A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

So we are past the lie that he did not live there.

NOt sure.

1. How long had he been there?

2. Was he legally there? Or was he still legally residing somewhere else and just "visiting" many days in a row, at his dad's?

3. How many days do you have to be visiting, until you are considered living there? If I, for example, stayed over at a girlfriends house, 3 nights in a row, but still had my own place, would I be "living there"?

There is no such thing as "legally" living with your dad.

I asked three completely reasonable questions, and you answered none of them.

And of course there is "legally" living with your dad. That is a silly thing for you to claim.

There is not in this scenario.

Do you have a link?

One does not have to provide links to things like the sun rises in the east.

It was already argued that his mom sent him to live with his dad. I have to provide links to things already known?

NOt sure.

2. Was he legally there? Or was he still legally residing somewhere else and just "visiting" many days in a row, at his dad's?

3. How many days do you have to be visiting, until you are considered living there? If I, for example, stayed over at a girlfriends house, 3 nights in a row, but still had my own place, would I be "living there"?

Are you fucking kidding me?

No.

So you're seriously going to tell me there is no such thing court ordered custody rights?
Dude you're a fucken idiot.

Blah, blah, blah. Maybe he was really a Russian spy and here illegally? Let's discuss that. LOL

Off to iggy land you go........

Irrelevant to the statement that he didn't live there. Thousands of kids get sent to live with one parent or the other for behavioral issues all the time.

How many times has Zimmerman been arrested since then?

Completely understandable though, that Zimmerman was not familiar with him.

He'd just moved there.
Like we've said from the beginning.

So, he lived there.

You're fast on approach to ignore.

Go for it. It's sad you get so triggered.

NOt sure.

Are you fucking kidding me?

No.

So you're seriously going to tell me there is no such thing court ordered custody rights?
Dude you're a fucken idiot.

Or even just a legal residence.

NOt sure.

And of course there is "legally" living with your dad. That is a silly thing for you to claim.

lol!!!! Seriously. I have no idea what you even think you are doing here.

JUst tell me what point you think you are making.

NOt sure.

I think mostly pointing out why Trump is so attractive to so many.

He'd just moved there.

So, he lived there.

Dude. YOu are being weird.

Im all for shootin people who rob from ya or kick in your door but for a 2 dollar beer ...and he ran

in most states if someone kicks down your door and you open fire thats fine ....when the ones you didnt hit flee
.as much as you would like to YOU cant take off after them and gun them down ...

the moral of the story is try to get em all before they turn and run :04:

"I see a lot of angry black men in this Convicts future" At least the Store owner wasn't white.

NOt sure.

I think mostly pointing out why Trump is so attractive to so many.

By pretending that a kid doesn't have a legal residency?

Question: Did the kid switch schools when he moved in with his dad?

Question: How long had the kid been living there?

Question: How many children lived in the Gate Community?

Question: Had Zimmerman seen Martin before in the Gated Community?

All of these questions, make the point that it was completely reasonable that Zimmerman did not know Martin, and was thus suspicious of the stranger in the gated community.

There is nothing wrong with that. And trying to spin this as something anti-Trump is insane of you.

Literally insane.

He'd just moved there.

So, he lived there.

Dude. YOu are being weird.

Weird is better than racist.

No one here is being racist. YOu are now being weird and an asshole. You might want to consider why.

Only a f****** moron we try to justify a man killing a 17 year old over a f****** beer.

And would you still stand by this if it could be PROVEN statistically that a large number (if not majority) of people who steal a beer go on later to commit rape or murder or become drug dealers resulting in many deaths?

if so, why would you protect rapists and murderers?
Petty theft and violent behavior have no correlation, I'll betcha.

Well it's been some years since I read the reports on this... but last I read, nearly all violent criminals started off as petty thieves.

By the way.... fun fact... one of the two founding members of the terrorist group that later formed ISIS.... was in fact originally a petty thief.

Anyway, the reason you don't understand this is because of why people do stuff. Most criminals are not criminals because they really need a drink, and are just too poor to pay for it.

https://www.coursehero.com/file/p1k...-adrenaline-rush-it-gives-them-which-is-also/

People commit crimes, because they want a sense of power, and because they love the adrenaline rush. It's that excitement of "what can I get away with?" What rules you can break, and escape.

And the exact same system that drives a person to do more and more drugs to get the same high, drives a criminal to do ever greater and greater crimes to get the same sense of power, or adrenaline rush. After you shoplifted the same bag of candy 20 times, there is no excitement in it. So they have to do something more edgy.

So yes, I do believe, and last I read there was, a causal link between petty theft, and violent crime.

Only a f****** moron we try to justify a man killing a 17 year old over a f****** beer.

And would you still stand by this if it could be PROVEN statistically that a large number (if not majority) of people who steal a beer go on later to commit rape or murder or become drug dealers resulting in many deaths?

if so, why would you protect rapists and murderers?
Petty theft and violent behavior have no correlation, I'll betcha.

Well it's been some years since I read the reports on this... but last I read, nearly all violent criminals started off as petty thieves.

By the way.... fun fact... one of the two founding members of the terrorist group that later formed ISIS.... was in fact originally a petty thief.

Anyway, the reason you don't understand this is because of why people do stuff. Most criminals are not criminals because they really need a drink, and are just too poor to pay for it.

https://www.coursehero.com/file/p1k...-adrenaline-rush-it-gives-them-which-is-also/

People commit crimes, because they want a sense of power, and because they love the adrenaline rush. It's that excitement of "what can I get away with?" What rules you can break, and escape.

And the exact same system that drives a person to do more and more drugs to get the same high, drives a criminal to do ever greater and greater crimes to get the same sense of power, or adrenaline rush. After you shoplifted the same bag of candy 20 times, there is no excitement in it. So they have to do something more edgy.

So yes, I do believe, and last I read there was, a causal link between petty theft, and violent crime.
You are partially correct, but not every individual who shoplifted candy as a kid turns into a violent criminal, and I hesitate to believe anywhere near half of them do.

The adrenaline rush theory is spot on. That is a major factor.

Mass murderer in Charleston Shoots up at church.

Mass murder in El Paso shoots dozens

Mass murderer in Parkland shoots over a dozen children.

What do they have in common besides being white? They were carefully arrested and gently put in jail.

They’re lucky they weren’t black.

We can’t breathe.

Last edited:

Mass murder in El Paso suits dozens

Mass murderer in Parkland suits over a dozen children.

What do they have in common besides being white? They were carefully arrested and gently put in jail.

We can’t breathe.
You're not black.

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead
A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg
I wonder if he got to drink the beer before he bled out. After all, that was a hell of a costly beer for him.

Mass murder in El Paso suits dozens

Mass murderer in Parkland suits over a dozen children.

We can’t breathe.
You're not black.
I never said I was

eric_garner_nypd_protest_ap_img.jpg

A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg
I wonder if he got to drink the beer before he bled out. After all, that was a hell of a costly beer for him.
Laying on the ground like:" Ahhh mayne...I can't wawhk, cuzz! Sheeeiiiiit hurt muh nigguh! Bedduh drank dis drank, numb duh payuhn! Poh sum out foh me homie!"

Because his mother could no longer control him.....

Irrelevant to the statement that he didn't live there. Thousands of kids get sent to live with one parent or the other for behavioral issues all the time.

How many times has Zimmerman been arrested since then?
How many times would George the White Latino been arrested if the liberal "News" agencies didnt lie about him or Trayvon that day, didnt smoke pot thus had to get some skittles to satisfy his hunger to beat up a gay guy? ZERO, George would still be a law abiding citizen who votes Democrat and participates in the Neighborhood watch program.

There were no lies that got him arrested. Continually threatening people will do that.
one more fucking lie from you, you asswipe and you can join the other liberal pissants on ignore.
The 7 Worst Examples of Fake News From the Mainstream Media
Here's the transcript of the audio NBC played:
Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.
Here's the actual transcript:
Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.
Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.
And then people wonder why I lose my temper, because I have to lower my IQ 100 points just to match an idiot like pkpoop.

What NBC did has nothing to do with me. You can't counter me so you have to devise something you can.
pknopp VIP Member

There were no lies that got him arrested. Continually threatening people will do that.
And i just showed you that there were lies that got George taken into custody. You have just earned your way into the ignore zone. I am done with your retards ass.
tenor.gif

Forum List

Back