing?

Hello....idiots!

One....the penalty for theft is not death.
Two.... people who write "must of' and "should of" are fucking morons.

Mass murderer in Charleston Shoots up at church.

Mass murder in El Paso shoots dozens

Mass murderer in Parkland shoots over a dozen children.

What do they have in common besides being white? They were carefully arrested and gently put in jail.

They’re lucky they weren’t black.

We can’t breathe.

White people are killed by police all the time.

Study: More Whites Killed By Police Than Blacks

What do they have in common besides being killed by police? They were all engaging in illegal activity, and had confrontations, and often violent confrontations with police.

What do they not have in common? You don't see good law abiding citizens defending white criminals, under some phony made up excuses like "racsim", which is hilarious when half the cops who killed the black criminals were non-white.

Another think they don't have in common, you don't see dishonest right-wingers using the death of white criminals, to push some political agenda, or try and engage in a fascist attempt to quell differing opinions they don't like.

Put another way... we're just flat out better moral people than you.

darwin-awards.jpg

Want to live? Want to grow old enough to legally purchase alcohol? Don't Steal. Simple as that.

Notice how this retard condones illegal activities. If you dont steal, then you might not get shot. If you are dumb enough to grab the ass of a lion, you might get mauled.

darwin-awards.jpg

Notice how this retard condones illegal activities. If you dont steal, then you might not get shot. If you are dumb enough to grab the ass of a lion, you might get mauled.

And that's really the question I keep asking to people on the left.... what is your answer to this?

So now, if someone takes your stuff.... you just let them go?

Because if you attempt to stop someone he might fight you.... then what? Let them go, or do you hurt them? Because if you hurt them.... then you are a bad person.

Seriously what is their solution? The only way to absolutely avoid any possible harm to anyone.... is to just let them go. So now everyone in society knows they can steal whatever they want, and you won't stop them. How long will that take before civilization implodes?

darwin-awards.jpg

And that's really the question I keep asking to people on the left.... what is your answer to this?

So now, if someone takes your stuff.... you just let them go?

Because if you attempt to stop someone he might fight you.... then what? Let them go, or do you hurt them? Because if you hurt them.... then you are a bad person.

Seriously what is their solution? The only way to absolutely avoid any possible harm to anyone.... is to just let them go. So now everyone in society knows they can steal whatever they want, and you won't stop them. How long will that take before civilization implodes?
The left doesnt have anything that anyone else would want. so mute point.

Only a f****** moron we try to justify a man killing a 17 year old over a f****** beer.

And would you still stand by this if it could be PROVEN statistically that a large number (if not majority) of people who steal a beer go on later to commit rape or murder or become drug dealers resulting in many deaths?

if so, why would you protect rapists and murderers?
Petty theft and violent behavior have no correlation, I'll betcha.

Well it's been some years since I read the reports on this... but last I read, nearly all violent criminals started off as petty thieves.

By the way.... fun fact... one of the two founding members of the terrorist group that later formed ISIS.... was in fact originally a petty thief.

Anyway, the reason you don't understand this is because of why people do stuff. Most criminals are not criminals because they really need a drink, and are just too poor to pay for it.

https://www.coursehero.com/file/p1k...-adrenaline-rush-it-gives-them-which-is-also/

People commit crimes, because they want a sense of power, and because they love the adrenaline rush. It's that excitement of "what can I get away with?" What rules you can break, and escape.

And the exact same system that drives a person to do more and more drugs to get the same high, drives a criminal to do ever greater and greater crimes to get the same sense of power, or adrenaline rush. After you shoplifted the same bag of candy 20 times, there is no excitement in it. So they have to do something more edgy.

So yes, I do believe, and last I read there was, a causal link between petty theft, and violent crime.
You are partially correct, but not every individual who shoplifted candy as a kid turns into a violent criminal, and I hesitate to believe anywhere near half of them do.

The adrenaline rush theory is spot on. That is a major factor.

No, that's true. People that get caught, tend to jump off the track. When I was boy, I shoplifted from a computer store. My father discovered it, dragged my butt to the store, had me stand before the manager of the entire store, in the middle of the shopping floor, and in a public voice "My son stole this from your store. Do you want to call the police? I'll follow whatever punishment you want on my son".

I was TERRIFIED. Funny thing.... never felt like picking up anything I had not paid for after that. Strange how that worked.

When you discipline and teach your kids moral values, they tend to jump off that track real fast.

Had a guy I knew in high school, running with a bad crowd. Did a bunch of petty things, vandalism and such. Glued the locks on a bunch of doors. Neighbors caught them, had the police round up the entire gang, had them spend the night at Juevi. The entire gang disbanded, never got into trouble again. That guy never hung around those people for the rest of high school.

But if you follow their exploits, they were progressively doing worse and worse things. The reason they never did anything worse than gluing locks, is because they got caught. And the reason I believe they got caught is because they lived in a middle class neighborhood, where police still show up for petty things, and that's because the residence there don't put up with petty things.

Too often in bad neighborhoods, the problem is more of the residents than the police. The people simply don't report stuff. They think it's normal for kids to break laws, and crime is common. Thus the police don't bother with it either. And so they stay on the criminal path until they are doing crazy stuff.

Years ago there was a new program, I think 60 minutes, where they were telling the story of this girl that ended up in prison for armed robbery. And she said openly when she got into trouble, her mom would come to the school and talk them out of expelling her. And she did some vandalism with a bunch of buddies, and the mom talked to judge and got her off. So her and her criminal buddies, just kept doing worse and worse things, until they committed armed robbery. Her Mom came in, talked to judge, and the judge said enough of this, look at her record. This poor girl said the first time she ever felt scared was seeing her mom turn, and walk out of the court room, and she was now 'alone' with the judge.

And off to Prison she went.

If you discipline children, they will not follow the criminal path. So yes, every person who steals does not end up a violent criminal, if you catch them, discipline them, and get them off the criminal path. That's why I'm a huge proponent of drastically increasing law enforcement.

There is no such thing as "legally" living with your dad.

I asked three completely reasonable questions, and you answered none of them.

And of course there is "legally" living with your dad. That is a silly thing for you to claim.

There is not in this scenario.

lol!!!! Seriously. I have no idea what you even think you are doing here.

JUst tell me what point you think you are making.

I think mostly pointing out why Trump is so attractive to so many.

By pretending that a kid doesn't have a legal residency?

Question: Did the kid switch schools when he moved in with his dad?

Question: How long had the kid been living there?

Question: How many children lived in the Gate Community?

Question: Had Zimmerman seen Martin before in the Gated Community?

All of these questions, make the point that it was completely reasonable that Zimmerman did not know Martin, and was thus suspicious of the stranger in the gated community.

There is nothing wrong with that. And trying to spin this as something anti-Trump is insane of you.

Literally insane.

Being suspicious is not what was being countered.

I don't know why people simply can't leave other people alone.

I may have winged him, but not center-mass....put a hole in his thigh and he won't be running again for awhile and not as fast as he once did. But kill him? if the story is true....nah.

"Sick and tired of people thinking"? The guy was arrested and tried and found guilty. The freaking system works so what the hell are you whining about?

Only a f****** moron we try to justify a man killing a 17 year old over a f****** beer.

And would you still stand by this if it could be PROVEN statistically that a large number (if not majority) of people who steal a beer go on later to commit rape or murder or become drug dealers resulting in many deaths?

if so, why would you protect rapists and murderers?
Petty theft and violent behavior have no correlation, I'll betcha.

Well it's been some years since I read the reports on this... but last I read, nearly all violent criminals started off as petty thieves.

By the way.... fun fact... one of the two founding members of the terrorist group that later formed ISIS.... was in fact originally a petty thief.

Anyway, the reason you don't understand this is because of why people do stuff. Most criminals are not criminals because they really need a drink, and are just too poor to pay for it.

https://www.coursehero.com/file/p1k...-adrenaline-rush-it-gives-them-which-is-also/

People commit crimes, because they want a sense of power, and because they love the adrenaline rush. It's that excitement of "what can I get away with?" What rules you can break, and escape.

And the exact same system that drives a person to do more and more drugs to get the same high, drives a criminal to do ever greater and greater crimes to get the same sense of power, or adrenaline rush. After you shoplifted the same bag of candy 20 times, there is no excitement in it. So they have to do something more edgy.

So yes, I do believe, and last I read there was, a causal link between petty theft, and violent crime.
You are partially correct, but not every individual who shoplifted candy as a kid turns into a violent criminal, and I hesitate to believe anywhere near half of them do.

The adrenaline rush theory is spot on. That is a major factor.

No, that's true. People that get caught, tend to jump off the track. When I was boy, I shoplifted from a computer store. My father discovered it, dragged my butt to the store, had me stand before the manager of the entire store, in the middle of the shopping floor, and in a public voice "My son stole this from your store. Do you want to call the police? I'll follow whatever punishment you want on my son".

I was TERRIFIED. Funny thing.... never felt like picking up anything I had not paid for after that. Strange how that worked.

When you discipline and teach your kids moral values, they tend to jump off that track real fast.

Had a guy I knew in high school, running with a bad crowd. Did a bunch of petty things, vandalism and such. Glued the locks on a bunch of doors. Neighbors caught them, had the police round up the entire gang, had them spend the night at Juevi. The entire gang disbanded, never got into trouble again. That guy never hung around those people for the rest of high school.

But if you follow their exploits, they were progressively doing worse and worse things. The reason they never did anything worse than gluing locks, is because they got caught. And the reason I believe they got caught is because they lived in a middle class neighborhood, where police still show up for petty things, and that's because the residence there don't put up with petty things.

Too often in bad neighborhoods, the problem is more of the residents than the police. The people simply don't report stuff. They think it's normal for kids to break laws, and crime is common. Thus the police don't bother with it either. And so they stay on the criminal path until they are doing crazy stuff.

Years ago there was a new program, I think 60 minutes, where they were telling the story of this girl that ended up in prison for armed robbery. And she said openly when she got into trouble, her mom would come to the school and talk them out of expelling her. And she did some vandalism with a bunch of buddies, and the mom talked to judge and got her off. So her and her criminal buddies, just kept doing worse and worse things, until they committed armed robbery. Her Mom came in, talked to judge, and the judge said enough of this, look at her record. This poor girl said the first time she ever felt scared was seeing her mom turn, and walk out of the court room, and she was now 'alone' with the judge.

And off to Prison she went.

If you discipline children, they will not follow the criminal path. So yes, every person who steals does not end up a violent criminal, if you catch them, discipline them, and get them off the criminal path. That's why I'm a huge proponent of drastically increasing law enforcement.
We are of the same cloth. I just wasn't sure where you were going with the intitial post.

I asked three completely reasonable questions, and you answered none of them.

And of course there is "legally" living with your dad. That is a silly thing for you to claim.

There is not in this scenario.

lol!!!! Seriously. I have no idea what you even think you are doing here.

JUst tell me what point you think you are making.

I think mostly pointing out why Trump is so attractive to so many.

By pretending that a kid doesn't have a legal residency?

Question: Did the kid switch schools when he moved in with his dad?

Question: How long had the kid been living there?

Question: How many children lived in the Gate Community?

Question: Had Zimmerman seen Martin before in the Gated Community?

All of these questions, make the point that it was completely reasonable that Zimmerman did not know Martin, and was thus suspicious of the stranger in the gated community.

There is nothing wrong with that. And trying to spin this as something anti-Trump is insane of you.

Literally insane.

Being suspicious is not what was being countered.

I don't know why people simply can't leave other people alone.

Attacking people for wanting to protect themselves from crime, is not leaving them alone.

I don't wish death on young men who do wrong, but in this day and age...you should expect it when you do wrong. People are fed up, they will hurt you. Maybe kill you. As sad as that fact is...this is FACT, had been since I was a youngster myself.

By the way, I'm very radical on prison reform. I don't even believe in walled prisons, your punishment should be servitude to the victim's loved ones. In that sort of correctional system, all parties have the keys to each other's healing. Our current system is just pure punishment, it creates animosity. Not reformed criminals. It's very rare to find a reformed criminal in our current system.

Sure the guy will be mad about servitude at first, but it gives time to learn about each other. I think that is better than what we currently have.

A Tenn. store owner was tried and convicted of deliberately killing a petty thief. Are lefties disappointed because there were no riots? What's the point when about 500 mostly black people are murdered every year in cities like Baltimore and Chicago by other black people?

And considering Traygone didnt live there and Zimmerman didnt recognize him I'd say Zimmerman was on the ball.
He did live there. I'm sure they all looked alike to Zimmerman.
Trayvon was not a permanent resident there. He was staying with his father because of some crap he got into.

Which means he lived there.

No, he did not 'live there' as in having permanent residence there, dude. Stop it with the semantic horse crap how about it?

What he was doing that got Zimmermans attention was that he was walking around in the rain snooping into apartment, i.e. appearing to be casing them. And since Trayvon had been caught before with stolen goods he was likely marking out some heists.

Zimmerman did the world a huge favor.

He was simply walking home. One would think people would understand that after the many run ins with the law since then that Zimmerman is not trustworthy.

Zimmerman observed Trayvons behavior for some time, and knew something was up and h e wanted to stop the robberies.

And Zimmerman is more trustworthy than the typical Woketard who will say and do anything to defend their ideological, nonsense.

It's kinda sad because if he had been a run of the mill Hispanic that got in trouble as much as he has, many who defend him would be demanding "he go back where he came from".

Zimmerman was not an illegal immigrant, doofus.

Good grief, why don't you sober up and then we can continue this tomorrow, hmm?

Forum List

Back